Dec 2008 MTB

LuthAdel

Hello,

I've just tested and got a BFP!! So if all goes well, my EDD is 02Dec2008.:Dancing_wub:

Anyone due in December 2008 too?

Cheers, LuthAdel

miv

Hello LuthAdel,

Congrats! my EDD is 5 Dec 08 :)

When are you going for your scan? Until I see the little dot..it's hard to believe I'm pregnant :)

cheers, miv

LuthAdel

Hello LuthAdel,

Congrats! my EDD is 5 Dec 08 :)

When are you going for your scan? Until I see the little dot..it's hard to believe I'm pregnant :)

cheers, miv

Hi Miv,

Congrats to you:Dancing_wub: I just went for my 1st scan today with Dr. Yvonne Chan at TMC and I must say that she is really gentle & caring.

According to calculation, I shd be around 5wks5days and shd only see a sac but we saw the gestatinal sac with a nice round yolk sac in it! My next appt will be in 2 wks time and we are crossing our fingers that our little cutie will grow according to schedule :001_302:

miv

Hi LuthAdel,

THat's great! :)

My first scan will only happen 2 weeks later. Now I just have to be patient..sigh.

miv

Hi LuthAdel,

Actually I am staying in Vietnam, but I plan to give birth in S'pore. I'll probably make a trip back during my 2nd trimester to scout and confirm a doctor.

LuthAdel

Hi LuthAdel,

Actually I am staying in Vietnam, but I plan to give birth in S'pore. I'll probably make a trip back during my 2nd trimester to scout and confirm a doctor.
Hi Miv,

Wow, which part of Vietnam? Ho chi Minh or Hanoi? My brother-in-law is stationed in Ho chi minh :)

Did your current doctor give you any folic acid? if not, best to get some as your baby will need that to help it to grow.

Do you have any gynae in mind when you get back to Singapore? If not, you can try Dr. Yvonne Chan from thomson Medical Centre. She is really gentle and nice. I'm seeing her now :)

miv

Hello LuthAdel,

I'm in Ho Chi Minh :)

When I saw my 1st gynae, she gave me Obimin and said I don't have to take extra folic acid. Now I've switched to another gynae (also in HCM) and he said to take Obimin + folic acid. Hm..

THanks for the reco. I prefer a male gynae. I've already gotten a few reco, so will visit them later.

Have you gone for your 2nd appointment? I just went for mine and I heard my baby's heart beat! Wow..it was so amazing..quite unbelievable :)

My EDD has been changed to 12/12. So I'm now 6 weeks plus.

LuthAdel

Hi Miv,

Hahaha...you EDD is my HB's bday!
I went for my scan last week and saw my BB too with a heartbeat of 160bpm :Dancing_wub: My HB and I could not stop smilling after that. Now my EDD is 26Nov08 and we are still getting use to the new date LOL

My next appointment is 30Apr and my gynae has given me some leaflets to read on the various test and said that she will go through with me during my next visit.

pastillies

Hihi,

I'm new to this MummyForum :) My EDD is 27th Dec:)

my hubby & I were totally unprepared, but was indeed a very pleasant Surprise for us :tsmile:

LuthAdel

Hihi,

I'm new to this MummyForum :) My EDD is 27th Dec:)

my hubby & I were totally unprepared, but was indeed a very pleasant Surprise for us :tsmile:
Hi Pastillies

Welcome and congrats!!!

I'm currently in my 14th wks now and my EDD has moved forward to 25Nov08.

My hubby and I are so excited that we have started a blog for our Baby :) Do check it out and there are some useful links that you can click on to get more information like baby bonus etc.. on the miracle of life and the tenderness of being: evolution

when is your next checkup? Mine is scheduled for 14Jun and by then we should be able to see the baby's gender:Dancing_tongue:

qristeele

Hi All,

Here's another December Mommy reporting on board. My EDD is on 11 Dec 2008.

My next appointment will be on 27th June. Am hoping to be able to tell the baby's gender by then. :eek:

raeka

HI to all,
I'm new in this Forum. My due date is 4 Dec .
My 1st scanning was 11weeks then found out me having a baby inside me. :tlaugh:

ljay

Hi,

I'm selling a Brand New Medela Mini-Electric Pump for only $150. Sealed and in the box. My sister doesnt need it.
(The pump is retailing in stores for $193.90)

SMS me on 98452370 if you'd like to purchase. :Dancing_wub:

I can deliver to any MRT station or to your doorstep if you stay in Punggol, Sengkang, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang or Bukit Panjang. .

Last edited: