Childhood Memories

EnFlor

oh ya the bus tickets that Phoebii babe mentioned~~

so many colours

and i rem the bus conductor will punch holes on the ticket and take money from you~~~there is no coin box deee~~~:p
I was in P3, there was this craze collection of those bus tix. Silly man! and i was one of those goons too. :shyxxx:SKali my mum saw so many stacks tied in rubber band, she threw away said -for what cannot change to money oso :tlaugh:I was upset for awhile.

Yeah, my bro demanded walkman after he passed for his exam back then. Hung the walkman at the sides of his shorts and like so ya-ya-papaya lahhh he. :wong15:

EnFlor

wahahahhahha~~~~darling

you forgot its CASSETTE!!!!

wahahhahaha~~~~

ya i got those clothes with paddings on shoulders dee~~~

and last time its the trend for guys to comb centre parting and wear those baggy pants :p

got folds dee :p :p

haha, can put two chickens left and right.

Yup and i was a fan of chinese local dramas. Dunno the names but got

- Kopi O drama (the song famous one ah)
- Volleyball drama
- Got one gal she alien ah....Chen Liping issit?

learn basic Mandarin last time from all those series lahh.

Last edited:

CanCanMum

haha, can put two chickens left and right.

Yup and i was a fan of chinese local dramas. dont know the names but got

- Kopi O drama (the song famous one )
- Volleyball drama
- Got one gal she alien ....Chen Liping issit?

learn basic Mandarin last time from all those series lahh.
yeahhh kopi-O wahahhhaha`~~~~

Gladys

OMG still remember these????

Ya Ya , still remember these games. I played it before. Last time very popular game. You still have it. I have thrown it away.

In fact all are many good post of past childhood memories.

Someone post "zero point" what is it. I can't remember . I remember using the rubber to play called "coconut" and another one is it prince & princess.

Last time my primary school is really old and dark especially in the toilet. Everytime when we go toilet need accompany otherwise very scare.

CanCanMum

Ya Ya , still remember these games. I played it before. Last time very popular game. You still have it. I have thrown it away.

In fact all are many good post of past childhood memories.

Someone post "zero point" what is it. I can't remember . I remember using the rubber to play called "coconut" and another one is it prince & princess.

Last time my primary school is really old and dark especially in the toilet. Everytime when we go toilet need accompany otherwise very scare.
wahhahahah this one i plucked from internet oneee

mine long time dunno throw where liaOoooooooo

Stan

Ya the eraser competition!!!! Those got country's flags on top of them... 1 for $0.10...
And zero point... Yes... Killer game.
Some of the erasers have the plastic eyes stuck on them... the eyes will roll inside one!!
And i can never bear to use my 'Singapore' Flag eraser.. special place in my heart!! patriotic since young...wahaahaha....
The Game and Watch, i have the Octopus game!! Who can forget another hand held game - Western Bar????!!