Baby Cockroaches & small bugs!!

CanCanMum

Hmmm....depends on which corpse you are referring to....if you are referring to roachie...than it will not stink cos they are small and hard....and the must part is after the body dried up you can still use it as a specimen. If you left lizard corpse alone, most likely you will attract ants.....then errrrm....you will have more pest problem....
YAAA

Specimen is the RIGHT WORD

wahahhahahaoaooaoahahahahaha

Feliz

Hmmm....depends on which corpse you are referring to....if you are referring to roachie...than it will not stink cos they are small and hard....and the must part is after the body dried up you can still use it as a specimen. If you left lizard corpse alone, most likely you will attract ants.....then errrrm....you will have more pest problem....

AAAHHHH!! Irritating pestsssss!!.. fed up!!

Spiralng

Wah you still can take newspapers to hit e flying cockroach.. If were me, i would bring my dear daughter to take cover under blanket or etc with me.. Hahaha!!
Very true...i never touch a roachie wif my bare hands very most i spray until half the can of baygone finished.....

CanCanMum

those who scared of roachie = super duper scared until we suddenly become so brave when our baby's life is threatened lols

those who not scared of roachie = WILL USE HANDS TO CRUSH THEM~~~

its super duper extreme case

Feliz

so Hoorrr

how to prevent bed bugs???

izzit by sunning the bedsheets??????????

I was told to sun e mattress but mattress so big hw to sun unless bring downstair e empty area to sun.. hehe.. another way is open window big big let sun come in lor..

DodoTan

Sometimes, roaches may not be from your home, they might have come up from some piping somewhere. When i first moved into my home, I was kinda freaked that we often found roaches in the house. We cleaned and cleaned and yet they just kept showing up. Then one day, one of them ran really fast and I was chasing it with a can of bygone. It ran into this drainage hole in my kitchen, so I aim the bygone into the hole and spray like mad. Next thing I knew, at least 7 of them of different sizes ran out from that hole! I screamed for my hubby and ran and sprayed bygone like a mad woman. After that incident, we sealed up that hole and never saw a roach again.

Ants however, I can't rid of them. They're smart! They learnt the difference between ant poison and food. The first 2 times I put out the ant poison were very successful; killed most of them and didn't see them for months. But after that, no use already. The ants will avoid the poison. Even if I hide the poison in some honey, they eat around it so only the poison is left.

Oppsgal

Its looks like e second pics.. Its always appear in e toilet cos i always close my toilet door but now i keep it open already.. When you encounter this, did you manage to get rid of them?? cant to share how you do it?? Thanks!
Just try to kill the insect when it settles down onto a wall or some thing it hang to. Press it flat flat with tissue when it is not moving to kill it.

When rainy days, I wont open windows wide. Scare insects will come in and stick on my cleaned wash clothes.

Crane flies according to some website is harmless. But is irritating. Somemore will hang on my hair sometimes. Yecks!

Feliz

Just try to kill the insect when it settles down onto a wall or some thing it hang to. Press it flat flat with tissue when it is not moving to kill it.

When rainy days, I wont open windows wide. Scare insects will come in and stick on my cleaned wash clothes.

Crane flies according to some website is harmless. But is irritating. Somemore will hang on my hair sometimes. Yecks!

raining days the insects wil stick on clothes?? what type of insect?

Oppsgal

personally i dddink your house might be infested with their nest ( i dont know) and it seems pretty serious

so maybe its beta to engage pest control pple coz they are very professional

my house is plagued with ANTS lols i dont know if got pest control do ants one hahaha

anyway, they should come with a one year warranty as well....so perhaps get them to clear up your house infestation then work on the preventive measures like those cockroaches baits etc etc.
My house dont know full of what pest. Look like ants, but so tiny, is abit light grey. Crawl all over the walls. Not sure got something to do with wall paint? They like to stick all over walls and stop moving.

Put ants poison but seems not useful. They seems afraid of lavender smell. Anyone got this pest too can share how to get rid of them?

Oppsgal

LOL!!! YESSSS!!! Must disinfect!! EEEWWwww... I hate roaches too... But for the sake of baby, must learn to overcome fear!!!!

Got once I even used my bare hands to squash a baby roach because it was crawling near to dear son.... I couldn't believe I did that....
Train your son catch and play. :tlaugh:

Next time ask him help you catch.