Craving for instant noodle

hueychye79

In 1st trimester I also crave for instand noodles plus bao.

Enter to 2nd trimester now, craving for spicy food - laksa, nasi lemak & curry. Love to drink the orange juice without sugar..

Yummy yummy~~ :brolleyes:

Domique

tat is so sweet of ur dh

i craved for maggi mee during pregnancy too. my husband will cook the noodles in distilled water, then remove and rinse with another pot of clean water. then the soup he'll boil pork bone soup to eat with the noodles.

he try not to use the seasoning in the maggi packet cos he say alot of MSG, not good for baby.

snowbear

i craved for maggi mee during pregnancy too. my husband will cook the noodles in distilled water, then remove and rinse with another pot of clean water. then the soup he'll boil pork bone soup to eat with the noodles.

he try not to use the seasoning in the maggi packet cos he say alot of MSG, not good for baby.
My friend preggie also crave for maggi mee. She ate it EVERY DAY for supper (with the MSG-packed seasoning)! haha...

i also had craving for maggi mee. Dunno why but during first tri i'd usually feel like eating only at about midnite. The rest of the day i'd feel SUPER pukey..

izanyzam

Yah i also got craving for instant cup noodles...Especially wen my favourite brand got promotion..But i will mostly eat during my night shift as cup noodles are the easiest to prepare at work.. :001_302:

The funny thing about my craving is that if i see or or hear other people talk about a certain food,i will immediately get a craving for it..!!! For instance the other day,my fren posted pics of white chocolate tarts on her webby..Now i got a craving for it..!!! Im also eating a lot of curry and indian foods..Maybe its because my due date is in November..Dats the Deepavali month..!!! :001_302::001_302:

cocraze

Hi izanyzam,
Heee. I don't think its got to do with EDD lah. But I do realise that I got extra liking towards spicy food. I think the spice helps to improve appetite and 'chase' away the pukish feeling. That's why prefer spice. Nowadays I try to dip stuff in chili sauce. make the food more palatable and appetising (for me)

izanyzam

Hi izanyzam,
Heee. I dont't think its got to do with EDD . But I do realise that I got extra liking towards spicy food. I think the spice helps to improve appetite and 'chase' away the pukish feeling. That's why prefer spice. Nowadays I try to dip stuff in chili sauce. make the food more palatable and appetising (for me)
Hi cocraze...Yup...I was just kidding about the EDD and deepavali month..For me,eating spicy food always drives away the pukish feeling..Definitely helps with my appetite..!! :Dancing_wub:

iwan2noe

I am 8 weeks pregnant and keep craving for instant noodles. I bought a few of my favourite flavours and keep it just in case I crave for them (the asian groceries store that carries my favourites is an hour drive from my house). I end up eating 2 to 3 times a week...totally satisfied but feel guilty.

Does anyone crave for instant noodle too?
Hi hearty, I have craving for curry flavour instant noodles ! but resist the temptation though I ate like twice or 3 times.. keke
but if can try not to add too much soup base ... hehe, bad for baby and yourself as it is loaded with high content of MSG and other chemicals(that's why so nice !)
Ok?

hakisumi

shldnt eat too much too..aybe is the salty salty that can satisfy the cravings.. i cook maggie mee w the soup that my MIL brew.. no MSG.. jus eat the tionk tionk noodles... and must add egg!!!!

bellerichez

shldnt eat too much too..aybe is the salty salty that can satisfy the cravings.. i cook maggie mee w the soup that my mother in law brew.. no MSG.. just eat the tionk tionk noodles... and must add egg!!!!
I got no craving for maggie mee at all. Haha. Only crave for beef steak.

Stan

i only crave for sweet stuff... have been eating so many sweets that I worry getting diabetic.
i keep craving for sweet stuff too.. and i never have sweet tooth at all before!!
Old folks say if like sweet or sour stuff means is a baby girl... haha.. they are right. (at least for me lah!)

bellerichez

i keep craving for sweet stuff too.. and i never have sweet tooth at all before!!
Old folks say if like sweet or sour stuff means is a baby girl... haha.. they are right. (at least for me !)
Itzzit? I heard from old ppl that craving for sweet stuffs is baby girl, sour sour stuffs is baby boy. I crave for sour stuffs only & i'm having a baby boy. Not sure how true???

Stan

Itzzit? I heard from old ppl that craving for sweet stuffs is baby girl, sour sour stuffs is baby boy. I crave for sour stuffs only & i'm having a baby boy. Not sure how true???
hmm... i dont crave for sour stuff at all... maybe is correct hor? sour stuff is boy! :001_302: