Baby keep licking finger

Gelyn

I waste wearing mittens for my son when he was one month old. And yes, he will lick his finger....hahaha. When he manage to grab something, he will try to stuff into his mouth too.

I normally try to trim his finger nails and toe nails when he is sleeping. Don't want to struggle with him while trimming his nails. Stressed man!

CanCanMum

hi mummies, is it normal for my baby 2mths old to keep licking his finger? as i have not trim his finger nails since he was born, hence he is still wearing mittens and i am worried that he will be eating in a lot of cottons from the mittens. should i give him pacifier instead? is licking his fingers means he is still hungry??

please advice me.

thanks alot..
iceydragon babe~~baby at 2months old are exploring their hands....so its the best time to stop wearing mittens but trim their nails....

last time i trimmed baber's nails when he is asleep....its a berri useful tactic :001_302:

Last edited:
iceydragon babe~~baby at 2months old are exploring their hands....so its the best time to stop wearing mittens but trim their nails....

last time i trimmed baber's nails when he is asleep....its a berri useful tactic :001_302:
great thanks to all mums for the good advice and information sharing. it has been a fruitful discussion!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wrote wrong nickname...paiseh~~~
cancanmum, its alrite .. no prob .. i know u r refering to the msg which i posted. . kekee

i will do the "mean" thing by tis wkend n release my son from mittens n booties soooooon .. wish me luck !!! no c red lei .. haha

CanCanMum

cancanmum, its alrite .. no prob .. i know you are refering to the msg which i posted. . kekee

i will do the "mean" thing by tis wkend and release my son from mittens and booties soooooon .. wish me luck !!! no c red lei .. haha
lols~~~

divert a little, las time i find babers hands beri smelly after wearing mittens, do u all feel tat?

anyway their fingers are so tiny and cute~~~~hmmm...miss bb times~~~:wong19:

lols~~~

divert a little, las time i find babers hands very smelly after wearing mittens, do you all feel that?

anyway their fingers are so tiny and cute~~~~hmmm...miss baby times~~~:wong19:
haha coz i read ur msg beofre u edited it ... haha its alrite la. ..

no le i dun find my son fingers smelly after wearing mittens. . hehe

my hubby juz trim his finger nails and unfortunately 1 finger bleed coz he cut the son skin. can we put plaster? how do u stop the bleeding? keep pressing onto the wound??

heartpain ......

CanCanMum

my hubby just trim his finger nails and unfortunately 1 finger bleed coz he cut the son skin. can we put plaster? how do you stop the bleeding? keep pressing onto the wound??

heartpain ......
omg~~~sayangaz~~

use damp cotton wool

press on wound

den put plaster lorrr

dun worry las time we cut babers hair, oso accidently cut his ears lols~~~~

omg~~~sayangaz~~

use damp cotton wool

press on wound

then put plaster lorrr

dont worry las time we cut babers hair, also accidently cut his ears lols~~~~
thanks for the advice, we used wet cotton ball clean the wound then use tissue to press n hold to stop bleeding ... din use plaster coz dear son keep putting finger into mouth ..

CanCanMum

thanks for the advice, we used wet cotton ball clean the wound then use tissue to press and hold to stop bleeding ... did not use plaster coz dear son keep putting finger into mouth ..
ohhh ya i 4got about puttin into mouth thing......yupyup

but if put plaster then need wear back the mittens liaOoooo

anyway ya so heartpain!!! it should be so painful for baby.....sayang sayang:wong19: