Computer Hang!

CanCanMum

Hello!

I have read thru all your comments.

To all who has problem viewing my posts, can u post a link here so that i can address the issue to Mr Admin please? Thanks. So far i have not seen any links being posted here. Only comments about unable to read my posts.

To Daddy D : i believe the reason of creating an account and posting messages here is to gain information about parenting and sharing your own knowledge with everyone here. We have friends whom we like and neutral friends whom we talk to as normal pple. I believe the same goes for online forums. I believe u have also knowledge to share for parenting as your DD is almost same age as my DS. I do try to share my own knowledge and experience as well. Although I may be wrong sometimes but the reason why i joined is to do this.

My personal opinion about VVB is that he address direct to the problem and he is very straightforward (doesn't beat about the bush) and some of his comments can sound too harsh on certain readers.....on the whole, i have read through all his posts and i find them very constructive and addresses straight to the issue.

:tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hello!

I have read thru all your comments.

To all who has problem viewing my posts, can u post a link here so that i can address the issue to Mr Admin please? Thanks. So far i have not seen any links being posted here. Only comments about unable to read my posts.

To Daddy D : i believe the reason of creating an account and posting messages here is to gain information about parenting and sharing your own knowledge with everyone here. We have friends whom we like and neutral friends whom we talk to as normal pple. I believe the same goes for online forums. I believe u have also knowledge to share for parenting as your DD is almost same age as my DS. I do try to share my own knowledge and experience as well. Although I may be wrong sometimes but the reason why i joined is to do this.

My personal opinion about VVB is that he address direct to the problem and he is very straightforward (doesn't beat about the bush) and some of his comments can sound too harsh on certain readers.....on the whole, i have read through all his posts and i find them very constructive and addresses straight to the issue.

Hi Cancan,
Sorry to say... I have to disagree with u.
We all agree to disagree, n vice versa.
But we can choose to do it in a civil/uncivilised manner, depending if the other party is civil/uncivilised.

lisa_ng

Hi Cancan,
But we can choose to do it in a civil/uncivilised manner, depending if the other party is civil/uncivilised.

forums are like tat. freedom in speech and opinions.
i do visit other forums oso.
got to see many unpleasant issues going on oso.
some choose to rebuke, some choose to ignore, some even stop visiting.
'when you can't beat them, join them' theory doesn't really work in forums.
afterall we can't get everyone to agree or to see eye to eye for most things as we are made of different character and morals etc.

Last edited:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
forums are like tat. freedom in speech and opinions.
i do visit other forums oso.
got to see many unpleasant issues going on oso.
some choose to rebuke, some choose to ignore, some even stop visiting.
'when you can't beat them, join them' theory doesn't really work in forums.
afterall we can't get everyone to agree or to see eye to eye for most things as we are made of different character and morals etc.
I'm all for "freedom in speech and opinions" and "straightforward constructive" comments.
U dun see me rebutting vvr in his other more constructive comments in other threads.
In this specific thread, including many others, I would classify his comments as "Bullying".
Bullying occurs everywhere... from school to adult life to online.
An intellectual person doesn't make him less of a bully.
I would teach my DD not to back down from school bullies in future... so thumbs down to bullies from me.
Like you say, it's just a forum... we log off and move on with our life... no sweat about it.

some choose to rebuke, some choose to ignore, some even stop visiting

yes lo... itx so irritating i even left NOC for 1weeks-plus...
heex. but im back haha!

wow..! today is the first day i see THIS display pic....

i mean.. is there a need for this?
is this display pic more important than ur DD?
i mean... isnt this place a joy for sharing ur DD/DS picture / crying memorable happy moment.... rather than sharing this display pic...

i dont think i need an answer..
just answer yourself can!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Daddy D said:
I'm all for "freedom in speech and opinions" and "straightforward constructive" comments.
U dun see me rebutting vvr in his other more constructive comments in other threads.
Bullocks ... what about your rebuttal with nothing more than just "criminal intimidation" in this thread: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/another-maid-abusing-kid-case-13788/ ... which has since been totally removed by the moderators, with a direct warning sent to you no less?
:bconfused: :bconfused:

Daddy D said:
In this specific thread, including many others, I would classify his comments as "Bullying".
Bullying occurs everywhere... from school to adult life to online.
An intellectual person doesn't make him less of a bully.
Since when have I said I wasn't a bully, with specific reference to this thread?
:wink: :wink:
VroomVroomBoys said:
Happydays-shop said:
i think you're the one trying to be a bully here.
Hahahaha ... I'm used to it, as I hear this all the time ... but when I look back, I also noticed it's always the bad guys calling me that. So, I guess I can live with that.
Daddy D said:
I would teach my DD not to back down from school bullies in future... so thumbs down to bullies from me.
Wow ... additional pressure on me, to know that you have made me your DD's role model.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

*cynn.89llaluby said:
wow..! today is the first day i see THIS display pic....
That avatar has been there for more than a week already ... while you were away, you'd probably didn't get to see the grafitti he left on my profile page then.
Then again, he's just exercising his freedom to express ... so just let him lor.
:beek: :beek:

*cynn.89llaluby said:
i mean.. is there a need for this?
is this display pic more important than ur DD?
i mean... isnt this place a joy for sharing ur DD/DS picture / crying memorable happy moment.... rather than sharing this display pic...
This is something only he would understand & know ... especially if you consider the fact that both the Admin & the moderators have PMed him to remove his avatar, but to no avail of course.
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

*cynn.89llaluby said:
Daddy D said:
Like you say, it's just a forum... we log off and move on with our life... no sweat about it.
i dont think i need an answer..
just answer yourself can!!
I guess that slap must have hurt ...
:rofl: :rofl:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Like Lisa pointed out... theory doesn't really work in forums... I'll let it run its own course.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanCanMum

Hi Cancan,
??????????

dun tell mi u disagree tat u setup an account is to share/gain knowledge???????? tats your main intention isn't it? I recalled yr first post was in the Priority Seats thread. I thought tat you have done quite a fair bit in keeping tat thread free from flame war and now? And yr cute DD pic? Still dun wanna take down yr current one and replace?

since u mentioned we all choose to agree/disagree, den why still brood over past issues?

I can disagree very strongly with what A said but do i need to put an anti-sign for A? And subsequently for B, C? Like tat this forum will become a war zone rather den a parenting forum.....do u wish to see this happen? And who else will believe wad A or B or C have posted subsequently since they all have anti-signs?

CanCanMum

:tlaugh:, as above, please post the link here.

Thankzzzzzzzzzzz.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you CanCanMum for stepping up :red:

Slow accessing certain thread
1. Please post the thread URL
2. Please provide information of your computer (P4 1.6Ghz 1Gb Ram and etc)
3. Please let us know your internet browser and version

Please read our forum rules (I have copy and paste the 1st three)
  1. No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
  2. Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member.
  3. Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f4/forum-rules-92/

Edy

Urm Guys & Gals...

Chill alright? Doesn't matter what happens bcoz ultimately choice is being made by oneself. We only here to share comments or views.

Each individual sensitivity is different. Dun take things to heart ya? Last time when I was in Yahoo Forum I quarrel with ppl until meet up, that one damn serious bcoz that fella insulted me way too much... Until bring parents out and all...

So lets just put dis aside... After all, we are all here to help one another, this is a virtual world too. Who knows we might really need each other help one day?

If sometimes we are really not happy or what, I guess Ignorance Is Bliss...

Though I know sometimes some ppl are just out to make trouble or be a KPO, but again think bout it, they are not in our life, so dun get affected by it though I know some how or rather it will lah but jus whine a little bit den let go liao...

I am in the retail industry so thats why I talk like this. Bcoz sometimes I get custs who are really "GOD DAMN IRRITATING" and sometimes jus feel like asking them if they need me to send them home to bring their BRAINS out or not, hehe...

My 2 cents worth... Chill ok? :D