Baby cot can be sleep up to how many months old baby?

Ting

iirc, usually they go by weight.
if yours is those that can convert into toddler beds, can last u up to 4-5 yrs i think.
if just normal cot, think abt 2-3 yrs? but can gotta be careful cos when baby grows older n can stand, he might fall off.

annie

i would say it depends on the size and material of the cot.. for me, as long as my girl's height is within the cot's length i will say she can still fit? iirc, her cot is about 110cm.. she is not only 70+ cm so i guess she can use for a few more yrs.

Dianna

my daughter 2 year old still sleep baby cot..
she dont want to sleep with us or my first daughter bed..
she likes sleeping there..
hehe

apollo

depends on hw big is ur cot.. ds's cot is quite small.. i think is the smallest size but slightly longer.. he is 8mths old, still slping inside.. but lik not much space to flip.. haha..

PinkDiamonds

We bought a cot that is convertible to a toddler's bed, as we felt it was more worth the money.

Usually for such cots, at the lowest adjustment you will take out one side of the rail, or replace it with a short rail to prevent your baby from rolling off the bed. At this level, if your baby falls off the bed, I don't think it'd be very dangerous. You can put a mattress to cushion any fall.

Also, by the time u adjust to the lowest level, your baby (would be a toddler already), can climb up and down the bed.

annie

i read the article and am thinking.. actually.. wats wrong with a grown up toddler sleeping in the cot? its still a bed isnt it? hehe i think as long as they can still fit in the cot then no need to really transfer them to a toddler bed?

diymummy

I think it has pros and cons transfering the kid to a toddler bed.

My friend's baby is sleeping in a toddler bed at 2 years. My other friend's baby is sleeping on a queen sized mattress put in the floor from 14 mths.

From the article, I feel that it really depends on the readiness of the child. The baby that was moved to a toddler bed at 2, helped his parents in the process of converting the cot. It made him feel grown up. The baby that is sleeping on the queen sized mattress is sleeping there coz he likes to sleep on a normal spring mattress more than the mattress used on his cot. The cot mattress for that boy was a BabySafe mattress... Ex and comfy but he just didn't like it.

camom

My elder kid was in a cot till 6 mths old. She got stuck width-wise so we switched her to a super single bed with bed guards.

My younger kid refused to sleep in a cot. He has been co-sleeping with me since he was born.