can you believe this!?

jazz_sofia

dear daughter and i went to amk central for a little walk...then we went to the playground to let her play with a few kids that were also playing there...when daughter reached the playground, this boy, arnd 3-4yrs old, blocks my daughters way, not allowing her to climb up the slide...i was looking arnd as to who is this boy with...when daughter was already up there, he pushes my daughter down the slide...im scared the she might fall...the pushing happened a few times...and i kept on telling the boy, 'pls dont push her...' but in a nice tone...then he began to spit at my daughter...then i saw the nanny told the boy to stop and that its not nice...i was pulling my dd's hand and told her that its time to go home...but dd cried as she still wants to play...to i told her she can slide down one more time then time to go home...this boy followed her up, then tried to push her again, dd almost lost her balance, and i thot she'll fall...i almost scream...dd ran to me and said to the boy "this is my mom'...the boy replied...'i slap u and ur mom'...then i told the boy that thats not nice to say...a woman walked towards us (i learnd was the boy's mom)...i told the mom that my daughter almost fell bec her boy pushed her and he spits...just now he said he'll slap us...she said her boy dont say things like that...and turnd arnd...then i overheard her say...if i dont like those things to happen to my daughter, i should lock my kid in the hse...
i was fumming mad...i carried dd away from the playground...
i then began thinking if i was wrong in anyway with dealing with the boy or his mom...was i wrong that i had told the mom what had happend?

i felt sad abt what had happend...

i didnt let that ruin the entire afternn with dd...we headed to mcdonalds and had a snack.

autumn82

That mummy is nuts?! *sayangs* Next time if you come across such mummies, pls continue to talk sense to her to discipline her son. Mei jia jiao. *shakes head*

It happened to Belle once. This boy older than her told her she can't play the slide. Then my gal told me, I went to the boy and told him the slide is not his, why my gal can't play" He ran off. -_-" Stupid fool.

If you dont want to create a scene, prob during the 2nd time he push your gal, you shld just leave the playground. Dangerous wif such kids around. Spit someone.. Dirty fellow. Got mum to give birth, no mum to teach. -_-"

If that happens to me, I'll prob create a scene and insist that kiddo and mummy apologize. Wahaahahah. :p

Anyway, good that your gal had her maC :) Always keeps the kid happy wif mAC! :p

Last edited:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
That shows very much of that family poor upbringing and manner ...

If the world has more families like them, it would be a disaster place to live

shame to the parents of that boy!

If i were you, i would leave that place and do not waste time talking to people like that as it would only degraded yourself.

jasobias

dear daughter and i went to amk central for a little walk...then we went to the playground to let her play with a few kids that were also playing there...when daughter reached the playground, this boy, arnd 3-4yrs old, blocks my daughters way, not allowing her to climb up the slide...i was looking arnd as to who is this boy with...when daughter was already up there, he pushes my daughter down the slide...im scared the she might fall...the pushing happened a few times...and i kept on telling the boy, 'pls dont push her...' but in a nice tone...then he began to spit at my daughter...then i saw the nanny told the boy to stop and that its not nice...i was pulling my dear daughter's hand and told her that its time to go home...but dear daughter cried as she still wants to play...to i told her she can slide down one more time then time to go home...this boy followed her up, then tried to push her again, dear daughter almost lost her balance, and i thot she'll fall...i almost scream...dear daughter ran to me and said to the boy "this is my mom'...the boy replied...'i slap you and your mom'...then i told the boy that thats not nice to say...a woman walked towards us (i learnd was the boy's mom)...i told the mom that my daughter almost fell bec her boy pushed her and he spits...just now he said he'll slap us...she said her boy dont say things like that...and turnd arnd...then i overheard her say...if i dont like those things to happen to my daughter, i should lock my kid in the house...
i was fumming mad...i carried dear daughter away from the playground...
i then began thinking if i was wrong in anyway with dealing with the boy or his mom...was i wrong that i had told the mom what had happend?

i felt sad about what had happend...

i didnt let that ruin the entire afternn with dear daughter...we headed to mcdonalds and had a snack.
i have experienced this many a times with my kids.I usually just tell the kid off n if the parent is nearby confront the parent.U must put on ur sternest face.If the parent think u r a push over u r not gonna get far.I wld make sure tht i get an apology.Its sad but many parents apparently dont mind their kids turning into future bullies.Anyone looking to a gracious society of the future is just setting up for huge dissapointments!!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hmm... I sure scold the other kid 1st... no need give the other parents face if they dunno how to bring up their children.
Happen a few times with my dd... I think it's common when playing with other kids @ playground or swimming pool.
Just tell my dd dun play with the rough kids, or teach my dd to shout/retaliate :)

autumn82

Hmm... I sure scold the other kid 1st... no need give the other parents face if they dont know how to bring up their children.
Happen a few times with my dear daughter... I think it's common when playing with other kids @ playground or swimming pool.
Just tell my dear daughter dont play with the rough kids, or teach my dear daughter to shout/retaliate :)
Fight bacK!? Kung fu? :p :tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Fight bacK!? Kung fu? :p :tlaugh:
haha... no lah... my dd knows how to shout "NO!" loudly now.... usually b4 the older kids push her... I would walk over to stop them...
Once this older gal use the foam stick to shoot water at my dd... WTF lor... the gal is twice the size of my dd... n my dd also not "armed"... the mother still sit there looking, as if nothing happen... I shouted loudly at the gal until she left the baby pool...

nsync_su

Wow!!!!!! Thats VERY rude! I felt the anger when i read this. I have not been in this situation before but if it were to happen, i would definitely tell the parents off (in a nice way at 1st). Come on... its obviously a wrong way to behave in public!! The boy's mom defended him too much (i guess) that the boy's head grown bigger!! This kinda upbringing is allowing the boy to be a bully in school!! Sheeshh... shame on them!

autumn82

haha... no ... my dear daughter knows how to shout "NO!" loudly now.... usually before the older kids push her... I would walk over to stop them...
Once this older gal use the foam stick to shoot water at my dear daughter... WTF ... the gal is twice the size of my dear daughter... and my dear daughter also not "armed"... the mother still sit there looking, as if nothing happen... I shouted loudly at the gal until she left the baby pool...
Like so bad... Bully someone smaller ur size.. :tlaugh:I'll find the parent. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Like so bad... Bully someone smaller your size.. :tlaugh:I'll find the parent. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
haha... this is SELF-DEFENSE :p
Ya right... haha! Who ask the other parent boo chupp... so I help to teach her notti kid lor :)

At playgrounds I realise some kids are like that, then even their parents oso CMI! Like yesterday, my MIL brought my #2 to the playground, I went to join after awhile later, den my #2 oso notty lah, other kids play, she wanna go snatch and I was oreadi telling her not to do it.

Den got this stupid parent oso, I'm there! She still dare to say wah dis stupid girl only know how to snatch ppl things, so bloody rude! Then i loudly tell my #2, "darling, stop snatching wat ppl are playing, later got stupid adult auntie scold you again!" den dat stupid woman faster bring her kids leave the playground.

U wanna say, den say it straight to my face. Stupid woman! dun let me see her again.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
LOL. I know this mum! LOL. :p Didn't know she reported to stomp.. LOL.
Isit?! U were there?
haha... sibei crap leh... so obvious also never award the winning baby... not as if photo-finish.. blind also can see.
Shld shout "REFEREE KAYU!" :)

autumn82

At playgrounds I realise some kids are like that, then even their parents also CMI! Like yesterday, my mother in law brought my #2 to the playground, I went to join after awhile later, then my #2 also notty , other kids play, she wanna go snatch and I was oreadi telling her not to do it.

then got this stupid parent also, I'm there! She still dare to say wah this stupid girl only know how to snatch ppl things, so bloody rude! Then i loudly tell my #2, "darling, stop snatching what ppl are playing, later got stupid adult auntie scold you again!" then dat stupid woman faster bring her kids leave the playground.

you wanna say, then say it straight to my face. Stupid woman! dont let me see her again.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:U will prob see her ard, coz neighbours rite.. :p

Daddy D

Alpha Male
At playgrounds I realise some kids are like that, then even their parents also CMI! Like yesterday, my mother in law brought my #2 to the playground, I went to join after awhile later, then my #2 also notty , other kids play, she wanna go snatch and I was oreadi telling her not to do it.

then got this stupid parent also, I'm there! She still dare to say wah this stupid girl only know how to snatch ppl things, so bloody rude! Then i loudly tell my #2, "darling, stop snatching what ppl are playing, later got stupid adult auntie scold you again!" then dat stupid woman faster bring her kids leave the playground.

you wanna say, then say it straight to my face. Stupid woman! dont let me see her again.
Wah... Hengg I never scold the other notti gal stupid... else I also kenaa from u :p
Usually I'll say "That's not right. That's very rude. Don't do that. Where's your parents?"