Craving for instant noodle

angelwendy

Hee.. for me is different.. when i'm pregnant.. i hate maggie mee.. when i'm hungry n lazy to buy.. was think of cooking a pack to eat..... but once i saw the pack of noodles i wanna vomit.. don't know y.. now i can only take plain porridge & some Veg & egg.. :001_302: but i still enjoy the plain taste..

New Mama

Hee.. for me is different.. when i'm pregnant.. i hate maggie mee.. when i'm hungry and lazy to buy.. was think of cooking a pack to eat..... but once i saw the pack of noodles i wanna vomit.. dont't know why.. now i can only take plain porridge & some Veg & egg.. :001_302: but i still enjoy the plain taste..
I also feel turned off from maggie mee...even my favorite indomee mee goreng.

I start to like porridge and soup-based food like fishball noodle soup. Used to say it's for sick people. Now suddenly i dun like strong flavored dishes. And started to like fishball and fishcake a lot.

Developed a dislike for western food, especially pasta. The pizza hut advertisement makes me wanna throw up. Prefer veg now too.

-jOanna

I craved for Instant mee in the 1st Trimester also (I didn't noe im preggy then) and somemore is TomYam or Chicken flavour... Cuz that time i working midnight shift, so i would go 7-11 or NTUC to buy.. But the craving went after the 1st Tri.. Now last trimester le, I craved for DRY and spicy Instant noodles! but I ate a few times only.. I know the MSG not good for babies and health..

nancy

I am 8 weeks pregnant and keep craving for instant noodles. I bought a few of my favourite flavours and keep it just in case I crave for them (the asian groceries store that carries my favourites is an hour drive from my house). I end up eating 2 to 3 times a week...totally satisfied but feel guilty.

Does anyone crave for instant noodle too?
Haha.. I also craved for instant noodles (esp the spicy type) when I was in my 3rd trimester. :> After delivery, I craved for donuts and I ate them everyday till I could not lose my weight!!

yan230783

Hi there,
My name is Yan and yes, i have the same situation as you. instead of the usual cravings such as chocolate or sweet things we read on books and magazines, i turned out craving for salty and spicy food, like instant noodlesl, tom yam soup, sichuan hot and sour soup, and i feel extremely good and guilty later. what should i do? im pregnant too, will it affect the baby? mine is 10 weeks old.....aarrgghh....just cannot control

Last edited:

irisskk

Dear mummies.. Do you think preggie women can eat sharkfin soup?

Hi,

I'm not sure sharkfin soup itself but usually it contain crab meat inside and old folk usually advise not to eat crab meat. They say baby will be very very active. :Dancing_wub:

christine77sg

I so envy all of u, got cravings. I m in my 1st tri now and the thot of fd makes me pukish. Although until nw I hv nt puked any fd yet.

I especially can't stand meat and even fishes. Only cn tak vege nw. :-(

SH74

try taking something b4 u get off d bed, every morn. den stay in bed for abt 15-20min aft dat. it shld help u feel better.

ellyeun

My friend preggie also crave for maggi mee. She ate it EVERY DAY for supper (with the MSG-packed seasoning)! haha...

i also had craving for maggi mee. dont know why but during first tri i'd usually feel like eating only at about midnite. The rest of the day i'd feel SUPER pukey..
same here, morning and noon, always hungry but cant really eat much. MID night comes, it always hungry and really hungry.. can eat almost everything and finishes everything!!!

sure put on alot of weight if this were to carry on every night......... stress