Bubble Tea Lovers

wenz

talking about Bubble Tea, can preggy woman drink BBT?
i tot we cannot drink tea??
hmmm was craving for BBT but dun dare to drink till now...

CanCanMum

so far i only drink original flavour de. and its really nice lor! but ex... 1.90 for their small cup. if u want big cup, will be $2+ and above...
:)

with flavour even more ex!~:tlaugh:
yeah............i oso like it~~~heee

got wad flavour????????????

CanCanMum

CARROT SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whack cancan bossie's butt butt!!!!! u keep recruiting, ni bu ai wo le!!!!!!!!!
no no i still lob u~~~

i drink the bubble tea like drinking u up like tat~~~~

ke yi mah? :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

CanCanMum

erm.....i got drink leh....during preggie

but not too often la....coz its cold mah.....

i drink without ice de~~~tastes bad...lols

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
wenz said:
Since you are only 4-6 weeks away from your "destination", the foetus is stable enough for you to eat as you wish already ... unless your gynae gives specific orders not to.

When my wifey was at the tail end of her 2rd trimester, she was "ordered" by my mum to drink coconut juice at a frequency of 1-2 every week ... but we all know preggies are not supposed to drink them during the other periods of the pregnancy. Right?
:wink: :wink:

Disclaimer: Before some mummies start lamenting how my mum shouldn't "order" my wifey around, my wifey actually enjoys being fussed after.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

wenz

Since you are only 4-6 weeks away from your "destination", the foetus is stable enough for you to eat as you wish already ... unless your gynae gives specific orders not to.

When my wifey was at the tail end of her 2rd trimester, she was "ordered" by my mum to drink coconut juice at a frequency of 1-2 every week ... but we all know preggies are not supposed to drink them during the other periods of the pregnancy. Right?

Disclaimer: Before some mummies start lamenting how my mum shouldn't "order" my wifey around, my wifey actually enjoys being fussed after.
eh.. i was actually thinking abt tat too... baby should be stable to take any food now... dun care la! i going to buy 1 later!

oo btw my MIL also ask me to start drinking coconut juice when i'm going to 34 weeks... so baby will come out clean and nice... hehe

my last two week to "destination" had alot alot alot alot alot of coconut water........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm heard baby come out wont heaty wont jaudice........

such a nice excuse to drink "special" forbidden drinks.. why not! hahahahahhaaaaas

but end up my DD got high jaundice la... 300+ so high... she stayed in KK on day 3- day 6.... heeeeeeeeeeeex.... movie movie movie.. hahahahas i noe confinement cannot go cinema cold cold la... but that's my offficial 3off days...

TEAAAAA.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. cold nono... tea........ no no........ but i tink i drank alot alot alot BBT during preggy.......

YAY! im going TPY tonight for dinner!!!!!!!!! im gonna drink original flavour... and can add EXTRA PEARL HAR!! im gonna add!! and force my DH drink flavour de.. wahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaaaa and i can try the not so good reputation de flavour BBT ... be it peach or passionfruit or whatever

Last edited:

apollo

haha i didnt touch bubble tea, green tea or whatever tea during 1st tri.. but my MS was so irritating tt my mum & hubby just close one eye since gynae say can drink.. so i've been drinking bubbletea from ard 2nd tri till nw... and will continue drinking... HAHA:tlaugh:

26JMC

i think cannot. i drank once when i was preggie and i felt uncomfortable after that!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
VroomVroomBoys said:
Tried it this evening ... I had the Mango Smoothie (half-sweet) & my wifey had Passionfruit Green Tea (half-sweet & extra pearls).
The lack of sweetness was still ok ... but that it was not cold, that really irked us. The pearls were the most chewy I ever had for a long time ... oh, that's a good point.
Lastly, I guess we'll still be sticking to Sweet Talk.
Gave Koi a 2nd chance today ... when I brought Seamus to Parkway Parade to jalan jalan.
Ordered a Honey Green Tea & a 珍珠鲜奶茶 (mainly for Seamus), both at little-sweet (70%) ... definitely tasted better aka sweeter, but really starting to fall in love with their bubbles.

It's just so chewy ... & they're smaller in size, such that Seamus can suck up himself using the straw.

CanCanMum

actually i find they gave too many bubbles~~~

everytime i finished the drink and left with so many bubbles at the bottom~~~~mebbe next time i request tat they pack the bubbles 'separately' :p

yeah i agree the bubbles are so chewy~~~

nice rite?

lawla12

Gave Koi a 2nd chance today ... when I brought Seamus to Parkway Parade to jalan jalan.
Ordered a Honey Green Tea & a 珍珠鲜奶茶 (mainly for Seamus), both at little-sweet (70%) ... definitely tasted better aka sweeter, but really starting to fall in love with their bubbles.

It's just so chewy ... & they're smaller in size, such that Seamus can suck up himself using the straw.
Y NV BUY FOR ME ??????????????????????????????????????????
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

lawla12

actually i find they gave too many bubbles~~~

everytime i finished the drink and left with so many bubbles at the bottom~~~~mebbe next time i request tat they pack the bubbles 'separately' :p

yeah i agree the bubbles are so chewy~~~

nice rite?
argghh...dun say le.......i'm craving for it liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oso feel like eating tom yam steamboat @ parkway.....HAHahHAHHahaa!!!!

btw vroom, u like the tom yam steamboat @ b1 (parkway) ????

I LOVE it leh though i dun take spicy food...LOL!!!! i will mix the chicken soup + tom yam soup cos its really too spicy....but super shiok !!!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lawla12 said:
Y NV BUY FOR ME ??????????????????????????????????????????
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:
I buy for you?
Wait you ah lao come after me ... how?
Ask your darling carrot to buy lah.
:rofl: :rofl: