Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

LoVeS

Re: Dr Adrian Woodworth

Hi,

Anyone see this gynae at chua chu kang recently?

Would like to know if any mummies can help to answer the following questions below as I am finding out which gynae I should go to when I am preggy. Thank you

1) How is the waiting time like and do we need to make an appt first?
(Saw on other website they say dont't need to make appt.)

2) What is his charges for anenatal package and delivery fee?

3) Which hospital does he delivered at?

4) Is he a good gynae?
it doesnt matter if u r seeing dr adrian at cck or sk branch but i am sure u dun need make appt 1st coz it is 1st come 1st serve basis

charges pls read the posts on tis page~

He deliver at TMC n Mount A so far tat i known

He is quite a gd gynae n cheap too~

Queenbabe

Any mummy can tell me which timing is best to go down to Dr Adrain clinic at CCK branch and also does he still deliver at Mt A, thanks alot......:001_302:

Last edited:

LoVeS

Any mummy can tell me which timing is best to go down to Dr Adrain clinic at chua chu kang branch and also does he still deliver at Mt A, thanks alot......:001_302:
actually it all depends if u r those who dun like shopping tat solo reason is juz to see dr adrian or u dun mind go shopping or waiting wor~

For me i normally goes to the timing 5-10mins b4 the collection of appt card so tat i dun need to wait too long which is within 20mins waiting time BUT if i goes any timing then i will be prepare to go eat my lunch/dinner n still got time shop awhile ~

U get it??

I tink he still deliver at Mt A as long as MOE nv restrict doctors to go to only 1 hospital within 2wks due to the H1N1 policy~ I kena tat juz when i was to delivery but b4 tat dun haf tat policy even though H1N1 is ard alrdy when i am pregnant

joeyz

Any mummy can tell me which timing is best to go down to Dr Adrain clinic at chua chu kang branch and also does he still deliver at Mt A, thanks alot......:001_302:
Yes, i just let dr adrian deliver at mt. A on 8 oct 09. He deliver at both TMC & Mt. A. Awesome doc & very good stitch work. :)

Queenbabe

Yes, i just let dr adrian deliver at mt. A on 8 oct 09. He deliver at both Thomson Medical Center & Mt. A. Awesome doc & very good stitch work. :)
Thks loves and joeyz.......im thinking going to him, which week u start seeing him?

joeyz

Thks loves and joeyz.......im thinking going to him, which week you start seeing him?
For me, i see him when i'm 9 wks preg & i sign up for the antenatal package thereafter. So i jus pay 588.50.

He recently increase his delivery fee. normal delivery is $1000, c-sec is $1600, using forcep cost $300. excl gst still :)

Queenbabe

For me, i see him when i'm 9 wks preg & i sign up for the antenatal package thereafter. So i just pay 588.50.

He recently increase his delivery fee. normal delivery is $1000, c-sec is $1600, using forcep cost $300. excl gst still :)
Wah like that become more ex hahaha ........ anyway thks joeyz

joeyz

Wah like that become more ex hahaha ........ anyway thks joeyz
well, his antenatal package is cheap cos it include unlimited ultrasound scanning, urine test, blood test, multi-vitamin, folic acid, check up..

his delivery fee is probably normal .. increase 150 (850-1000 for normal dely).. i'm not sure how much other gnae charge for delivery..

jojoki

this gynae is super mega fast!!! in out in less than 10 ms!!!

jojoki

:tlaugh:is he really good... how long did you wait ?
i think he;s good.. i mean reviews of him is good. i accompanied my fren to see him, she was looking fr gynae in sengkang... she din chose him cos she felt was wayy too fast fr her. Her first child ma, she wants gynae to scan her child properly... look at the ultrasounds longer..etc.. so she said he was not suitable fr her. Fr me my gynae was Dr Koh GIm Hwee from raffles. He;s excellent

LoVeS

i think he;s good.. i mean reviews of him is good. i accompanied my friend to see him, she was looking fr gynae in sengkang... she did not chose him cos she felt was wayy too fast fr her. Her first child , she wants gynae to scan her child properly... look at the ultrasounds longer..etc.. so she said he was not suitable fr her. Fr me my gynae was Dr Koh GIm Hwee from raffles. He;s excellent
to be frank frm those ultrasound pics dr adrian gave me, it is almost the same UNLIKE my previous gynae where he will take diff angle of my bb n even the face of my bb when i was pregnant~ This is the only minus point i haf for dr adrian~

KittyBin

Hi

I have 4 kids and all are delivered by him. One of the earliest patient as early as 2003. I am his utmost VIP member, you know. Did I enjoy any VIP privileges. I think there should be, just look at the bills yourself ..

Also, I have seen him in CCK and Seng Kang and recommended my sister to see him. I like the nurse at CCK better as she is more chatty and friendly on the whole.

One of my friend went to see him on her first visit and she does not like him. My sis is OK. I am OK. So, interactions and experiences are different.

For some mummies you may get upset over having to wait for long hours and get to see him for maybe less than 5 minutes or so. Now, he talks so fast like a bullet train that you can sense that you ought to be quick with your questions (come prepared with your questions). He has many patients waiting outside. Worse still, you have arrived and he has left for the hospital.

Just be understanding that Gynae works like that (24/7) and on the call anytime.

Jesskoo

hi, anyone seeing this gynae ? any feedback from mummies ? i am currently seeing him. hope to hear some comments here. hehe
great gynae.. Dr Adrian.. delivered by him b4.. Everything was fast.. during pregnancy period.. anything also can give him a call.. 24hrs service...

movenpick

Alpha Male
hi, anyone engage him for delivery in mt a? for the maternity packages in tmc/mt a, should we be looking at the hospital charges for the different procedures or his delivery charges that he had quoted to us? really confused here..pls advise thanks

yyt47

hi, anyone engage him for delivery in mt a? for the maternity packages in Thomson Medical Center/mt a, should we be looking at the hospital charges for the different procedures or his delivery charges that he had quoted to us? really confused here..pls advise thanks
I just delivered @ Mt A under his care under C-sect. yr hospital bill will have the hospital maternity package charges according to yr choice of room. in the bill the doctor fees are seperated from the maternity packages offered by the hospital. So u need to add hospital maternity packages with doc fees + baby fees (the PD assigned, nursery, injections etc)

The total charges was somewhat quite a close estimate to what he gave to us when we consulted him for the breakdown...

hope this helps.

trinitiz

this gynae is super mega fast!!! in out in less than 10 ms!!!
Jojoki,

Out in less than 10 mins still not bad ! I'm seeing him at the chua chu kang branch, and normally have to queue for at least 45 mins, but consultation is only around 3 mins! :eek:11:Morever, to take my medicine and book next appointment, got to wait another 15~20 mins!

He's a really "chop chop" type doc, and for MTBs with their first pregnancy , he may not be too forthcoming with voluntering information nor have those kind of good bedside manners for reassuring worried new moms. It's just like go in, check blood pressure, you lie on bed, scan and you are out.
Under him, must be more independent and proactive and read up more on your own and ask him any questions you have, which he'll answer though.
Eg, i have to ask him whether i can take my weight or take the Strep B test or even when i can pre-register for my preferred hospital. :tconfused:

To me, sometimes, he can also be rather tempermental at times. Some consultations, he's rather curt and impatient with his tone. Other times, he's sweet and patient with a dry sense of humour. And glad to say, with the start of this year, his mood has been pretty good so far. ~LOL~

Can't comment on his stitches yet as i'm still waiting to pop. But if his delivery and stitches skills are good, will still stick with him for my next pregnancy.

Btw, anyone find that he looks like the MP Dr Vivian balakrishnan?:rofl: