can you believe this!?

Wah... Hengg I never scold the other notti gal stupid... else I also kenaa from you :p
Usually I'll say "That's not right. That's very rude. dont't do that. Where's your parents?"
Ya, if she talk like this, i will be really paisei lor... But in fact i oreadi tell my girl in front of her dat its wrong to snatch wat ppl are playing. She treat me as if im blind...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
dont bluff!!! :tlaugh:
haha! 我是好人 horrr :)

Only time I almost lost it.. @ playground...long ago... my dd standing beside this boy (ard same age as my dd)... tot they will play together or be frens... next thing I know... the boy hit my dd on the head... can hear the PIAK sound...n I was just standing beside... TMD... grabbed the boy's hand n really shouted at his face... the father quickly came over... hengg he quickly apologised... still can say his boy always anyhow hit ppl.... TMD... hengg he also hit his boy until the boy cry... else I do it for him...
Next few nights my dd had nitemares... TMD...
Don't think I'll recognise them now even if I see them in the neighbourhood :)

WHENEVER I MEET RUDE PEOPLE~!
i WOULD TAKE OUT MY PHONE~!
SNAP A PHOTO...

if that dude/arse h*le is such an a**... i would secretly hole my phone side way and take that picture..
no matter what. i would take picture...

there are people like this.. even my downstair woodland 768 also have... im so regular downstair i've seen guys spit / scold at younger kids... as long as they dont bother miie.. i wouldnt f the hell out of their parents..

take a picture. show wherever u can. blog/ here. lalala hope it helps to warn others.

Angelmum

..then i saw the nanny told the boy to stop and that its not nice......this boy followed her up, then tried to push her again, dear daughter almost lost her balance, and i thot she'll fall...
During DS younger days, when go playground, I MAKE SURE he is safe. If I detect danger, I either carry him home (let him cry better to be bullied or get injured) or make sure I'm with him. Anybody tries to be funny will have to deal with an angry mum... I'll say 'what r u doing, where's yr mum, this playground is not yours, dont want to play dont block ppl.... if I dont say anything, I make sure my black face + gold fish eyes is staring at that bully. Think u let that boy carry on with his ways too long, didnt say anything firm.

That mum/nanny knew that boy can protect himself ... bully ...thus didn't stay near.

Angelmum

... thought they will play together or be friends... next thing I know... the boy hit my dear daughter on the head... can hear the PIAK sound...and I was just standing beside... TMD... grabbed the boy's hand and really shouted at his face... the father quickly came over...

although I'm very protective but this kind of surprise attack really unavoidable ... that dad also :9898::9898: knew his son's style still let him carry on ... I'll say "One fine day, his siblings or that bully get the same retribution".... being pushed/smashed onto the wall breakfast, lunch, dinner to have a taste of our heartache.:tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
although I'm very protective but this kind of surprise attack really unavoidable ... that dad also :9898::9898: knew his son's style still let him carry on ... I'll say "One fine day, his siblings or that bully get the same retribution".... being pushed/smashed onto the wall breakfast, lunch, dinner to have a taste of our heartache.:tlaugh:
ya... so nowadays I always on alert (standby mode) for surprise attacks! haha! Any rough kid stand within 2 arm distance from my dd... I prepare to make him fly liaoo :)