BBQ Cater

Cheyenne

Hi Mummies,
I'm planning a BBQ party for DD's birthday. Anyone can had use a BBQ cater before ? I'm hopping to get someone that can BBQ for you - heard it's about $70 for 3 hours for one man power.Can share with me pls ?

candy_ian

We had Stamford catering for my son's bday party. The food was $36 or something per PAC and we had 60 pax with I think the chef at $60 per 3 hrs n we had 2 of them. Ucan goggle for the catering webstie cos I can't exactly remembered the cost. Food was good n I think with 60 ppl 2 chef was just nice. At least the guests didn't have to wait long

redjn

there are quite a number of caterer providing such service, u can do a search on BBQ cater. My company used Stamford also, they are not bad. u can do a compare before u decide which to take. If u willing to pay for a better service, u can try Kriston.

diymummy

I did a BBQ cum buffet for my son's 1st yr birthday. I used Mum's Kitchen. It was abt $80/3 or 4 hrs (i can't rem exactly) and they gave me a free assitant. I did the $25/pax menu that includes laksa. Was very well received for my guests.

Cheyenne

Thaks for sharing. Most likely I will end up with e-creative cos of the 3D cake. I heard that many Mediacorp stars ordered their children cake from them. Thought of saving the trouble by ordering their catering together.

Anyone have use their catering before and can share your comments ?

stonston

I normally order from BBQwholesale. They also have assistants to BBQ for you (very efficient and yummy)...