do your hubby n u fall out becoz of your mil?

hippopolai

I never stay with MIL but can still can lead to cold war...

My DH always on my side most of time bcoz I'm the reasonable one.

The special one is... my MIL normally is the one who is easy to deal with as she is an easy going person, the real difficult one is always my FIL. lol~

pink_daisy

:nah: u should tel yr mil off!

for us mummies to conceive & carry a baby for 10mths is not an easy task(this is what my mum always tel me). just like my mil wanted to take care of my baby but she already has 2 young kids 2yrs & 1yr & still want to take care of my newborn. i told my hubby no lor cos she cant cope & what if she neglect BB cos newborn very demanding to take care. endup my mum talked to hubby & heng he agreed to let my mum take care.

pls tel yr hubby to talk to his mum, this is too much!

sometimes, even if i tell my hubby, it doesnt make things better... mil is quite pampered by her kids, including my hubby...tat is, most of the time, they give in to her no matter wat, even if she's in the wrong, nobody dare to really scold her off......

apollo

I never stay with MIL but can still can lead to cold war...

My DH always on my side most of time bcoz I'm the reasonable one.

The special one is... my MIL normally is the one who is easy to deal with as she is an easy going person, the real difficult one is always my FIL. lol~
same! ^5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!:tlaugh:

pink_daisy

ya, wat happened hd happened. no pt huggin n cryin. she sld realised her mistk n dun do it again. if is reali hard to tel her off. u can hv a heart to heart tok w/ ur huuby n let him noe hw u fel... stt i do ask my dh down for a walk n hv a gd tok w/ him. (when i m at my mum place, cant rest assure to let my mil tk care of my dd) it might nt wrk always or for everyone. but no harm tryin. hopefully things will b fine for u. =)

sometimes, i tell her off but she juz said, ok-ok...
then sure got things happened again.... after the 'big bun' incident, one evening after i returned hm fm work (ds was taken care of by mil when i was at work), i noticed tat his big toe nail sorta like coming off (the toenail was sticking to the flesh, is almost peeling off, with some watery discharge)... i questioned mil but she said she didnt noe anything abt tis coz ds didnt cry (if got cry = in pain, no pain means nothing at all)... the toe nail couldnt hv come off itself one mah....so wat happened??? ds juz only less than one yr old.....if u see ur own child's toe like tat, u sure heartpain one....if she's juz a normal babysitter, i sure scold her off n sack her..

apollo

then sure got things happened again.... after the 'big bun' incident, one evening after i returned hm fm work (ds was taken care of by mil when i was at work), i noticed tat his big toe nail sorta like coming off (the toenail was sticking to the flesh, is almost peeling off, with some watery discharge)... i questioned mil but she said she didnt noe anything abt tis coz ds didnt cry (if got cry = in pain, no pain means nothing at all)... the toe nail couldnt hv come off itself one mah....so wat happened??? ds juz only less than one yr old.....if u see ur own child's toe like tat, u sure heartpain one....if she's juz a normal babysitter, i sure scold her off n sack her..
i think u shd consider getting someone else to take care of ur DS.. it's really dangerous for a careless MIL to take care of a baby...

pink_daisy

i think u shd consider getting someone else to take care of ur DS.. it's really dangerous for a careless MIL to take care of a baby...
ya...after dd was born, ive been a sahm for 4yrs liao... taking care of both ds n dd =) better lor.... when ds was in her care, ds always coughing... don noe wat she fed him but i saw she used to kept alot of titbits in her rm.....

elaine01

i dun stay wif MIL but anything that i dun agree with will tell DH (not much la...coz we dun stay together....if really got arguments will be the issue of who looks after my sonnie ba....when she is in singapore)

den DH will go tell MIL

in dealing wif MIL-DIL relationships my DH is rather one-sided....unfair lols~~~

but its always to my advantage haha~~

coz he said "Lao Po = Yi Sheng Yi Shi"
yeah, but nobody can replace his mum, wife no good can change........that's what a gf told me......that's why she tolerated her hb's nonsense.

elaine01

hi all,

does your mil stay with u n sometimes, your hubby n u fall out becoz of her?
we dun stay 2gether, but still have conflicts!

yes, we do fall out, cos DH stands by his mum whether she's right or not then "alright" for him to hurt my feelings & he wont care....

pink_daisy

we dun stay 2gether, but still have conflicts!

yes, we do fall out, cos DH stands by his mum whether she's right or not then "alright" for him to hurt my feelings & he wont care....

ya lor...dh used to say, without his mum, he wont b in tis world......wat crap!!! sometimes, i tell him to go stay with his mum..juz the 2 of them..coz his heart only got his mum

sean-tan

OMG, is reali too dangerous. i mean even if u REALI dunno y it happened, it oso proven tat u r nt attentive enough. he stil so young... poor thing.....

pink_daisy

OMG, is reali too dangerous. i mean even if u REALI dunno y it happened, it oso proven tat u r nt attentive enough. he stil so young... poor thing.....
ya lor....she seem clumsy n unable to handle things well so i forbid her to bring ds out, not even downstairs.... i told her not to but she still bring lor... if at hm, she cant handle things well, how not to worry when she bring ds out? don noe wat other injuries my ds might kena?? somemore she likes to put on so many jewelleries, wat if she kena some.......... one old, one young, aiya.... so worrying rite? how to concentrate my work like tat?? each time when is time to knock off, i wld rush like mad to get hm to take over ds fm her...

sean-tan

ya lor....she seem clumsy n unable to handle things well so i forbid her to bring ds out, not even downstairs.... i told her not to but she still bring lor... if at hm, she cant handle things well, how not to worry when she bring ds out? don noe wat other injuries my ds might kena?? somemore she likes to put on so many jewelleries, wat if she kena some.......... one old, one young, aiya.... so worrying rite? how to concentrate my work like tat?? each time when is time to knock off, i wld rush like mad to get hm to take over ds fm her...

u muz b so worry even when u r wrkin. true, who noe wat wil happened. is beta to play safe... it seem u gt e 'power' to tel/forbid ur mil to do tis n tat. my mil is like nono. once u do it, she start complainin n show faces n attitude. hahaha

ger-mummy

pink_daisy, y not u look for nanny to look after? At least they can handle better, must look for a trustworth nanny lah. If really anything happen when she br bb out, who wan to ans?

at the very least, pro. nanny wont wear jewellery coz scare will scatch bb skin

apollo

i do agree tt if no MILden wont hav our hubbies BUT this is not the license for MIL to be unreasonable..

If it comes to my BB's safety, dun say MIL, even my own mother i will also say her...

naze

I don't stay with inlaw but duno why we still got conflicts ? I ever voice out wana divorce with hub bcos of mil. Hub was caught in b/w, he told mil abt it. Mil gave in to us. Hub is standing on my side cos I used daugthers to threaten him.

sean-tan

I don't stay with inlaw but duno why we still got conflicts ? I ever voice out wana divorce with hub bcos of mil. Hub was caught in b/w, he told mil abt it. Mil gave in to us. Hub is standing on my side cos I used daugthers to threaten him.

wow, is reali fierce man.... wasnt stayin together stil hv conflicts.... r they reali so hard to please...