Did u shave ur baby hair

:001_302:Hi, me shave my DD hair when she is 3mths old, her hair seems to grow thicker after shaving. Is it true that baby hair wld grow better after shaving ? Me tot of shaving my baby hair again these few weeks, she is abt 5mths old now.

CanCanMum

will have more hair (thicker not sure, but more dense)....i have shaved my boy when he was 4 months, shaved eyebrows somemore....and since den keep shaving every now and then.....his hair is now more, compared to last time....and more densed. But the hair is still very fine.

Me hope that her hair will be more dense after shaving, w try to shave again sometime this month. Hopefully she w grow more hair, cos she seems to hv v little hair, so me worry leh

LoVeS

yes will get thicker n more coarse too~ i shaved my ds hair 3 times juz bcoz his hair is way too little~

miumiu_ger

i wanted to shave my boy's hair but hubby objected...
only went for triming twice.. when he's 2 mths and 4 mths....
now the hair has grown longer....... still deciding if wanna trim or let it grow...

CanCanMum

hahahha......

at least u have a choice.....

ps: i have never ever seen my boy's hair grow longer den 1cm.....hubby has auto detector, once outgrown 1.1cm cut liaoz...:)

to thicken baby's hair, wash his scalp with XO - not the sauce but the alcohol.

proven. had a few friends with very thick hair. when we asked them about it, they said their parents / grandparents did this.

caution tho: might cause EXCESSIVELY thick hair!!

CanCanMum

autumn82

proven. had a few friends with very thick hair. when we asked them about it, they said their parents / grandparents did this.

Then will have to spend excessive $$ on layering hair in future.. :tlaugh:

Would it cause any allergy ? Me tink of trying leh, maybe try on a small area and c got any reaction before trying on whole head. :001_302:

SH74

i didnt shave my boy's hair 'cause i heard that aft shave, the hair will b thicker n more. my boy's hair at birth is alr v thick n alot. i dun want him to hv more. :p so only trim a bit aft 1st month.