Chit Chat for MTB in 1st trimester

Jeanette2207

I read somewhere that gradual increase of weight will allow mommy's to lose it easier after delivery. So gotta watch our weight gain. ^.^

Agree with Dilys. Smaller easier to manage n no stretch marks!!!!! That's the best!

Ahh... My husband always joke that our kid will not have enough milk to drink cos in smaller in size n my boobs r small too. =p lol

zaclin29

thanks Dilys!

ya i don't mind my bras looking ugly but must at least fit nicely... so far those i tried have a lot of flesh hanging out on both sides of each cups, pressing down on the breasts... which makes it uncomfortable and unsightly with the bulges... still looking around...

oh wow the site changed so much, i tot i came to the wrong site! haha... nice!!
hi felicity

u can find those bras online... there are quite a few website that sells nursing bras...

Dilys

thanks Dilys!

ya i don't mind my bras looking ugly but must at least fit nicely... so far those i tried have a lot of flesh hanging out on both sides of each cups, pressing down on the breasts... which makes it uncomfortable and unsightly with the bulges... still looking around...

oh wow the site changed so much, i tot i came to the wrong site! haha... nice!!
Hi dear

Oh those bras u bought must be too small for u . Try to get bigger ones. Maybe try to lean forward.. Make sure that your full breast are in the cup then u fasten ur bra. No offences.. But Chinatown market Definetly selling the size that u required. Don't worry everything will be back to normal after pregnancy so get urself comfortable by getting comfy bra.

Dilys

I read somewhere that gradual increase of weight will allow mommy's to lose it easier after delivery. So gotta watch our weight gain. ^.^

Agree with Dilys. Smaller easier to manage n no stretch marks!!!!! That's the best!

Ahh... My husband always joke that our kid will not have enough milk to drink cos in smaller in size n my boobs r small too. =p lol
Hi jeanette,

Not really true that mummies with big boobs will produce more milk. U will be surprised that a mummy will small boobs able to produce milk as much as a cow just like my friend.. :) so don't worry ! How many weeks r u now dear??

Jeanette2207

Hi jeanette,

Not really true that mummies with big boobs will produce more milk. U will be surprised that a mummy will small boobs able to produce milk as much as a cow just like my friend.. :) so don't worry ! How many weeks r u now dear??
That would be best! Just that I read somewhere that smaller boobs will needa feed more frequently. ^.^ I'm only in the 5th week. Seeing Gynae 2 weeks later! Can't wait! ^.^

Hello ladies!! Have not been replying here cos my morning sickness to very bad till I'm on MC for 2 days...

Anyway, my hubby was asking if i am still able to wear my working clothes as he feels that my tummy is getting bigger when most of my dresses are tight! LOL!
I think time to go for shopping soon~

felicity

Dilys, ya i lean forward but some cups the shape doesn't fit (like too 'sharp' or too 'flat' which i dunno why, cos the bras i own all are just the right curvature =/) so will still spill out when i stand up straight =/ guess i just haven't found the ones that fit... will keep looking... my close lady colleague also commented my breasts seems to be growing bigger... >< don't dare to buy online because even at shops trying bras that are supposed to be my size, the cup doesn't fit very well... so for bras, i still wanna try before i buy.

and ya... i believe bigger boobs doesn't mean more milk... just more fats taking up the space. =P

Queen, my pants are all getting really tight too, tummy bulging out. =(

Dilys

Dilys, ya i lean forward but some cups the shape doesn't fit (like too 'sharp' or too 'flat' which i dunno why, cos the bras i own all are just the right curvature =/) so will still spill out when i stand up straight =/ guess i just haven't found the ones that fit... will keep looking... my close lady colleague also commented my breasts seems to be growing bigger... >< don't dare to buy online because even at shops trying bras that are supposed to be my size, the cup doesn't fit very well... so for bras, i still wanna try before i buy.

and ya... i believe bigger boobs doesn't mean more milk... just more fats taking up the space. =P

Hi dear,

Don"t worry I am sure u will get a suitable bra soon :) Jia you ... Ya advisable not to buy online.. Cos u can't try on!

Jeanette2207

I think u can try marks n spencer! They have pretty good ones I think! ^.^

mflee1312

yes, im in my 8th week n im experiencing some cramp to esp on my left adomen. its comes on and off, is it normal??? kinda of worried. am visiting my doc for my next scan this sat. hope everything will b alright.

Dear all mom-to-be,

Anybody experience cramp? like sharp cramp that last only a while? Back pain?

I am in the 5th week, no MS yet but having cramp at the tummy and back area. Is this normal?

yes, im in my 8th week n im experiencing some cramp to esp on my left adomen. its comes on and off, is it normal??? kinda of worried. am visiting my doc for my next scan this sat. hope everything will b alright.
doctor said that's normal cos baby is growing.. either on left or right... =)

mflee1312

hey thx babe. thats very reassuring. but ive been coughing badly plus asthma for the past 1 mth so am kinda of worried.

Dilys

Hi dear,

Oh u r in your 1st trimester.. So play safe visit ur gynae immediately... All pregnancy are different so all level of cramps are different also. Use you own instinct.. Sometimes u as a mummy will know if u need to go to gynae immediately or not. Jia you !

zaclin29

Hi mummies..

I am on my Wk13 now and last few days I have been experiencing stabbing pain in my breasts..
It lasted for 2 secs but it gives me shocks whenever it happens.... :(
Anyone else experience the same thing?

Read that it is normal during pregnancy.. :(

Dilys

Hi mummies..

I am on my Wk13 now and last few days I have been experiencing stabbing pain in my breasts..
It lasted for 2 secs but it gives me shocks whenever it happens.... :(
Anyone else experience the same thing?

Read that it is normal during pregnancy.. :(
Hi

Yes it's normal. Try to do light massage on your breast & try to relax urself.

puzzledME

Hi all mummies,
I am new in this thread, went for 1st visit this afternoon and gynae only able to see water bag.
Said still in early preggie, just ard 5 weeks.
Anyone has the same during early check?

Hi Zaclin, its me ... PuzzledME...