Cheap Diapers To Recommend

SunShine07

i'm using petpet in the day and pampers active at night... but recently, my son's tight got red line after using petpet... where to find nepia? i can't seems to find it ... i like pampers active and huggies ultra.. haa... btw when the sales at CK end??
nepia can be found at all ntuc stores....

SunShine07

My daughter is still young, poo about 2-3 times a day, so have to change alot. siong... i just tried the ntuc brand, have to change every 3 hours, the capacity quite limited.
Nepia? hmm, i go check it out.
Pet Pet is quite good, i have been using it most of the time.
my son poo-poo 3-4 times leh...since born till now also....so, i think ntuc still ok....

kohym

Alpha Male
but at the start which brand do you decide to start with? or must try some brands first then decide??:err:

thks!

apollo

but at the start which brand do you decide to start with? or must try some brands first then decide??:err:

thks!
i used huggies ultra from start .. so far i think huggies ultra suits ds's butt best! followed by pampers active... for those cheaper brand, petpet quite good but leak once or twice.. hehe.. diffe babies diffe butts so i think must try 1st before you decide on which brand :001_302:

SunShine07

thks!
infact i try out alot....for me daytime, i would let my son which ever brand is cheap. usually i would any housebrand like giant, carrefour or ntuc brand, then night time mammy poko....

but mamy poko also leak....dun know is it becos my son's urine a lot

apollo

infact i try out alot....for me daytime, i would let my son which ever brand is cheap. usually i would any housebrand like giant, carrefour or ntuc brand, then night time mammy poko....

but mamy poko also leak....dont know is it becos my son's urine a lot
maybe the cutting not suitable for ur son? =)

redjn

thks!
for me during newborn till 3rd mth is on Pureen 5.

3rd mths - todate :

day time on Petpet (highly recommand this, cost is cheap especially due sales time can get 3 pax @ $33.80)

night time on DryPantz only lately (2 mths back) switch to MamyPoko. both are as good but during sales MP can be much cheaper the DP.

toys_r_us

My girl is 8 weeks old, so far she has tried

Pampers NB, which gave her a nasty diaper rash
Mamy Poko, the best. She uses this at night and when we go out.
PetPet, really value for money
Drypers, value for money too
Pureen, works, but thicker than the rest. don't think i'll buy again

so far her diaper only leaks when it is too full. want to leak, any brand also will leak :)

I think whether the diaper leaks or not, depends on ur baby, the cutting of the diaper, and how the diaper is being worn.

apollo

My girl is 8 weeks old, so far she has tried

Pampers NB, which gave her a nasty diaper rash
Mamy Poko, the best. She uses this at night and when we go out.
PetPet, really value for money
Drypers, value for money too
Pureen, works, but thicker than the rest. dont't think i'll buy again

so far her diaper only leaks when it is too full. want to leak, any brand also will leak :)

I think whether the diaper leaks or not, depends on your baby, the cutting of the diaper, and how the diaper is being worn.
yup the cutting of the siaper and baby's size is v impt :tlaugh:

redjn

My daughter is still young, poo about 2-3 times a day, so have to change alot. siong... i just tried the ntuc brand, have to change every 3 hours, the capacity quite limited.
Nepia? hmm, i go check it out.
Pet Pet is quite good, i have been using it most of the time.
do u place use diaper liner on your diaper?

this will help to provide diaper rashes at the sametime also help to reduce the usage of diaper. example, when u just change bb diaper, a short while bb poo poo (if not too wet u can clean bb & just wrap up the poo with the liner then throw away). this way the diaper is still clean enough to reuse.

SunShine07

do you place use diaper liner on your diaper?

this will help to provide diaper rashes at the sametime also help to reduce the usage of diaper. example, when you just change baby diaper, a short while baby poo poo (if not too wet you can clean baby & just wrap up the poo with the liner then throw away). this way the diaper is still clean enough to reuse.
oh can use this method? u mean if place a sheet won't dirty the diaper? my son hor poo poo so many times, very siong leh. but if the poo poo is a bit wet, the poo poo won't penetrate thru is it?

apollo

can use the nappy liner on diaper?? i didnt noe! i nought a box b4 gave birth and now the box is still sitting in the cabinet! :tlaugh:

ochklk

For pampers active, it's their selling price at 14.95, no need sales leh... Sales is $14.50. I bought that time is about 1 mth ago, I hope the price nv change.

jasobias

oya, have not't hear much about Fitti.
Anyone use before?
i use fitti..the blue packet kind.Newborn size.The tape is not so gd .U hav eto stick it out b4 u out baby's bum onto diaper coz its so far back.Not gd when u r in a hurry to change or baby is fussing.I find sealer really gd also.But not all supermarkets have it.Cutting is also very gd n soft type..almost like the pampers expensive pack.

garfield5599

I perfer pampers active baby. It's thin and comfortable. My son wears it throughout the night no leak at all. Always buy a few packets to stock up when there's offer in NUTC.

Huggies (red packet) is also not bad.

garfield5599

For pampers active, it's their selling price at 14.95, no need sales ... Sales is $14.50. I bought that time is about 1 month ago, I hope the price never change.
Pamers active selling at 14.95? Is it Pampers Comfort or Pampers active? How come NTUC is selling $44.90 for 2 packets during offer? So much different? Can save a lot! Where did u get it?