baby movements and kicks

apollo

for my BB, his movements is like kallang waves.. sometimes if i lift up my shirt, can see his hand/feet popping out.. =)

i can feel something every day, 2 -3 movements each time. It has happen for the last 4 days. is it baby or just some body spasm etc? I can't tell!

apollo

how many weeks are u in?? cos i read frm book, normally frm 16 to 20 weeks onwards can feel baby movements..

starting can only feel a little and few times per day but after few weeks, u can feel the movements lotsa times a day.. esp in the night.. haha

Haz

hihi all,

im an excited 1st time mommi-to-be coming end aug here with my v 1st post! hmm... im currently in my 18th wks n haf been having some sensation in my bump for the past 1 week (especially when i tossed on bed b4 sleep), it feel like stg dropped fr one side to the other when i tossed. anyone share e same thing? is that one of e syptoms of bb movement, too? :tconfused:

apollo

hihi all,

im an excited 1st time mommi-to-be coming end aug here with my v 1st post! hmm... im currently in my 18th wks n haf been having some sensation in my bump for the past 1 week (especially when i tossed on bed b4 sleep), it feel like stg dropped fr one side to the other when i tossed. anyone share e same thing? is that one of e syptoms of bb movement, too? :tconfused:
yes.. i also.. but tt time i dunno that's baby's movement.. i tot is i ate too much then e food inside jumping.. cos didnt know baby will move so obvious only tot baby will kick.. LOL!!

Cancanmum: yes butterflies!!! tt's the feeling esp 1st few times.. keep can't find the right word to describe.. LOL!

angel_audrey

i started experiencing some movements around 13 weeks, this is my second baby... it feels like a bubble or a worm crawling-hehehe... it tickles...:Dancing_tongue:

i am in my 20th week...only felt it a few days ago...but everyday has some feeling. I heard from others that they don't feel much until baby is larger.

baby's movements are like what some of the mums here mentioned, bubbles or butterflies in stomach. kicks are different. don't know how to describe but you will know when you feel it. super interesting.
in early stages, you start feeling movements. usually 16 to 20 weeks. some lucky mummies get to feel it earlier.
and in later stages, usually after 20th week, you can start feeling light kicks.
when i first felt movements, i didn't know that was my baby moving. and i thought it was hunger. for about a month i was wondering why i keep feeling hungry when im not hungry at all. so stupid..
now in my 29th week, my baby's hyper active. keep moving and kicking. my mum says the kicks will get more often and harder as labour date gets nearer.
its fun feeling the baby kicking. can try talking and even play with your baby. i read in a book that you can try play with your baby by moving your hand at different part of your tummy and ask baby to kick where your hand is. my little one only play with me when im sad or when he's in good mood..

snowbear

i am in my 20th week...only felt it a few days ago...but everyday has some feeling. I heard from others that they don't feel much until baby is larger.
I felt my baby move in the 16th week of pregnancy. Just as the rest have mentioned, it's like butterflies in your tummy. In the 3rd trimester, i could see her movements through the blouse. I rem i was having a meeting and she suddenly moved and that completely shocked my male colleague. hahaha....

apollo

I felt my baby move in the 16th week of pregnancy. Just as the rest have mentioned, it's like butterflies in your tummy. In the 3rd trimester, i could see her movements through the blouse. I rem i was having a meeting and she suddenly moved and that completely shocked my male colleague. hahaha....
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur baby is cute!!!!! Moving when u're having meeting! LOL! I also can see baby's movements but so far only me and my hubby manage to see..

Stan

haha..yes... u baby is cute!!! so interesting...

snowbear

haha..yes... u baby is cute!!! so interesting...
yeah, she was always very active in my tummy, moving during meetings. My male colleague just continued to stare for more mvts aft tt coz e meeting was damn boring. :tlaugh:

pigletif

ya ya , 1st bb, don't know how is moving/kicking.
just feel tummy sometimes is rumbling , or like cramp like tat...
so many funny feeling.
i think got to wait till bb gets bigger....

Basha

Baby's movements will tend to be "vigorous" around 29wks for me...now it's as if he's always giving me one flying kick which @ times can stunned me!! Haha...i'm 32wks now...its such a nice feeling though @ times can be pain when he bulge here & there vigorously....day or nite, they will nvr tend to know coz mine is alw moving doesnt seem to be tired...:tlaugh: