Chit Chat for MTB in 1st trimester

Dilys

thanks thanks!! ^.^

i see. cos i had a M/C last aug. also went on my 5th week to see the gynae then and ended on 6th week. hesaid it will flush out on its own, which it did (normal menses) so this time i was thinking to push it after 6 weeks. ^.* just wondering if i should purchase folic acid OTR or wait till i see the gynae.. hmm
Hi

It's advisable to visit a gynae ASAP since u already encounter M/c before rather than buying your own folic acid. It's a new pregnancy to u so u must be positive & forget about the past !! U must have confidence in current pregnancy !!

Jia you !!

Last edited:
thanks thanks!! ^.^

i see. cos i had a M/C last aug. also went on my 5th week to see the gynae then and ended on 6th week. hesaid it will flush out on its own, which it did (normal menses) so this time i was thinking to push it after 6 weeks. ^.* just wondering if i should purchase folic acid OTR or wait till i see the gynae.. hmm
wait till you see your gyne bah...

Jeanette2207

Have already made an appt for 2 weeks later. so no worries. anyways, frm what doc ensured, M/c is due to mismatch of chromosones. so im not too -ve abt it. if im blessed with a baby, the baby will stay. ^.^

Queen, I'll prolly wait till i see gynae bah.. ^.^

have you ladies' tummy started to show already?

Hi

It's advisable to visit a gynae ASAP since u already encounter M/c before rather than buying your own folic acid. It's a new pregnancy to u so u must be positive & forget about the past !! U must have confidence in current pregnancy !!

Jia you !!

Dilys

Have already made an appt for 2 weeks later. so no worries. anyways, frm what doc ensured, M/c is due to mismatch of chromosones. so im not too -ve abt it. if im blessed with a baby, the baby will stay. ^.^

Hi

Oh I am in my 29wks.. 2 more mths going to give birth. Yes my tummy is Definetly showing :) still manageable.. :) so far gain 6kg.

Mine haven't show, but when I just ate, it'll come out le... LOL! Dunno it's the tummy of food or my baby,.. LOL!

zaclin29

Oh that's terrible.. Then u will have even bigger tummy.. In the later stage :) depends on your size before preggie also.
actually not really... my colleague's tummy show when she was in her 3rd mth and she got flat tummy before she got pregnant..
now she's at her 5th month and her tummy is not growing that fast...
according to her, if yr tummy show early, it wont continue to grow at the same rate throughout...
so i hope mine wont be that big later!!

Jeanette2207

actually not really... my colleague's tummy show when she was in her 3rd mth and she got flat tummy before she got pregnant..
according to her, if yr tummy show early, it wont continue to grow at the same rate throughout...
Hope the same for me too! My best asset, a flat tummy.. So not ready to lose it. Lol

chrish

hehe jeanette, my tummy is flabby to begin with so i guess it shows a bit now lol :)

Dilys

I think it really depends on individual.. :) i am slim before preggie.. My tummy start showing at 20wks, Now 29wks tummy still look small. Smaller tummy better .. Easier to manage.. No much stretch to the skin also!

felicity

i'm overweight in the first place, now with a tummy that looks like i'm 4 mths pregnant... when i'm just 10 weeks >< already i can't fit into my pants and my shirts are not buttoning up... time to get maternity clothes. and i can't imagine how huge i'll get when i'm due...

oh i hv a lot of difficulty finding bra. mine all hv underwires and i can't find any without underwire that has my size. my breasts are already bursting out of my bras. anyone with size 85C and above having similar problem? anyone know where to get bras? thanks!

Dilys

i'm overweight in the first place, now with a tummy that looks like i'm 4 mths pregnant... when i'm just 10 weeks >< already i can't fit into my pants and my shirts are not buttoning up... time to get maternity clothes. and i can't imagine how huge i'll get when i'm due...

oh i hv a lot of difficulty finding bra. mine all hv underwires and i can't find any without underwire that has my size. my breasts are already bursting out of my bras. anyone with size 85C and above having similar problem? anyone know where to get bras? thanks!
Oh no... Don't worry.. Maybe u can try getting wireless bra from Chinatown. Nursing bra looking like those granny type.. It's big & comfortable. Don't worry about it looking ulgy.. Comfort is best for u right now...

Lucky for me..I still can fit into my pre preggie size shorts & tops so I never buy any maternity clothing. Total I gain only 6kg whole pregnancy. Baby already 1.2kg

felicity

thanks Dilys!

ya i don't mind my bras looking ugly but must at least fit nicely... so far those i tried have a lot of flesh hanging out on both sides of each cups, pressing down on the breasts... which makes it uncomfortable and unsightly with the bulges... still looking around...

oh wow the site changed so much, i tot i came to the wrong site! haha... nice!!