Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

tigerprincess

Hi nighthawk

Thanks for copying n pasting my post word by word, except e pricing, in another forum. Use ur own originality please. God bless.

nighthawk

Hi Tigerprincess,
i believe not word by word..ur statement is not quite correct. but never mind noted ur comment will use own originality.
Sorry

ClumsyMaMa...

Megtan;
Haha! My hubby say the same thing too!! He say kids will slowly inmune to those things if not when they get older abit also cannot tahan!
But I told my husband, I'm going to buy it with my own $$$, anyway it for the family use not for me only!! Then he LL bobian!!

Last edited:

sunshinejlim

Hi all, both Delphin and Rainbow companies will be more than eager to give you a free demo at your house for free! The only thing I didn't like is the hard sell thereafter. Anyway, I didn't buy the machine but I signed up the cleaning package with Delphin cos my husband is against buying such an expensive machine. Plus he said no place to put. I also prefer someone to come and do the cleaning. Let me know if you want a contact from Delphin to give free demo and I will give it to you. They will be more than happy!

soo

Hi Friend,
I just bought the Delphin vacuum(gold series) 30 July 11 at SGD3500, wish to sell it at SGD3200, if you are keen to buy it, please kindly contact me at fongyew1@yahoo.com.
The Delphin vacuum is in good condition and 10 years warranty. Pity Owner
:we2Randy-git:

soo

Hi Friend,
New Delphin vacuum(gold series) 30 July 11 at SGD3500, wish to sell it at SGD3200, if you are keen to buy it, please kindly contact me at fongyew1@yahoo.com.
The Delphin vacuum is in good condition and 10 years warranty. Pity Owner
:we2Randy-git:

hock2008

blow dry function for dogs? did you try it? i have a golden retriever, this sounded aweson to me.
Btw,is there onlya model for rainbow?

I am using Rainbow and it's really good. Convenient, and easy to use. Effective in cleaning our beds and matttresses. and even has a blowdrying function to blowdry my 2 dogs after shower.

It was first recommended to me by my friend who used Rainbow for 20yrs and then spoilt.

KOO

To whoever is interested to know more about these VCs,

I bought a Delphin 3 weeks ago. Well, everyone agrees the VCs are overpriced. But I am not focusing on price now. Looking at the practical side, most people will use it to clean dust and floor. The techology is good, but really lack of ergonomic designs. These are the things I hate the most (in priority):

1) Hose - it is so stiff and bounces around when you move the handle. It is not long enough when you are trying to clean your aircond. Are you able to carry the bulky and heady vacuum set? :nah:
2) The handle - it is heavy (imagin you are given the best sword but it weights a tone :001_302:
3) The Trolley - really clumsy with the fixed rear rollers
4) Tubes - good but heavy. I think light weight and durable plastic is more practical. Also, with the $, i am sure they can provide a better extensions rather then we need to fix each tube like a Lego.
5) Power code - a meter longer will be perfect and retractable for easy management
6) Floor brush - Lighter, wider, thinner for normal flooring. I must say 90%+ we use this machine to clean floor. We need a better brush. The current accessories really makes the machine looks cheap. Even my 300+ vacuum cleaner has better brush set.

Just saw the new Rainbow has few improvements on what I have mentioned above. But with the price, we need to see enough values to justify our investment. It has to be practical and make our cleaning easier and faster. I spend more time (1.5-2x) using this vc than my old ones. Since I have bought this Delphin, I am expecting the company to improve the accessories design (especially the hose and brush set, the product designer must really use it and see how they feel).

I wish to recommend this product to my friends. But before i want to do this, please improve the end user experience first! Thanks.

Last edited:

VsL

Hi mummies, I have a Delphin vacuum cleaner, silver series. Left with 8 years warranty. I love this machine but since I am always not at home, this has became a white elephant. It is under utilized and in very good condition. Letting go at $1999. Do consider buying from me to save $1k...as the new set is almost $3k.

reon

Do not buy a dolphin vacuum cleaner. the salesperson is very persuasive but the after sales service is really very horrible.
All the stuff that is promised is not being fulfilled and after complaining to the main office, they took a long time to get back and thereafter disappeared after promising to give whatever the salesperson offered.
Months after being promised stuff not delivered by the main office, despite calling a few times and them promising to get the right guy to call back, I am still waiting for a call...
DO NOT BUY A DELPHIN VACUUM CLEANER. Such a service for such an expensive machine is definitely NOT WORTH IT!!!
If you need more evidence of bad service, can refer to this site that I found online. I'm not sure of the validity of the content because I'm not involved but at least I believe them because of my personal encounter.
Bad Service « Jazz's Blog

tj nora yenti

I almost fell trap
Too before i give birth, lol i still keep the pot with me. My hubby ignore thier calls. And they never ever get back to me. Haha. Thanks for the info
Reon

reon

You are most welcome. The most important thing is spread the message to everyone so that they will not get cheated. It will be too late once they get pressed to buy it. So prior knowledge is important.

lyra

I had signed up for free demo. Roboclean is too pushy n that sales guy was a bit rude after we rejected buying. Delphin sales person is nice but we thought its too expensive n we don't want to sign package. As for Rainbow, my friend had bad experience with demo n recommended me not to take up. I guess these things r a bit over rated? The machine is gd but too expensive n unless we r hardworking enough to use it regularly, it's not going to b effective. I think getting part time maid to clean whole house more often n getting an air purifier works better. As for mattress, we'll prob get it cleaned every few months. We got a professional mattress cleaner to do it.

Alisa

i signed up Delphin and i like it that it do use bag to contain the dust. I hate the smell of the dirty dust bag... 1 thing i don like difficult to move it around... well... this is the same as all vaccum cleaner. i am happy to see all the dust & hair collected in the water! Have a very great satisfaction!

reon

I agree that the product is ok too and that's why I bought it. but wait till something goes wrong and you are faced with bad service. I believe in getting not fantastic service but at least ok service for the amount that we pay for our products, which these companies earn a lot from it. However, with a company where they don't even respond well to your calls, purposely avoiding you, I think we should all agree that we don't buy stuff from them. Why let them earn easy money? Again, I'm not expecting great services... just minimal, which is not even at Delphin... you can read about all the complaints online...

reon

I have been calling company direct, even the customer service hotline. They just keep saying they have relayed the message to their sales manager and if he doesn't reply they can't do anything about it. More than 10 times over 2 months already. Great service?

Alisa

do u still have yr sales's contact? i contact my sales is i am having problem. tho she will always ask who am i... but at least he is there to solve my problem.