been to silmming centres??

Ange

mmmm...my son is now one...i am now 3-4 kg away from my pre pregnancy weight. Should i sign up a course? I am still in doubt.
Also i have heard that yoga really helps...anyone tried?
3-4KG?? it sound to mi that you no nit to go on diets leh..

LayPeng

mmmm...my son is now one...i am now 3-4 kg away from my pre pregnancy weight. Should i sign up a course? I am still in doubt.
Also i have heard that yoga really helps...anyone tried?
Hi eeshern,

your son already one year i think your fat not so easy to shed off. yoga is only for toning not really help in slimming.

did u try exercise ?

for my case i sign up a acupuncture slimming course

Jodav

My experience;

Not useful
1) Pills - Bounce back if you stop taking them
2) Jogging - Ended up with only 2KG reduction after 8 months! Cos I eat lots of Carbo to gain energy for jogging. I jogged about 12km per week for 8 months.
3) Expensive and branded slimming centers

Useful - Weight lost from 55KG to 49kg before wedding day in 8 months.
** It's really difficut to loose weight especially youare already not very fat. Just plump. Takes double the effort!
1) Steam/Suana room
Steaming helps! It helps to reduct water retention problem, promote sleeping :)
I steamed almost 3 times a week. Try steamroom at Gym, friend's Condo. I like it so much and bot a steamroom for myself at $2600. Complextion, Hair and weight management, I call it. There are cheaper options to steamroom. It's called Steam Tent. Search the internet and u will find them. Cost about $200.

2) Cutting down on Carbo intake. Increase Protein and Vit C intake.
I had soup stuff for 8 months. It pays!! Fish soup + bee hoon (no rice and no yellow noodles). Niang Tou Fu, Po Phiah, Ba CHor Bee Hoon, Tang Hoon (chinese - Tong Fen), Vege, Yogurt, Fruits, only wholemeal breads.

3) Make sure you pass motion (big biz) daily. I drink a healthdrink daily and managed to visit toilet 1 to 3 times a day. Some ppl rely on lots of water intake + juice (prune) + Vege

4) Breaking down fats and body toning via neighbourhood beauty salon (AMK and Serangoon) for $1500 for 12 sessions. I tried 2 salons on weight mgt. Both are affordable at <1500 for 12 times. In fact, 1 salon offers unlimted steaming sessions within 3 months. Do look out for such salons. I find that as long as the use below in a single session, it works! No need expensive places with packages of >$3500
a) Machine to breakdown fats / electrodes to firm up
b) Massage to tone
c) Steaming to release toxins
d) Wrapping for sliming and toning

You can see result in 6 sessions!

Honestly, I had beed trying to slim down from 63KG for 4 yrs. Nothing worked well.
For me, I follow strict diet (nothing else) and I reduced very quickly in 1 month. there after, I did steaming. Very effective. Slim down too much and lastly, I did toning at salons.

All was great!! 63KG to 49KG in about 1.5 years.

LayPeng

Hi interesting,

i also share my experience:
1. Slimming salon: hot/cold blanket: did it before my wedding, only lost 2kg but bounce back after 1 week.

2. Spa/steaming: same to slimming salon, but skin looks better.

3. exercise: Lose little weight but no determation and persistent

4. current acupuncture treatment: lost 9.5kg in 7weeks

becksieee

laypeng.. my experience is almost similar to urs..

for me spa/salons me and my friends got similar experiences.. bounce back . quite a waste of money. i dont know how it helped, probably for some people it works and people like me dont work? unsure.

exercising: used to do swimming, gyming, cycling, but not really motivated to exercise like very frequently, maybe thats why it didnt help to slim down. used to love swimming before pregnancy.. after that dont dare to wear costume already. but now to maintain figure i exercise.. also more for toning.. i would prefer exercising and having a balanced diet to slimming (more cost effective) as compared to salons..

acup: went to try acup slimming as recommended by chinese doc and friends at marine parade there.. results quite ok satisfactory.. managed to shed off excess.. so far no bounce yet, also trying hard to maintain .

hope this helps.

Ange

slimming centre is just an temporary solution for losing weight if you are not going to change your eating habits, sooner or later you will get gain back weight.

As for acunpuncture in marine parade, why it really work. Because it help to improve the metabolism rate so that you can burn more Kcal everyday. Beside that, their program consist of detox, acunpuncture & dietary plan.
After all, you are what you eat.

With this information, hope it help more.

LayPeng

Hi all, the MP acupunture you gals talking..Is it the only centre over there? LFI wellness sanctuary?
Hi Lubani2003, yes is located at mP ' wellness sanctuary'

i was on the programme 3 months ago, already finished my programme , total lost of 18 kg through the program. managed to go back my pre-preggy figure.
are you also on the programme as well? how long u been in the programme? how is it?

if you do not mind can add me in msn as slimming buddy mine is elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

:Dancing_wub:

lubani2003

Wow u lost so much ar..what is ur weight b4 n after? Are those needles painful? What did they do on you? hehe, sori for asking so much questions..
I jst finish my confinement 2weeks ago..i gain 18kg during pregnancy. ( from 52kg to 70kg ) Hope i can get back to my figure b4 cny..Was thinking of slimming centre as i had never try b4..So i went to this thread n u gals talks abt tis acuputure looks gd n i wanted to try too..Maybe will cal em up for appt soon :D

LayPeng

Wow you lost so much ar..what is your weight before n after? Are those needles painful? What did they do on you? hehe, sori for asking so much questions..
I jst finish my confinement 2weeks ago..i gain 18kg during pregnancy. ( from 52kg to 70kg ) Hope i can get back to my figure before cny..Was thinking of slimming centre as i had never try before..So i went to this thread n you gals talks about tis acuputure looks good n i wanted to try too..Maybe will cal em up for appt soon :D
ya, cos i gained 20kg after give birth only able to shed off 3 kg . when i was in mrt ppl thought i preggy as my tummy very big.
my before weight was about 70 , now is about 50kg. not considered as pain if u can take the pain when i give birth. it is like a insect bite.

our weight gained about the same . slimming salon i heard alot of them are useless.
ya can go for consultation first. (=

Jerlene

Hi Lubani2003, yes is located at mP ' wellness sanctuary'

i was on the programme 3 months ago, already finished my programme , total lost of 18 kg through the program. managed to go back my pre-preggy figure.
are you also on the programme as well? how long you been in the programme? how is it?

if you do not mind can add me in msn as slimming buddy mine is elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

Hi i would like to check with you how much spend on the slimming programme??

LayPeng

Hi i would like to check with you how much spend on the slimming programme??
hi jerlene,

are you mummy too?
it is depends on your body analysis test result which is about fat mass and health issue.
they have several packages. you should go for consultation first then do a body analysis test to see what my consultant advise.
you can add me as slimming buddy at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

Jerlene

hi jerlene,

are you mummy too?
it is depends on your body analysis test result which is about fat mass and health issue.
they have several packages. you should go for consultation first then do a body analysis test to see what my consultant advise.
you can add me as slimming buddy at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
Hi. i am a mummy. Just give birth in sept. But only manage to shed off 10kg. still got another 10kg to go back pre pregancy size. I dun wan to spend too much $$$ on slimming. Therefore i checking with u first. If i need to spend 2k and above, i rather try on hard ways to slim down.

LayPeng

Hi. i am a mummy. Just give birth in sept. But only manage to shed off 10kg. still got another 10kg to go back pre pregancy size. I dont want to spend too much $$$ on slimming. Therefore i checking with you first. If i need to spend 2k and above, i rather try on hard ways to slim down.

icic, congrats. are u still on Breastfeeding?
you may go for consultation first and let them advise you the price base on your body issue and fat mass? anyway it is just $10.70 for consultation.
for me 18kg sure need more $$ , fortunately i managed to shed off 17kg and another kg on my own:Dancing_wub:

Jerlene

icic, congrats. are you still on Breastfeeding?
you may go for consultation first and let them advise you the price base on your body issue and fat mass? anyway it is just $10.70 for consultation.
for me 18kg sure need more $$ , fortunately i managed to shed off 17kg and another kg on my own:Dancing_wub:
No longer on BF already. Where is the exact place??

Dianna

all mummies out dere !~!~ anyone been to ani slimming centre or tried ani pills before?? does it works?? how mani kg did you all lose down n how long it takes ?? and lastly how much it cost??
Hi,

I have been to a slimming ctr (London weight management). I am very desperate to lose weight then because of husband attitude towards my figure also. Very sad. So what I did was I sgn up for a free trial, but they "force" me to sign up for 5 session which cost me about more than $600. They also tell us EXACTLY what to eat for meals, which actually makes me more hungry as i am still breastfeeding then. Believe me i am having a very bad time there, the consultant are not professional at all. Every session that i went, she will always give me the pressure to sign up for more session. It is very stressing for me as i have budget issue. But i did not continue after that 5 session.

BUT..I found this health suppliment product which actually can boost our metabolism rate therefore act as a fat burner. It is very safe and affordable. It come with a friendly and advisable consultant too. Best of all they dont FORCE...Jolly well reject them if you dont like it..Thats very important. Just like what a slimming ctr does, be on their scale and the scale will tell you the truth rite in front of your eyes. From your body fats, muscle mass, body water, bone mass, metabolic age and visceral fat. Their consultant will do the explnation for you. Its not a pill, its just a delicious shake that comes with 3 different flavour. It is safe, they have their official website that you can check on if you have doubt. It is a health suppliment product which not actually make you lose weight, it will make you feel healthier and younger. It is a breakfast programme, its only breakfast and cost only $3.60 per breakfast for a supply of one month. Once you sign up, you will be on a 10 days trial, after 10 days you are required to come down and weigh in, If you do not lose a kg, GUESS WHAT...they will actually refund your money in cash. Worth trying rite? There is no restriction to what we want to eat for lunch and dinner..Amazing rite.. Interested? Please pm or email me DiaFirIzyan@hotmail.com

One more info 10kg in 2 month is not a problem to them.

Cheers ladies,
dianna

asianmirage

just went for a free consultation at MF. The package they advised me to take comes up to 6.9k without GST. I aint that fat just 65kg for a 1.61m. My pre-pregnancy weight was 55kg. My friend who went for Expressions weighed more than me and is not becoz of pregnancy but rather more of her diet.
She paid around that amount too. Feel a bit apprehensive about this expensive package actually.
I would like to find out about the accupuncture slimming programme. Is it still available??

Anyway, I have started to do exercise. Yeah! Hopefully, this way of slimming down will helps.
I will have to re-look my eating habits as I have a fondness for rice and its one of my main enemies.

Anyone have tried brown rice tea?? My husband took it and managed to shed off weight.

Last edited:

LayPeng

just went for a free consultation at MF. The package they advised me to take comes up to 6.9k without GST. I aint that fat just 65kg for a 1.61m. My pre-pregnancy weight was 55kg. My friend who went for Expressions weighed more than me and is not becoz of pregnancy but rather more of her diet.
She paid around that amount too. Feel a bit apprehensive about this expensive package actually.
I would like to find out about the accupuncture slimming programme. Is it still available??

Anyway, I have started to do exercise. Yeah! Hopefully, this way of slimming down will helps.
I will have to re-look my eating habits as I have a fondness for rice and its one of my main enemies.

Anyone have tried brown rice tea?? My husband took it and managed to shed off weight.
i have few friends signed up expression and Marie france slimming salon previously too, did not have much result but spent near to 8-10k in total. at first they only signed up 4-5k package but the consultant they quite good in pushing + threaten

i was on the acupuncture weight management programe previously for my post natal slimming, managed to slim down 18kg and (fat + water retention)
ya my friend just signed up the promotion on july and started on August.so far result not bad but hers is not for post natal slimming, purely for health and beauty.

if you need to go for consultation to understand more how the program able to help on your body can email me for details and contact. my email is elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
do detailed survey before commit instead of join some programe and waste $ 。anyway to slim down Determine and discipline is important, this is what my consultant always reminded me.

brown tea means the green tea with brown rice?

Last edited: