Delivering in TMC anyone?

ainni

Seem like Thomson medical does not follow a time schedule in terms of bringing your baby to you for breastfeeding at night, they only bring baby to you when baby cries.. so if your baby sleeps most of the time, chances are your next feed is 6 hrs apart :(

Hi anyone knows whether Tmc give a free bathtub? I heard mt A give so just wanna check cos I'm going to get one soon.

Also wondering if I need to bring breast pump cos not so soon will have milk supply right? Isn't it better to let baby suck and stimulate? Else got to bring quite a lot of things. :)

MamaDT

Hi Mummies,

Since some didn't bring pumps there, what if u feel that u still have milk and baby is full? Does TMC lends u pumps to pump and give you cooler bag to store to bring home?

Johnny Blaze

Wow now 1 bedded increase to $2.8k already? Couple of mths back, it was $2k for single bed and $1.2k for 4 bedded (auto upgrade to 2 bedded)

rainieong

I gave birth in june2012.. I not too sure abt the subsidies but I emergency csect.. The bill is scary.. After minus medisave, abt 5k plus.. Just that I not sure how much comes from the bill, how much comes from the doctor.. :p

Wanni

JTS: I know a mummy, her estimated bill is $9k plus (include gynea delivery) before Medisave. (C-Sect, Single bedded) Aft Medisave she have to pay abt $5kplus cash. Upon admission she got to pay $3k plus ~ hope this helps :)