Birth Cert

-SRI-

As a single mum, hw's the process of making birth cert for ur newborn? I've send an email to ICA but till nw no reply..

Plz advise.. thks..

babypris86

Hi for Single mum, u have to go ICA to apply den pay $18 .......
normally is go hospital but cuz you don have marriage cert so its will be done in ICA

-SRI-

Hi for Single mum, u have to go ICA to apply den pay $18 .......
normally is go hospital but cuz you don have marriage cert so its will be done in ICA
ic...den Pris wats is the max duration they needs us to come dwn? after confinement 1mth can? u can get it on the spot?

-SRI-

Re: buy aoc gold

Sri must be done with 2 weeks... so during confinement you need to go ICa to do it...
alamak Pink...2wks??? wah seh... Oh...ICA....no compassion at all ar... its my confinement lei... hehehe...

Like tis no choice...haiz....cant imagine below bleeding plus the sewing den hv to come dwn dere... i take cab ahhh.....:tlaugh:

Ting

Re: buy aoc gold

hmmmmm, i think the date can be extended.
go check up the webby ba.
or instead of emailing, call them up n ask for procedures.

Pink daisy

It can be extended to 1.5 mth (like my case) coz we're looking fr chinese nm /geomancy for bb that time :Dancing_tongue:
The fee if am not mistaken is ard 20bucks

But it's better this way rather than making amendments later on, coz ICA'll charge you 100 dollars plus for it

thepiglets

Actually what my friend did was immediately after discharge go to ICA and do. The faster u do better as if i am not wrong they will fine you if it is not done in a certain period of time.

But before go hospital already decide baby name and all.

Hope it help.:Dancing_tongue:

-SRI-

This is their reply:

3 We would like to advise that for registering your child's birth under "Single mother registration", you are required to come in person at Counter 1, Level 3, ICA Building after the delivery of your child (and within 14 days) with the following:-

(a) Notification of Live Birth;
(b) Your NRIC; and
(c) $18.00 fee for birth registration.

4 Your request would be considered subject to the merits of the case.

5 In addition, you may want to note thata DNA test is required if you and the child's natural father subsequently decide to include the father's particulars on the child's birth certificate. The request is subject to approval/rejection. If the application is successful, the prescribed payment to insert the father's particulars is $150.00 ($120.00 for correction of errors on the child's BC and $30.00 for the issuance of a birth extract showing the father's name and particulars. The child's surname would remain as that of you (the mother) unless both of you are married.

6 Should you need further clarification on this matter, you may contact our Registry of Births & Deaths at Tel No. 6391 6343 for assistance.

CynCyn

No need DNA or pay money just to insert Dad's surname into child's BC .
Did my son's BC at ICA building , I insert Dad's surname too . Just have to do a verbal oath and that's it .

-SRI-

No need DNA or pay money just to insert Dad's surname into child's BC .
Did my son's BC at ICA building , I insert Dad's surname too . Just have to do a verbal oath and that's it .
Yup..no need.. they mentioned only if subsequently after u made the birth cert w/o the daddy's name & u decided to add his name, u need to do DNA test...

CynCyn

Yup..no need.. they mentioned only if subsequently after u made the birth cert w/o the daddy's name & u decided to add his name, u need to do DNA test...
Wah waste alot of money if subsequenly wanna add the dads name . :tlaugh:

-SRI-

Wah waste alot of money if subsequenly wanna add the dads name . :tlaugh:
yup.. muz tink carefully b4 make the birth cert.. hehehe... but it all in paper..in writing.. nvr put oso nvm cz no matter my child is still the biological doter of my guy...:001_302:

teresa

Just insert the daddy name loh. this is what I do also:Dancing_wub: anyway its better than leaving its blank mah!