Diaper rash

Mum2Matty

Cornstarch just buy from the provision shop. It's those use for cooking type of cornstarch that works the BEST!

stonston

cyncyn, his rash is realli bad lei....where u stay? i scoop some of my diaper cream for u to try....cos my boi's one was like urs...then i use this cream, by 2nd day clear up already....but it is very huge tub, i use since he 1mth old until now he 7.5mths, onli use up 1/2 e tub lor....some more my maids use it like free like tt.....put alot alot but like cant finish e tub....

i'll try to find a small container to scoop some for u....

LoVeS

cyn how is the corn starch powder? useful for ur ds? I juz bought aso but duno useful for ds or not:embarrassed:

Vone

wat is drapolene? can get from where now im using johnson's baby diaper rash cream. DS ass seems to have some redness

Agnes Josephine

wat is drapolene? can get from where now im using johnson's baby diaper rash cream. DS ass seems to have some redness
Drapolene is for diaper rash too avail. at Watsons .

It can be found also in NTUC... selling @ $4+...

redness might be maybe when wipe too hard? what I do is I use wet wipes then followed by tissue paper to dry it & use drapolene to act as a barrier for rash....

lynnsilhouette

How long will the rash be gone ?
When I wash his buttocks start crying . I apply powder and desitin cream also . Bt now he still having diahreoa making it worst .
Powder is highly NOT recommended for babies with diaper rash. please dont put powder, it will irritate the rash.

my bb also have the rash eevry now and then. im using egozite. not bad la. still manageable.

try not to wipe. when u wanna clean his poo. bring a small pail of water and a cloth to the changing area to clean the poo away. u can dab the shit first then use water to completely clean the butt.

it is very painful to have diaper rash esp at those sensitive area.

air dry the pigu for ard 5-10 mins then apply diaper rash cream, !no powder! before putting on the diaper.
try not to use disposable diapers if bb has rash. try to use clothe ones instead.

if ur bb is prone to have rash, always be alert and change bb the instant she/he finish pooing. and put the nanny liner in the diaper so the urine doesnt irritate the sensitive parts.

lynnsilhouette

johnson's diaper rash cream isnt very effective. tried it b4. took very long to treat the rash completely, like more thn 1 week. now using egozite, better than johnson. =p

Amulet

i applied breastmilk and let it airdry abit be4 apply drapolene n finish wrapping the diapers.. it wrked like magic..:Dancing_wub:

CynCyn

lynnsilhouette : Wow this thread is kinda long ago . Anyway where to get Egozites from ? Is it avail. at Watsons or Pharmacy ?
Amulet : Huh ? Breastmilk can meh ?