Bubble Tea Lovers

CanCanMum

Would like to recommend this Bubble Tea outlet

KOI bubble tea @ toa payoh (So far i have only tried this outlet)

Address:

190A Toa Payoh Central
#01-562

Tel: 6256 1169

Unique and original bubble tea taste (Tastes almost like Authentic Taiwan Bo Baa Nai Cha), milky yet wheaty taste, and has a fragrant aftertaste.

Large cup costs $3.50 and small one about $1.90. Give it a try, you will definitely go back for more....heeee.....like me

but hubby cannot stand the waiting and he will sometimes show mi a face...lols

coz need queue on certain peak hours....but got queue number.

Last edited:

26JMC

i drink before! v nice... but v expensive :elvis:
Would like to recommend this Bubble Tea outlet

KOI bubble tea @ toa payoh (So far i have only tried this outlet)

Address:
190A Toa Payoh Central
#01-562

Tel: 6256 1169

Unique and original bubble tea taste (Tastes almost like Authentic Taiwan Bo Ba Nai Cha), milky yet wheaty taste, and has a fragrant aftertaste.

Large cup costs $3.50 and small one about $1.90. Give it a try, u will definitely go back for more....heeee.....like me

but hubby cannot stand the waiting and he will sometimes show mi a face...lols

coz need queue on certain peak hours....but got queue number.

apollo

near HDB or MRT there??? i want drink more bubble tea and eat more pearl to make BB big big!! hehe

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
reginakoh said:
near HDB or MRT there??? i want drink more bubble tea and eat more pearl to make BB big big!! hehe
Damned strange lor ... I checked the street directory only to find out that Blk 190 is near to HDB Hub ... but Blk 190A (which is where this bubble tea is) is at the Community Library side, which is quite far a distance between Blk 190 & Blk 190A lor!!

Will seriously consider whether to take a walk there when I next bring Seamus to Shichida ... he loves those bubbles, especially when passed from me to him, mouth to mouth.
:wink: :wink:

jassmine

heard it before but didnt get the chance to go there... KOI have many outlets in taiwan, misses the hometown taste... is there any others outlets in singapore beside toa payoh?

jassmine

here is the other outlets..

• Marine Parade: Blk 83 Marine Parade Central #01-562 S44083
  • Toa Payoh: Blk 190 Toa Payoh Central #01-562 S319196
  • Chinatown: People’s Park Complex #01-16 S059108

CanCanMum

Damned strange lor ... I checked the street directory only to find out that Blk 190 is near to HDB Hub ... but Blk 190A (which is where this bubble tea is) is at the Community Library side, which is quite far a distance between Blk 190 & Blk 190A lor!!

Will seriously consider whether to take a walk there when I next bring Seamus to Shichida ... he loves those bubbles, especially when passed from me to him, mouth to mouth.
:wink: :wink:
are u sure????

to clear the doubts (mebbe the website got mistake) its opposite Ya Kun (Stand alone single storey shed) and somewhere between 7-eleven and M1 shop i dink so....gotta find out when i am there AgAin~~~

lawla12

ooh....i gt passby tat outlet opp parkway..........

its directly opp parkway (where the hawker centre is).....there's a OCBC atm in the centre....its along tat area further down abit........

i nv try b4 wor......really very nice arr ??? no wonder so exp la...i was tinking y so exp...then i went to the hawker centre to buy sweet talk instead....LOL....... next time must try liao.....

CanCanMum

it tastes different from those MILK GIRL or SWEETTALK DE LOR~~~

as i described before,

Unique and original bubble tea taste (Tastes almost like Authentic Taiwan Bo Ba Nai Cha), milky yet wheaty taste, and has a fragrant aftertaste.

lawla12

it tastes different from those MILK GIRL or SWEETTALK DE LOR~~~

as i described before,

waaaaaaaaaa.......me having cough but u describe until soo nice....I WANNA DRINK IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhmmm.....maybe can use my craving for tom yam steamboat as an excuse to go parkway....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i buy drink the bubble tea le...HAHhHAhahHahhAHAHahahHA!!!!

CanCanMum

waaaaaaaaaa.......me having cough but u describe until soo nice....I WANNA DRINK IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhmmm.....maybe can use my craving for tom yam steamboat as an excuse to go parkway....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i buy drink the bubble tea le...HAHhHAhahHahhAHAHahahHA!!!!
lols~~~

but hor i only tried TOA PAYOH outlet worh so far ~~~

* disclaimer stated *

lols~~~~

26JMC

waa... chinatown have?.. i will go there and grab one when i can start drinking cold one end of this week! hmph! :)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
jassmine said:
heard it before but didnt get the chance to go there... KOI have many outlets in taiwan, misses the hometown taste... is there any others outlets in singapore beside toa payoh?
You also another 宝岛姑娘?
Which part of Taiwan you originally from?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
are u sure????
You see for yourself lor: Asia Travel : Map of 190A Toa Payoh Central (S) 319196
Cursor is where Blk 190A is supposed to be while Blk 190 is definitely the multi-story car-park opposite HDB Hub lor.

CanCanMum said:
to clear the doubts (mebbe the website got mistake) its opposite Ya Kun (Stand alone single storey shed) and somewhere between 7-eleven and M1 shop i dink so.... gotta find out when i am there AgAin~~~
But seeing what you wrote here, I think you meant Blk 190 lah ... that's the row of shophouses with Bossini & 中巴鲁包点 in its midst. In that case, I know where this shop is liao ... will try at next opportunity.
THANKS. :wink: :wink:

lawla12 said:
nvm..if not nice, i claim $$ from vroom....HAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!:Dancing_tongue:
Walau ... like that also can?
No wonder you are so good in your work ... :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited: