Chinese Tutor for 6-year-old Foreigner Boy

Orangepops

Looking for someone willing to spend 1-2 hours a week interacting with my son in Chinese. He is going to an international school so we dont need intensive Chinese. My objective is simply for hm to be happy conversing and reading basic Chinese. Looking someone willing to play games, do arts & craft, bake, read books, sing songs or do pretend play with him... Basically fun but in pure Chinese.

Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

jaddee

What is the timing to teach ur boy? My brother give tuition for chinese. He have Indian students learning chinese too. Let me know if u r keen 90702148

Orangepops

I'd like to start in January, perhaps try for a month and see how they get along.
We can have either Thursday afternoon or Sunday before lunch. :)

dolphin38

Hi I am teaching primary level Chinese subject currently and is interested in interacting with your 6 yrs old boy. Can SMS me your tuition fee budget? And wher is your location? Thanks. May. 91854792. Can email me at lsm_77@yahoo.com.

bbman

Hi,
I am a part time tutor teaching chinese.
I have achieved distinction in chinese for my o and A level exams.
I have 5 years experience in teaching and I always try my best to keep lessons fun and engaging to maximise learning potential. Hope this would be the help you need for your child.

Rates are negiotiable.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Email brendon_kuah_8@hotmail.com for enquiries.:)