Date again?

BunnyKiss

well, honestly, im just intending to date. not like plan to marry him or anything. im like only 20!!!! hahahaha. LOLS.
^5!! that's what I have in mind too. no commitment whatsoever

btw, where got time to date and find one, nowadays too busy working full time and part time...hardly can survive

Mrs Xie

There're successful examples like Xiaodaisy and my gf.... She was a single mom with a son and finally she met a nice guy, they dated and are currently happily married. Her current dh treats her son like his own and they live together just like a "real" family. I don't post this to encourage, cos not all cases will end up in this way... but I wanna tell single moms that they can still deserve happiness despite their history.

Last edited:

BunnyKiss

There're successful examples like Xiaodaisy and my gf.... She was a single mom with a son and finally she met a nice guy, they dated and are currently happily married. Her current dh treats her son like his own and they live together just like a "real" family. I don't post this to encourage, cos not all cases will end up in this way... but I wanna tell single moms that they can still deserve happiness despite their history.
If you ever meet such nice guy, dont forget to intro me hor...:001_302:

Not putting any hopes anyway...whatever will be will be...

Mrs Xie

If you ever meet such nice guy, dont forget to intro me hor...:001_302:

Not putting any hopes anyway...whatever will be will be...
Don't be discourage leh... I believe there's still nice guys around... by luck lor! But I believe love can do wonders, if he really loves you, he will loves everything about you :tlaugh:

JenLee98

^5, Mrs Xie ! I agree wif u ...... Bunny, don't be discouraged, I m sure u will be able to find some1 who appreciates u ! We will keep a lookout for u ok ?

BunnyKiss

^5, Mrs Xie ! I agree wif u ...... Bunny, don't be discouraged, I m sure u will be able to find some1 who appreciates u ! We will keep a lookout for u ok ?
Jen, u so funny...haha...makes me blush..:shyxxx:

told myself, give myself until 35, if I dont find anyone special, my door will be closed, and i'll just concentrate on earning better living for my son and myself. Actually, already working towards that direction.

michelle

Date again?? Yup.. i once a single mum and i married with my current hus becoz of having my boi..

Indeed i very regert of marrying my current hus.. I know i wont be able to be long with him.. As for my ex-hus, luckly i was not 16yrs so cant ROM...

For now.. wanna to divorce but divorce the process is so ex and troubleson..

If i really divorce.. With 2kids along.. i really dun know how le..
2time mistake.. unable to cope with another time with other partner if there is...

Maybe single mummies with one kids should be ok de... Now i am so worrying abt myself...

Last nite the 9pm show.. "wong qin hai's wife" left him when pregnant and came bk with the kid.. And mention that she unable to be a father to the kids too... So muz have a father to guard him too...

Haiz......

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Date again?? Yup.. i once a single mum and i married with my current hus becoz of having my boi..

Indeed i very regert of marrying my current hus.. I know i wont be able to be long with him.. As for my ex-hus, luckly i was not 16yrs so cant ROM...

For now.. wanna to divorce but divorce the process is so ex and troubleson..

If i really divorce.. With 2kids along.. i really dun know how le..
2time mistake.. unable to cope with another time with other partner if there is...

Maybe single mummies with one kids should be ok de... Now i am so worrying abt myself...

Last nite the 9pm show.. "wong qin hai's wife" left him when pregnant and came bk with the kid.. And mention that she unable to be a father to the kids too... So muz have a father to guard him too...

Haiz......
hmm.. did u talk to ur dh? really cant save this marriage ar? Can ur parents help?

BunnyKiss

huh? u r married or single mum? all along i tot u r married.
huh? u know me meh?? Will be attending court session next Friday to finalize the procedure. If everything goes well, I'm back to single again...yippee...wish me luck!! This week will be extremely tensed for me..

Mrs Xie

huh? u know me meh?? Will be attending court session next Friday to finalize the procedure. If everything goes well, I'm back to single again...yippee...wish me luck!! This week will be extremely tensed for me..
Hope everything goes smoothly for U BunnyKiss...:Dancing_wub:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I dunno u in person la.. but i do read ur post sometimes. :001_302:
hmm.. so who has the custody of the kids?
Take gd care BK.

aby

:wong19: Sayang sayang, bunnykiss!!! :wong19: JIA YOU!!! :Dancing_wub:

BunnyKiss

I've waited for this moment for 6 yrs, and finally, this is coming...so i'm more happy than sad. Always felt these 6 yrs somehow never exists, as if I was in a coma...

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

I can dance and be happy again...haha...

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I've waited for this moment for 6 yrs, and finally, this is coming...so i'm more happy than sad. Always felt these 6 yrs somehow never exists, as if I was in a coma...

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

I can dance and be happy again...haha...

Wah!!! good good, lets throw a party and celebrate.. :001_302: