does your hubby chat up gals in the internet?

Ting

i agree.
if u cant prove or find solid evidence, maybe u wanna close one eye n let it rest.

Feliz

Just wondering what do man really want.. Married but still wanna fool around, when kena caught,die die dont want admit.. and to all those woman who like to seduce pple husband, pls for goodness sake stop breaking happy family up... Well, actually it takes both hand to clap..
mayb we women wanna do the same thing to them too so that they wil feel how we felt? hehe.. =p

Last edited:

lumpy

misstheblue, no matter how we confront the men, they sure say 'nothing, we are just kicking up a big fuss '.... and then they will say 'is just friends between me and tis gal'... we really cant do anything unless you engage a PI to check up on him... sometimes i try to check my hubby's hp but almost all the calls (missed, received and dialled) have been deleted... even smses also... so really very difficult to check... once they are out of our sight, out of the house, they can do anything they want...we wont know.. there are very few men who are faithful and can resist tempations..
agree w pink daisy...not many men can resist e temptations...but of course such things takes 2 hands to clap as well...so those girls r at fault as well...

watever e case...i think we shld always give our hubby benefit of e doubt...unless we can find concrete proof....

shiseru

On Monday he change his phone to password which I cannot access anymore. I ask him why, he said I intrude his privacy and he dont like me to check. I shout at him ,if you got nothing to hide why you need to put a password and we hav a big argue. Because a girl in a msn he shout at me.
Very fishy, i think you should find out more, but discreetly. I had experienced something pretty similar to yours and it happened during our 7th year of marraige,(七年之痒)but we managed to save the marriage.

You will know when your man's behavior changes, called it the "women" 6th sense.

Queenbabe

Most of the guys are idiot .... y their d**k must be so itchy .... frankly speaking if they really itch dont have to wait until the 7yr of marriage right ....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
DADDY, watch out, your wife is behind you now....whoa haha
wahaha! I SAW tat!! :p

Hey... there are some software tools to track/monitor/spy msn activities and handphone sms... just google... but dunno which ones... I'm sure some offices monitor msn activites 2...

Spiralng

Most of the guys are idiot .... why their d**k must be so itchy .... frankly speaking if they really itch dont have to wait until the 7yr of marriage right ....
Mostly take 7yr before the itch become unbearable. 1-2years honeymoon stage. 3-4years adjustablement stage. 5-6 years take it for granted stage. 7years....what do u think??? after keeping it in the pants for soooo long and wif the same partner is the "try to be funny stage".

shiseru

Yes, 7th year itch can apply to woman, one of my friend got an affair outside, reason is bcoz husband cannot give her an orgasm.

As for me, it's a long story but i have to say the reason why our marriage has gone south, i had to bear part of the responsibility, i was so busy that I have neglected my family, hence...

mistheblue, i share with you my story but briefly, coz if i tell the whole story, i can write a series of trilogy.

I taught my hubby ICQ, he came to know this lady from JB, he was learning driving in JB so often went in to Malaysia.

When I sensed something was wrong, I checked his chat history. When he realised, he deleted. I created a new user in ICQ and managed to befriend this lady.

The lady told me she loved my husband but my husband didnt seem willing to get further involved. After a good 3 months, all he did was to hold hands, and she was always the one who has to take initiative.

This was also the reason why I wanted to stop this thing and saved the marriage before further mistakes were made.

I confronted my husband, initially we decided to divorce but at the same time we understand each other too well. Both of us knew we will regret later if we chose to divorce. We were determine to save this marraige together, I have resigned and found another job so i can have more time with my family and he has stopped all communication with the lady (change his hp, deleted ICQ).

God has put us both through this ordeal and we both managed to overcome. But again it takes both hands to clap, one to realise, and one to forgive. Most importantly, both of you are serious, and willing to put in effort to save the relationship/marriage.

Last edited:
yesterday nite i check on his phone again....nothing suspicious... he remove the password n i can't find the lady contact anymore.

jal

Mostly take 7yr before the itch become unbearable. 1-2years honeymoon stage. 3-4years adjustablement stage. 5-6 years take it for granted stage. 7years....what do you think??? after keeping it in the pants for soooo long and with the same partner is the "try to be funny stage".
Spiralng, you are sooo funny!!! Hahaha!!! :p

jal

yesterday nite i check on his phone again....nothing suspicious... he remove the password and i can't find the lady contact anymore.
It is good that your hubby removed the password as this shows he is not afraid of hiding anything from you, because he has nothing to hide.

Can I ask this? My hubby always delete intenet history before shutting down the pc. I dont like him deleting so I asked him what was the purpose. He said he does not like me to spot check on him & he does not want me to get suspicious of him (Background info: 2 years ago, I saw 3 FHM page history recorded. And in the beginning of this year, I saw a Blackbook page record. I was damn bloody furious but I managed to control myself & asked him calmly why is that record there. He said it was due to a spam mail, & it is not his fault. So since then I have been doing regular spot checks when my hubby is not around.) He even questioned me why the hell I have to spot check on him? Is it because I dont trust him? If I dont trust him, why did I marry him???

Ladies, if it were you, how will you answer him??? You want to get your hubby to STOP deleting internet history but how are you going to convince him???

shiseru

Can I ask this? My hubby always delete intenet history before shutting down the pc. I dont like him deleting so I asked him what was the purpose. He said he does not like me to spot check on him & he does not want me to get suspicious of him (Background info: 2 years ago, I saw 3 FHM page history recorded. And in the beginning of this year, I saw a Blackbook page record. I was damn bloody furious but I managed to control myself & asked him calmly why is that record there. He said it was due to a spam mail, & it is not his fault. So since then I have been doing regular spot checks when my hubby is not around.) He even questioned me why the hell I have to spot check on him? Is it because I dont trust him? If I dont trust him, why did I marry him???

Ladies, if it were you, how will you answer him??? You want to get your hubby to STOP deleting internet history but how are you going to convince him???
Does he used to delete history record before you confronted him about the blackbook and FHM page? Is it his habit?

jal

Does he used to delete history record before you confronted him about the blackbook and FHM page? Is it his habit?
No, he did not have that habit before. It was only after I confronted him about Blackbook did he start to delete internet history. He said Blackbook appeared in the record due to spam mail. And the very first time, he said he has no idea why FHM appeared in the history record. Both times, he yelled at me, as if to protest his innocence or to express outrage that I 'invaded' his privacy. And both times, he said the same thing "DO you TRUST me or not???!!! If not, just go our separate ways! Dont marry me & distrust me & make me suffer!!!"

autumn82

No, he did not have that habit before. It was only after I confronted him about Blackbook did he start to delete internet history. He said Blackbook appeared in the record due to spam mail. And the very first time, he said he has no idea why FHM appeared in the history record. Both times, he yelled at me, as if to protest his innocence or to express outrage that I 'invaded' his privacy. And both times, he said the same thing "DO you TRUST me or not???!!! If not, just go our separate ways! Dont marry me & distrust me & make me suffer!!!"
Usually when guys jumped upon knowing being checked, it prob becoz they are guilty in the 1st place...

Zzzzz..... *pats*

Queenbabe

Yes, 7th year itch can apply to woman, one of my friend got an affair outside, reason is bcoz husband cannot give her an orgasm.

As for me, it's a long story but i have to say the reason why our marriage has gone south, i had to bear part of the responsibility, i was so busy that I have neglected my family, hence...

mistheblue, i share with you my story but briefly, coz if i tell the whole story, i can write a series of trilogy.

I taught my hubby ICQ, he came to know this lady from JB, he was learning driving in JB so often went in to Malaysia.

When I sensed something was wrong, I checked his chat history. When he realised, he deleted. I created a new user in ICQ and managed to befriend this lady.

The lady told me she loved my husband but my husband didnt seem willing to get further involved. After a good 3 months, all he did was to hold hands, and she was always the one who has to take initiative.

This was also the reason why I wanted to stop this thing and saved the marriage before further mistakes were made.

I confronted my husband, initially we decided to divorce but at the same time we understand each other too well. Both of us knew we will regret later if we chose to divorce. We were determine to save this marraige together, I have resigned and found another job so i can have more time with my family and he has stopped all communication with the lady (change his hp, deleted ICQ).

God has put us both through this ordeal and we both managed to overcome. But again it takes both hands to clap, one to realise, and one to forgive. Most importantly, both of you are serious, and willing to put in effort to save the relationship/marriage.
See always the women sacrifice more .... if we are the one busy working neglect the family they confirm will do something behind our back ... There will be women having affair outside but the chances of it is lesser i think ...

Queenbabe

Mostly take 7yr before the itch become unbearable. 1-2years honeymoon stage. 3-4years adjustablement stage. 5-6 years take it for granted stage. 7years....what do you think??? after keeping it in the pants for soooo long and with the same partner is the "try to be funny stage".
Hahahaha .. itchy all day long lorr ... endure for 7yrs once after 7yrs is to release lorr :001_302:

jal

Usually when guys jumped upon knowing being checked, it prob becoz they are guilty in the 1st place...

Zzzzz..... *pats*
How does one make men admit that they are GUILTY??? It is like, they would rather get a divorce rather than to admit that they are guilty. Besides, they an always argue "Which blardy eye of yours saw me looking at that page???"

Queenbabe

How does one make men admit that they are GUILTY??? It is like, they would rather get a divorce rather than to admit that they are guilty. Besides, they an always argue "Which blardy eye of yours saw me looking at that page???"
i guess the more u ignore them maybe they will automatically feel guilty ....