Does ur mthly AF discharge haf those "lump lump/jelly jelly" thing?

lawla12

For all asking about the op to remove cysts, it depends where you're doing it, that would determine costs.

I did mine at GlenE. Charged about $6k+ for day surgery + half day ward. I managed to claim half from insurance. So I paid $3k plus.

ur insurance is those general insurance or wad???

can claim arrrr???

lawla dearie, I also had those clots during AF. Like many others here, I also had more of those when I was younger. Anyway, I also only tried for 2mths then got Alicia. So I dont think it's a problem...
good good news for me after hearing tat u all oso haf similar systoms but can conceive....kekekekekeee:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

diymummy

Hi lawla,

Mine was company insurance because at that point of time I didn't have hospitalisation plan.

What you mean by general insurance? Hmmm.. My endowment plan is linked to a medical plan but that operation is not covered by it. It only covers major illnesses.

My life insurance also doesn't cover as the growth was not life endangering.

According to my relatives, there're different types of cysts. There are "water" cysts and "blood" cysts. According to them, blood cysts would cause problems in conceiving so it's best to get it removed and tested.

According to my relatives too, you can use TCM to treat the cysts. One of my aunties had a cyst of 5cm. She took some herbal things and her cysts reduced to 2.5cm after some months.

i paid ard 4k to remove the cyst.. mine is done by Dr Irene Chua at TPS... its depend where the ops got any complication anot heard frm my gyane...

medisave paid half lolz.. then another half i claim from my company...
I never stay in any ward just a day surgey...

Ya.. i heard frm my friend she having been seeing sinseh for her cyst n her cyst hav become smaller in size...

after remove gyane say can have bb as usual.. she say hope to strike after few month u remove it.. cuz she never gurantee the cyst won't come back again....

diymummy: u operate b4 u have ur son or after u have ur son?

me just started to tried to have bb tis month..haiz duno when then can strike!

lawla12

my gynae did say i got cyst yaaa but she din say its a MUST to remove it......

tink i save the $$$ for IVF better baaaaa

mummy wanabe

soooooli ladies.... but what's AF stands for??

yaa... i oso hv this lumpy clots too... had painful cramps during my teens... but the pain reduced gradually when getting liao kok kok nw....

1st 3days of my mense is dark red... the clots will come out on the 3rd-4th day of the mense... b4 it reali to come out, will exp abit cramp & discomfort at the abdomen area... aft the clots been 'push' out, my entire half body is so relieved... feeling jus like.. aft you PS... lol.. me too~~ will stands still, inside will shout 'oh shit!! it coming out!!' & the clots always comes suddenly when i stands up.. my mum n sis said nt gd to always hv tis for my mense which makes me kinda worried leh. nw felt quite relieved aft hearing so many of you hving the same exp as me.

fioncess

i discovered my cyst when i was scannin for my baby. mine quite big abt 6-7cm. i did the op when i was preggy. cos my gynae say it might become smaller or bigger or might even burst which will endanger my bb life so i decided to go for the op.. i did it at TMC cost mi abt $7k+, 3day 2night stay at hospital.

lawla12

i discovered my cyst when i was scannin for my baby. mine quite big about 6-7cm. i did the op when i was preggy. cos my gynae say it might become smaller or bigger or might even burst which will endanger my baby life so i decided to go for the op.. i did it at Thomson Medical Center cost mi about $7k+, 3day 2night stay at hospital.
u did it when u'r preggie????

diymummy

diymummy: you operate before you have your son or after you have your son?

me just started to tried to have baby tis month..sigh dont know when then can strike!
Hi winnie gal,

I did the op before I had my son. :)

After trying for another 6 mths after my op, I strike liao. :)

lawla12

Hi winnie gal,

I did the op before I had my son. :)

After trying for another 6 mths after my op, I strike . :)

wonder shd i do lehhh...my gynae nv say need to do...she oso nv say need to clean up my friboids........

tsk tsk tsk....

diymummy

Personally I would advice you to do it... Just for health's sake. I mean if you've been trying for a while... No harm just going through with the op.

For me I didn't feel any pain. My gynae only punch 3 holes in my tummy. So only those 3 spots a bit sore that's all.