Baby Sleeping thru the night~

annie

hmm everyone guess my girl's age very correctly usually.. i feel she is small and skinny though.. eva same as my girl.. keep pushing my hands away when i try to stuff food to her lol. but i try to cheat her also by letting her watch dvd n all.. keep her eyes busy.. so far it works. :001_302:

Ting

ppl always think pin is at least 1 year older than her age.
she just turned 3 a few days ago, but ppl hv been assuming she is 3 yr plus or 4 since mths ago...

she is wearing size 3-4 for zara clothes, sometimes she needs 4-5. faints.
she weighs abt 14.6kgs (as of yesterday).

jasmineKCL

Wow, i'm impressed by many of the babies being able to sleep through the night from a very young age.

My boy is 4 1/2 months old but still cannot sleep through the night. In fact, he has difficulty falling asleep every night. If he is asleep by 11 p.m., it's already a big relief to me. He needs to be carried and patted to sleep (even then, he will be crying until he's very tired). He usually falls asleep at around 12 midnight. After that, he will still wake up every 2 to 3 hours to demand for milk.

I am very exhausted and at a loss due to my boy's fussiness at night. Basically every night from 8 p.m. onwards, I have to be with him, to play with, talk to, pat and carry him. Even then he sleeps late and wakes up several times in the middle of the night. I am currently on no-pay leave so can still survive on the minimal hours of sleep. Can't imagine how to survive when i return to work in may. sigh...

jasobias

I think babies can be trained to eat more.My kids were all fat babies.I start with giving food once a day n then 2 times a day then up to 4 times a day.Start with smaller portions n gradually increase.When they r babies they eat in the highchair in the kitchen.No distractions required.Eating time just eat..hhahahha

candy_ian

My son now sleeps at 7pm n wakes up ard 7am so that's abt 12 hrs sop but he wakes up for milk abt 3 times n I just latch him now.. But he's taking catnaps of 45 to an hr nap 3 times a day. Tried to make him nap longer n usually only works if I'm napping with him