Do you believe it?

AugBoyz

Sorry to say that ofcos my replies is so diff fr other forum. Cos i mux see the question that ppl reply too. But my post is the same. :)

Other forum can fr this topic making a fun which i dont find it fun when sm1 being treated....

And this forum never do that. just all question and reply.. :)

Hope you understand what i mean.
oh really? then i think u are avoiding posting same issues here, there are a few posts here which i think can lead to those tt u post in that forum.

Anyway, u do wat is deem good for u. If u need support to ur unreasonable believes n thining then just keep on showing them here. those at the other forum knows what has happened fm all those numerous venting posts u made for the pass years to justify for that kind of respond in ur thread.

whinypooh

Sorry to say that ofcos my replies is so diff fr other forum. Cos i mux see the question that ppl reply too. But my post is the same. :)

Other forum can fr this topic making a fun which i dont find it fun when sm1 being treated....

And this forum never do that. just all question and reply.. :)

Hope you understand what i mean.
Hi Wonderwhy,

Im quite surprised to read yr thread herw (tot I was still at the other forum).

Like wat I said over at the other side, we were not making fun of you (of other things not related to you then yes we did)

But if you read yr 1st post correctly, you 1st said tat you r happy tat this is happening, then at the end of the same post, you said you r not..

I understand tat it mite be very frustrating to experience this but I also said tat hope you will be able to let go and carry on and not expect so much. They will definitely treat their daughter better than you cos she is their flesh and blood. Wouldn't you do tat next time? Doting on yr DD more than yr DIL ?

stonston

I think wonderwhy just has difficulties expressing herself. cos when 'retribution' striked tt person, i'm not 100% happy like go ard gloating and all. u just feel a sense of relief that the other party is being punished and u dun hv to keep tinking abt it anymore. indirectly, u can interpret it as happiness since u r not 'weighed down' by an act others did to u :)

Wonderwhy

To ans above question..

I think i dont know why i cant post same topic in diff forum. and i have only 2forum... Maybe if so than nx time i post in 1FORUM...

And the reason why i say i happy at 1st in posting the topic is i said "dont even treat ppl that as it will kana back to you" last time they laughed at me and said at me when i have confinement in CNY. So im just happy over what they say to me in past.

Im not happy is i also dont wish they wil get thing they hurt ppl, bt i feel smtime shld let sm ppl get it bcos than they wil nod when they laugh and joke about of smone.

As for want diff ppl view of knowing my expression and happy over ppl agreed with me. It wrong! i just want to see ppl view. that all! not to want anyone to stand by me that im rite or wrong.

Why do i say about other forum making fun is i feel strange not angry. hw cm a topic can lead to football? durian???? read till i very blur... that all not other meaning...

Wonderwhy

oh really? then i think you are avoiding posting same issues here, there are a few posts here which i think can lead to those that you post in that forum.

Anyway, you do what is deem good for you. If you need support to your unreasonable believes and thining then just keep on showing them here. those at the other forum knows what has happened fm all those numerous venting posts you made for the pass years to justify for that kind of respond in your thread.

I dont really get you.. sorry..

And i thought boiler rm is to let sm1 in the forum to boil watever they r unhappy to? And wat kind of respond i hv done??? I really getting more blur in my thread...

Last edited:

meiteoh

Meiteoh, I'm not sure what happened exactly but apparently someone they invited to the wedding drank too much and spilled the beans about his 'fun times' with her.
That is what I heard from my friend who is one of the jie mei.

But it's true. Bcos her parents found out when they got someone to follow her bcos she started going home very late and she was not with your BF (cos the parents worried then called the BF to ask).
O.O

Talk about drama... :/

Ting

I think wonderwhy just has difficulties expressing herself. cos when 'retribution' striked that person, i'm not 100% happy like go around gloating and all. you just feel a sense of relief that the other party is being punished and you dont have to keep thinking about it anymore. indirectly, you can interpret it as happiness since you are not 'weighed down' by an act others did to you :)

we r posting due to what we saw on the other forum, maybe when u see u might hv a diff thinking on this. :)
n the thing is she cant move on, when everyone over there is asking her to let it go n move on, knowing nth can change the fact tt her in laws will dote her sil(their own DD) more than her. :)

AugBoyz

I think wonderwhy just has difficulties expressing herself. cos when 'retribution' striked that person, i'm not 100% happy like go around gloating and all. you just feel a sense of relief that the other party is being punished and you dont have to keep thinking about it anymore. indirectly, you can interpret it as happiness since you are not 'weighed down' by an act others did to you :)
its understandable if the situation is as above but what she reply in her post at the other forum definately dun show that.

AugBoyz

I dont really get you.. sorry..

And i thought boiler rm is to let sm1 in the forum to boil watever they are unhappy to? And what kind of respond i have done??? I really getting more blur in my thread...
its either my english is too "powederful" or u r simply too confused urself. read my reply over n over again n u will probably get what i m trying to say.

Stan

Wow!!! 1 DAY old & you got ang pao!!! Lucky you!!! Did you say 'thank you' back then? LOL.
haha... yes.. My mum told me i purposely come out to take ang baos cos i was 2 weeks early.... will have missed CNY if i stick to my EDD right?!:tlaugh:

autumn82

lol, i joined that other mummy forum first actually. :)
and this forum just started that time, then my friend asked me join together then i join . :)
I joined both at the same time!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Wonderwhy

its either my english is too "powederful" or you are simply too confused yourself. read my reply over and over again and you will probably get what i m trying to say.

To ans (nt to create any trouble or quarrel, so dun mistaken :)

Honestly speaking, my english is not really gd so i hv read a few time, i stil dun get it.

Anyway as i said sm ans fr the forum and here is diff. WHY? bcos ppl tok to you in diff reply and you sure reply in diff tone.but the meaning is stil the same. Or mayb my english is super lousy till you dun get it..

As for wat i said, boiler rm is for ppl to vent out the day of unhappiness. So since it over mean over.

And why im sad over other forum is. sm of them reply not related to the topic as i hv mention hw cm a topic can lick to "football, durains....hving fun" Im not not happy over it. Im jus feeling strange tat all..

Wonderwhy

we are posting due to what we saw on the other forum, maybe when you see you might have a diff thinking on this. :)
and the thing is she cant move on, when everyone over there is asking her to let it go and move on, knowing nth can change the fact that her in laws will dote her sister In law(their own dear daughter) more than her. :)

Oh.. for sure.. i dun feel that i cant move on when everyone ask me to let go.. Ofcos i understand they are meaning gd so tat if i let it go, i be a happy person :)

As i reply to one of the mummy. "i feel this topic over other forum is not a fun topic. so hw cm it can lick to other fun thing tat not related to the topic" so i stil quite puzzled over it not upset over it....

Anyway the prob it over since last few day and i hv vent out through my heart..

lastly, i still tks all mummies spending time to read and reply :)

apollo

To ans (not to create any trouble or quarrel, so dont mistaken :)

Honestly speaking, my english is not really good so i have read a few time, i stil dont get it.

Anyway as i said sm ans fr the forum and here is diff. WHY? bcos ppl tok to you in diff reply and you sure reply in diff tone.but the meaning is stil the same. Or mayb my english is super lousy till you dont get it..

As for what i said, boiler rm is for ppl to vent out the day of unhappiness. So since it over mean over.

And why im sad over other forum is. sm of them reply not related to the topic as i have mention hw cm a topic can lick to "football, durains....hving fun" Im not not happy over it. Im just feeling strange that all..
actu u don't have to feel sad or what cos if u realise,most topic will link to other topics as ppl chat along... sometimes when u chat with ur friends, also will link this topic to another right???