Do you contact you ex?

lis

i changed my no wen i got married too..
but now i still get nuisance call..!! crazy man..i wonder how they get my no..sure from my galfrens..haiz..!!
now intend to change to another new no again..den onie give to important ppl..hehe..

elmo493

It was coincidence when we bumped into each other when I had a meeting at my client's place and he happened to work for my client.
We are pleased to see each other again and great to know that everything turned out fine for us. He is married with 3 kids now.
We send greeting to each other during festivals and he will contacts me once in a blue moon and we only talked for awhile if I happened to pick up the call.

Well, your ex might be the next person who know you better beside your DH and we can't deny the memories we used to share.:001_302:

coco^v^

I did not but I know of a malaysian male friend who will visit the female friend every cny whom he used to love a lot before he married his wife. His wife knew about this and did not follow but just stay at my this male friend's parents house while he visits her (she is also married with children already). Great wife? I don't think I'm that big hearted.

lis

me too..in fact i tink der'll be a great world war 3 if this happen..!! hahaa.. :tlaugh:

Me too. I won't be able to tolerate something like this.

agree.. i cant tolerate it too.. and furthermore, i wont let it happen.. if my hubby insist to go, i will ask him to make a choice.. cos i'd feel that this woman is more important than me and girlgirl to him...

estherlin

oh i only contact those puppy love ex, those sch time dating, but not my last ex coz he cannot make it.

As for my DH he din contact, coz she 2timed him and left a bad scar on him so he din contact too.

But ppl i m curious contact is 1 thing, hmmm my qns is do u n ur DH talked abt ex????

haha i do, my DH n i very close so we will share, coz we mutually understand tt we only talk but means nth

CanCanMum

i wouldnt want him to talk about his ex though....coz its over its over....

coz tat gal is a #$@!#$@%$.....LOls....cheated $ + feelings ley.....really lor...LOLs

estherlin

hahahaa ya i know how it feels can can mum, my DH oso kanna cheat $$$ and feeling...

But is a lesson learn so they will treat us better keke, coz we ae nicer to them wahahaa

CanCanMum

hahahaa ya i know how it feels can can mum, my DH oso kanna cheat $$$ and feeling...

But is a lesson learn so they will treat us better keke, coz we ae nicer to them wahahaa
issit????? yeah tat kindo feeling is like "aiyoz...u mite as well leave those $$ to me hor" lols.....wasted on other pple.....

SH74

for some whom still contact your ex, what makes u wanna contact????
still contact 'cause cant b lover, still can b frens mah. n 'cause used to b lovers, they know us even better than other normal frens. but in the end, all these ex bfs r not close frens to me n i dun confide in them. in fact, i confide more in those frens who used to admire me. :p dunno y.

as for my hb, he dun contact any of his ex gfs anymore. mayb 'cause all in m'sia. all the news he heard r fr their common frens. sometimes i wish he still keep in touch w them (esp those unfaithful n bad ones), then can make them envy. HAHAHAHA.... :D eV1L me :p

SH74

hahaha... :D

i alw tell my hb that he's lucky he marry me n not his ex gfs. if not, his son wont be so cute and adorable. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..... :D

v bu yao lian hor? :p

CanCanMum

hahaha... :D

i alw tell my hb that he's lucky he marry me n not his ex gfs. if not, his son wont be so cute and adorable. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..... :D

v bu yao lian hor? :p
OH OH OH OH OH!!

REALLY LEH

glad u know it

(i mean the thick skinned thingy)