Baby Cockroaches & small bugs!!

Feliz

HHEELLPP!!! :mad: Recently i've found baby cockroaches in my bedroom and its was crawling on dd bed and today i found it again on my carpet!!

I also found small bug those really tiny ones in my cupboard and on e bed!! No idea wher they came from.. Its jus so gross and dirty!! Afraid that it might bite dd or pass those dirty germs to her!!

n in my toilet there's alot of water mosquito, those with long tiny legs.. have been killing them but its jus doesnt seem to get lesser!!

My whole room are full of pestssssss! should i get pest control?? :117:

Any idea how to get rid or prevent??:wong13:

Phoebii Cheng

You might want to get those off the shelf cockroach killer or pest killer, it's square and black color at the back, the front depends on which brand u getting....it is good, I use that all over my house cos' I stay on 2nd flr so got a lot of cockroach and bugs sometimes.....

But you must change it every two months.....

Another thing is that maybe you shd clean up the area often and air your room.....

Ting

i think with so many bugs, u might wanna engage a pest controller to totally get rid of them first, then follow phoebii's way of keeping them away.

nurman02

dear felzdown, i agree with Ting...
better get them fast... the ones crawling on the cupboard and bed, if they are red or dark brown in colour, maybe its bed bugs... dangerous for infant if bitten.... poor baby, will get alot of bites... take care!

Oppsgal

HHEELLPP!!! :mad: Recently i've found baby cockroaches in my bedroom and its was crawling on dear daughter bed and today i found it again on my carpet!!

I also found small bug those really tiny ones in my cupboard and on e bed!! No idea wher they came from.. Its just so gross and dirty!! Afraid that it might bite dear daughter or pass those dirty germs to her!!

n in my toilet there's alot of water mosquito, those with long tiny legs.. have been killing them but its just doesnt seem to get lesser!!

What is water mosquito? I think maybe is "crane fly"?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/6/7/1244400338947/Daddy-Long-Legs-Crane-Fly-001.jpg

http://www.livingwaterspray.com/IMAGES/320px-Crane_fly_halteres.jpg

Buy those cockroaches poison put around, but careful dont let your baby eat. Put on top of cupboards, away from baby. But have to change every 3 mths.

If crane flies, then troublesome. They stick on clothes follow you around. Maybe they happen to stick on you without you notice, then bring to bathroom. Happens to me...

tinkerball

i used to have bed bugs. even after calling pest control, countless spray and cleaning these tiny bloodsuckers are still around. had to always come up with new and innovative method to combat them. finally after more than two years my place is finally clean. that is only becos i turned into an obsessive freak hunting them day and night and cleaning out whatever places that i thought might be their hideout and weeding out the eggs. thank god it paid off.

Feliz

You might want to get those off the shelf cockroach killer or pest killer, it's square and black color at the back, the front depends on which brand you getting....it is good, I use that all over my house cos' I stay on 2nd flr so got a lot of cockroach and bugs sometimes.....

But you must change it every two months.....

Another thing is that maybe you should clean up the area often and air your room.....

Any idea what brand issit? hehe.. Will ask Father in law to get for me instead.. anyway can put anywher right? like those dark corners etc??

Feliz

i think with so many bugs, you might wanna engage a pest controller to totally get rid of them first, then follow phoebii's way of keeping them away.
Hmm.. not that much la but will monitor this few days if its getting more den i might consider engage a pest controller.. :001_302:

Feliz

dear felzdown, i agree with Ting...
better get them fast... the ones crawling on the cupboard and bed, if they are red or dark brown in colour, maybe its bed bugs... dangerous for infant if bitten.... poor baby, will get alot of bites... take care!

Its not red.. but more to black n its really very tiny somethings can found them in uncook vegetables (i think should be e same bug)

Feliz

What is water mosquito? I think maybe is "crane fly"?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2009/6/7/1244400338947/Daddy-Long-Legs-Crane-Fly-001.jpg

http://www.livingwaterspray.com/IMAGES/320px-Crane_fly_halteres.jpg

Buy those cockroaches poison put around, but careful dont let your baby eat. Put on top of cupboards, away from baby. But have to change every 3 mths.

If crane flies, then troublesome. They stick on clothes follow you around. Maybe they happen to stick on you without you notice, then bring to bathroom. Happens to me...

Its looks like e second pics.. Its always appear in e toilet cos i always close my toilet door but now i keep it open alr.. When u encounter this, did u manage to get rid of them?? cant to share how u do it?? Thanks!

Feliz

i used to have bed bugs. even after calling pest control, countless spray and cleaning these tiny bloodsuckers are still around. had to always come up with new and innovative method to combat them. finally after more than two years my place is finally clean. that is only becos i turned into an obsessive freak hunting them day and night and cleaning out whatever places that i thought might be their hideout and weeding out the eggs. thank god it paid off.
How does bed bugs look like? oh dear.. its freaking me out, so worry tht it might bite dd cos she slping with me on e bed.. but does bed bug appear in e cupboard?? cos i saw e similar bug in my cupboard..

nurman02

Its not red.. but more to black n its really very tiny somethings can found them in uncook vegetables (i think should be e same bug)
its red when not fed (i mean sucking blood)... it'll turn black when it is filled with blood (just bite and suck blood)... i read some articles on them... really gross... if u happen to catch one, try bursting/squashing it, if there are red liquid (blood like), then most probably its bed bugs, other than that, not too sure... good luck in getting rid of them!

Feliz

its red when not fed (i mean sucking blood)... it'll turn black when it is filled with blood (just bite and suck blood)... i read some articles on them... really gross... if you happen to catch one, try bursting/squashing it, if there are red liquid (blood like), then most probably its bed bugs, other than that, not too sure... good luck in getting rid of them!
OH MY!! so gross n scary leh.. no choice for my dd sake, i'll try n catch one tonight n burst them.. :eek:

CanCanMum

HHEELLPP!!! :mad: Recently i've found baby cockroaches in my bedroom and its was crawling on dear daughter bed and today i found it again on my carpet!!

I also found small bug those really tiny ones in my cupboard and on e bed!! No idea wher they came from.. Its just so gross and dirty!! Afraid that it might bite dear daughter or pass those dirty germs to her!!

n in my toilet there's alot of water mosquito, those with long tiny legs.. have been killing them but its just doesnt seem to get lesser!!

YUP please go get pest control

They are very professional one

Good luck!!!