between my daughter & him

sometimes I dont wish to do, he OK too, maybe somethings else for him, he knows I now used IUD, wont get pregnant.

is it because of her friend, stepfather treatment to them or sometimes, she saw us doing that, as I dont wish to loose both of them too,
my daughter & him.

venussnow

between my daughter & him

From my perspective of what u've said so far,u care for this guy way more than ur daughter tt u are willing to risk it all for ur "love" for him. If so, I believe u have the answer already and to u, all tt has been said here wun be sound advice tt will be able to help u in persuading ur daughter

friendlypinky, i'm sorry for your predicament.
Men generally cannot be trusted.. Our husbands have a ring on their finger and a marriage cert, but we all still have to work very hard to protect them, our marriage, and our family. Your man is someone else's husband. sorry to say, it's a recipe for disaster from the start.

"i love you/i want to be with you" very easy to say..and women are made such that these words sometimes cloud our judgement. the fact is, this douchebag is not yours and belong to his wife and family (lucky you!).

i belive deep down u know what to do. your daughter is your flesh and blood and she's just a child. you are a mother first before you became a mistress(yes you're not even his gf. gf/bf go out for dates in then open and meet each other's parents!). you're just hoping there'll be someone to help u rationalise that this man is worth it. Sorry dear.. he's not. save your daughter, save yourself.

it's not gg to be easy. a lot of us have had bad breakups too, leaving us with scars.. but we survive and are stronger than ever.
good luck!

mic2

sometimes I dont wish to do, he OK too, maybe somethings else for him, he knows I now used IUD, wont get pregnant.

is it because of her friend, stepfather treatment to them or sometimes, she saw us doing that, as I dont wish to loose both of them too,
my daughter & him.
tell him u wan to remove the IUD. Tell him u waited enough.

if u don't act now, u will lose both when time come

I know sometimes I do care more then my daughter, even ask or instruct her go inside her room do homework, study etc
or went to her friends house until I call you back later, just to spend some privacy moments with him.
maybe I already know the answers to my problems but I still need some advise from you all, whether I doing the right way
for the future 3 of us, especially my daughter.
also some mummies mention that he "might" rape or do somethings bad to my daughter 1 day in future, really give me a
big shock or scary thoughts in my mind too, I hope this things wont really happen as I available for him if he need it except
certain days of the month, cannot only.

Missy10

friendlypinky:785537 said:
I know sometimes I do care more then my daughter, even ask or instruct her go inside her room do homework, study etc
or went to her friends house until I call you back later, just to spend some privacy moments with him.
maybe I already know the answers to my problems but I still need some advise from you all, whether I doing the right way
also some mummies mention that he "might" rape or do somethings bad to my daughter 1 day in future, really give me a
big shock or scary thoughts in my mind too, I hope this things wont really happen as I available for him if he need it except
I think you still cant accept the fact here that nobody will agree that you continue with this man for your daughter's sake

If this man can have sex with another woman other than his wife(枕边人), this man is no long longr e'er trustworthy.... he can also sleep with other woman during the period when you can give in.....

Beware of sexual disease too... while he make love to his wife and to you at the same time.... Yes, you have IUD, doesn't mean you wont get sick....

Men unlike woman, they can have sex with whoever as long as they like it....

mic2

if i am in your daughter shoes, i will hate him also, as she grows older she knows the purpose of the man when he come to your house. Even worse, he have to stay away.

I am not referring to u, but haven't u see in the movies, the children of those mother who bring their men home to have sex hate them and affect them mentally. Be careful!!!

yes, I still cannot accept it as I did do anythngs wrong in the 1st place.

very seldom, this incident happen when my daughter is around doing homework, watching movies & playing in the living hall.

infection or STD, twice I guess is from him as he the only 1 have sex with but that long time ago, even with my late husband,
I had infection or STD before.

quite sometimes he didn't have sex with his wife, his wife always sleep next room taking care his sick youngest son.

miccghar

very seldom, this incident happen when my daughter is around doing homework, watching movies & playing in the living hall.

infection or STD, twice I guess is from him as he the only 1 have sex with but that long time ago, even with my late husband,

quite sometimes he didn't have sex with his wife, his wife always sleep next room taking care his sick youngest son.
how u know he didn't have sex with wife?

Missy10

miccghar:785637 said:

how u know he didn't have sex with wife?
Agreed, how do you know that he did not lie to you.... everything he does now doesnt let him be a honest guy.... jus a man enjoying best of 2 world....

You have to 忍命, and face the TRUTH

miccghar

u have suffer so much to love him, what have he done for u?

If he is your husband, will u let him do this? How much it will hurt u?

ali50n

U r the worse mother I had ever see!

How can u force ur daughter to like this man as her father when she dun even like him in the 1st place?!

I will be harsh to u.

If u insists to be with him, one fine day ur daughter get hurt pls dun regret ur DECISION cos of ur selfish decision u cause her to suffer!

Itsy Bitsy

Oh my, friendlypinky,
open your eyes !!! Wake up already !!!

no wonder your daughter does not like him, you are putting her aside when he is around!
though you said it is not often, it did break her heart!
You just need to do it once to break a child's heart, and they will remember it forever.
be careful, your daughter may ends up hating you too.

I am sorry to say it is not love as what you have claimed. You are sounded more like feeling insecure.
that is why you actually put up with all these for years.
And you are in such a bad shape, clearly in denial, that you are a 3rd party to someone's marriage.

take a break. Think with your clear head and heart.
the world will not stop spinning just because you can't have him.

raoow

Are you with him because you are grateful that he accepts the fact that you are a single mother with a daughter? Are you scared that no one else will want you? It sounds like you are from what you say.

Of course he wants you though you have a daughter. That's because you are willing to be the extra in his life.

Willingly wait five years for him.

Willingly believe his stories about how sad his marriage is.

Willingly get IUD so that he can have sex with you without worry ( which by the way, isn't 100% safe. Women have gotten pregnant with IUDs too )

KiBin

sounds like this guy is looking for pro besides coming to look for you for sex...

raoow

Let me tell you how your daughter can accept him.

1. Marry him and he will be her dad
2. Involve him in the daily life of you and your daughter instead of seeing him occasionally and in JB.
3. Ask him to show how much he loves you by marrying you and getting your daughter involved in the wedding planning. She can even be your flower girl!
4. Show your daughter that he is accepted by your friends and family

how you know he didn't have sex with wife ? by trusting him all this years with him (is there anyway to know whether he had sex
with his wife or not, as sometimes I had doubts too)

If he is your husband, will you let him do this ? no, I will divorce him.

OK, I admit it, I'm 3rd party but there already had problems before we really go further together.

miccghar

how you know he didn't have sex with wife ? by trusting him all this years with him (is there anyway to know whether he had sex
with his wife or not, as sometimes I had doubts too)

If he is your husband, will you let him do this ? no, I will divorce him.

OK, I admit it, I'm 3rd party but there already had problems before we really go further together.
if he didn't have sex with the wife, how he have std?

if u say that, then maybe the wife don't even know your existent, if not she won't have divorce him long ago.

yes, now u admit u are the 3rd party, then shouldn't u leave him now? If u really love him, give him a deadline, if he don't tell the wife u will do it. See what will happen. U will see his true colour.

Can i know are u able to live without him?

STD infections long time ago, maybe that time he still have sex with his wife, what I mean lately only, he say didn't have sex with his wife but I have doubts too myself, is there anyway I can know or sense he still have sex with his wife even he say no ? even with my late husband I have STD infections too, I not sure if I can live without him as we been together 5 years already, we been bad & good times together all this while.

miccghar

STD infections long time ago, maybe that time he still have sex with his wife, what I mean lately only, he say didn't have sex with his wife but I have doubts too myself, is there anyway I can know or sense he still have sex with his wife even he say no ? even with my late husband I have STD infections too, I not sure if I can live without him as we been together 5 years already, we been bad & good times together all this while.
u can live without your late husband why not him.

From all what the mummies have say, one clear point is HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR SITUATION AND MAKING USE OF U!!!