Can't control bladder after giving birth?

ireneliau

Hi all mummy,
Any of yr having this problem? can't control bladder after giving birth?
Need to rush to toilet very soon after drinks?
I think is becos i nv look after my body during confinment period... That y having this problem.. Hai...

:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

I'm mother of a 15month gal..

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Pwiincess

Hi all mummy,
Any of yr having this problem? can't control bladder after giving birth?
Need to rush to toilet very soon after drinks?
I think is becos i nv look after my body during confinment period... That y having this problem.. Hai...

:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

I'm mother of a 15month gal..

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
I heard of such problems from my friends too.. They have leakage after giving birth.

Hi,,

I think 1 pt tat irene had say is nv look aft the body well n 2nd maybe aft given birth the bladder muscle need sometimes 2 recover...

LoVeS

Hi,,

I think 1 pt tat irene had say is nv look aft the body well n 2nd maybe aft given birth the bladder muscle need sometimes 2 recover...
but her kid is already 15mths old liao leh tt mean the birth is 15mths ago i tink more than enuff time to recover?

I tink it better she tell her gynae abt tis lor.

naze

I had this problem during my confinement, but on the third month when I go back to work, gets better. Maybe you want to see your gynae about this ?

Jane_Mummy

i also have tis kind of problem also as i am pregnant lor i can't laugh too hard if not i will have leaking of urine nw also scare to laugh lor .

stonston

actualli when i went to gynae after delivery for check up, he reminded me to do kegel exercises to prevent urine leakage in future...

he said for those who deliver natualli, very prone to urine leakage...so once e stitches recover, he will recommend tt u do kegal exercises...it is like u tighten n relax e muscle tt controls ur urine....

do quick 'tighten n relax' for at least 1 minute...then do slow ones for at least 5 minutes for starters...do as often as u can...while sitting in MRT...in office....while breastfeeding, etc etc....anytime, any place :)

Vone

I face this problem during pregnancy and after delivery of my ds. Had to keep doing the kegal exercise like what stonson mentioned to tighten the muscles. Otherwise u'll find it very diffcult to control your bladder.

ireneliau

I think only prone to those who gave birth naturally right??
------------------
Ya, cos being stretch for atleast 10cm.. although i will recover but not fully loh.. so need to look after yrself once give birth and also do the kegal exercise which stonston mentioned..

My daughter now 16mth liao.. me having this problem but better now.. thank for everybody advises..

veronica

------------------
Ya, cos being stretch for atleast 10cm.. although i will recover but not fully loh.. so need to look after yrself once give birth and also do the kegal exercise which stonston mentioned..

My daughter now 16mth liao.. me having this problem but better now.. thank for everybody advises..
Take care...but i thought it's not due to confinement. My gynae told me some will experience loss of bladder control after natural birth and nothing to do with confinement. But it will heal just need time.

Any other remedy besides the exercise??

ireneliau

Take care...but i thought it's not due to confinement. My gynae told me some will experience loss of bladder control after natural birth and nothing to do with confinement. But it will heal just need time.

Any other remedy besides the exercise??
---------------------------------
not due to confinment lah.. cos during the comfinment period is the time when yr body is the weakest.. Got to build up yr body in order for you to have energy to do exercise mah.. That exercise is the most effective way..

veronica

---------------------------------
not due to confinment lah.. cos during the comfinment period is the time when yr body is the weakest.. Got to build up yr body in order for you to have energy to do exercise mah.. That exercise is the most effective way..
OIC...read wrongly..hahaha...paisay...