Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

mrsmorgan

anyone knws when will dr adrian normally pass us e hospital admission form? n will he do dilation checks during our routine checkup nearing e due date?

Wasant

I agree...he's very fast in his consultation...less than 10 mins n u r out....but so far...i'm seeing him at his cck branch....waiting time less than 15 mins...i'm always seeing him in the morning....i find the clinic a bit cramped....cos' with a 24hrs clinic....yesterday he did blood test for me...i very scare of needle.....luckily.....he's very good......not painful at all....his scanning is very fast....just a quick scan to show u bb head lah...heartbeat etc...he dun talk much....unless u ask him questions but his answers to me like not clear.....haha...anyway...this will be my last delivery...but if i had another pregnancy....i dun think i will go back to him...in the first place.....i choose him as his maternity packages is the cheapest...:tlaugh:

MyOwen

My 2 gals were delivered by him. His skills are good, patient guy and experience.. his package is cheaper too. I see him at his CCK clinic.

peacefulgal

anyone knws when will dr adrian normally pass us e hospital admission form? n will he do dilation checks during our routine checkup nearing e due date?
he will pass u the admission letter around week 36. for me, he did not check my weight nor do dilation check at all unless he suspect something is wrong. I am glad he din else i will scream out loud in his clinic.

diamond25

Hi All,

I went to see DR Ardian last year. I have been married for 3 years and we were trying for a kid. So when I went to visit him, he did a scan and a bllod test. He ensured me that all is well with me and I can try for a baby naturally. I jus found out that I am pregnant and I immediately rushed to see him. He did a scan and told me its still early stage cos I am only 5 weeks now. So he prescribed some vitamins and ensured me all would be well. He told me the DO'S AND DONT'S.
I am now trying to rest and relax as much till my next visit in 2 weeks time.

Wasant

After my delivery....i changed my opinions of him....he's not those gynae who has a smile on his face but he does has his own humour cos i caught him cracking jokes with the nurses in the OT.......n i find that he's quick in his delivery skills too...thumbs up.....

dovey55sg

Dr Adrian delivered my girl in 2003 via C-section as my induction doesn't open up my cervix. Back then, he had only the Cck clinic.

I went back to him in Sengkang for my current pregnancy. And sad to say, I'm rather disappointed this time. Maybe he needs to run between his 2 clinics + hospitals and thus his "service" is not as good as it used to be.

My consultations nowadays last for less than 5 mins.
>enter>any problems?>quick scan>exit.
When he did the scanning, it's not very thorough.
I had bleeding during the 15th week at around 10pm.
When I called the emergency number given on the card, I was told that he'll call me back within 10 mins. I waited for almost 30mins without any calls from him. Somehow, I managed to get his mobile number from his nurse (after bombarding his clinic number which was diverted to a Hp).
When I spoke to him, he sounded as though he was about to go to bed and was very curt and impatient in his tone.

This incident prompted me to change gynae.
Even though I've already paid for the $550 in full.

All these are my personal opinions and I'm just relating and sharing my experiences since I chanced upon this thread.

If you're looking for an affordable gynae and doesn't mind the "chop chop" consultations, he's the right one. But if you prefer a more detail and not-so-rush consultation, then I guess he's not that suitable.

pearlie08

i'm seeing him..my 1st child..end of the mth is the scan coz few days ago he said its too small to see anything..yes he is prompt bt listens to my concerns and prescribed what i needed.but after reading some of the comments(bad exp ones)..i feel concerned..overall is he good?

i'm seeing him..my 1st child..end of the month is the scan coz few days ago he said its too small to see anything..yes he is prompt bt listens to my concerns and prescribed what i needed.but after reading some of the comments(bad exp ones)..i feel concerned..overall is he good?

To me as long as you are comfortable with the gynae, just ignore the bad exp ones as each person has their own preference of things. For me I am seeing Dr Woody for my 1st child too. I find him professional although consultation might be short but just think about the package price you pay which is so reasonable, i can't complain more. Though he is fast, he will answer any questions you have for him. So most important you must feel comfortable with him. ; )

diamond25

Dr Woody delivered my baby gal weeks ago. I will definitely go bk to him if I get preggy again. Many ppl do not like him because his consultation short. But I would recommend him to anybody.

klsg

I will be relocating to Singapore end of Dec and is thinking of seeing Dr Adrian at CCK once I arrive. Currently pregnant with my 4th child but 3rd pregnancy coz my first two are twin girls.
From what I read, his consultation is very short and he doesn't talk much. But in general, is he approachable? I have my 3 kids in the States and giving birth in Singapore will be a new experience.
By the time I see him, I'll be around 24-25 weeks. Just wondering how's the package like and he only delivers in TMC? Is he pro-natural?

koreanfashion

Dr Woody delivered my baby gal weeks ago. I will definitely go back to him if I get preggy again. Many ppl do not like him because his consultation short. But I would recommend him to anybody.

Wasant

I will be relocating to Singapore end of Dec and is thinking of seeing Dr Adrian at CCK once I arrive. Currently pregnant with my 4th child but 3rd pregnancy coz my first two are twin girls.
From what I read, his consultation is very short and he doesn't talk much. But in general, is he approachable? I have my 3 kids in the States and giving birth in Singapore will be a new experience.
By the time I see him, I'll be around 24-25 weeks. Just wondering how's the package like and he only delivers in TMC? Is he pro-natural?
he also delivers in mount A...too...he has those package....around $558 for consultation throughout yr whole pregnancy...to me he's still approachable....or u can go consult him forst then decide if u wanted him as yr gynae...

klsg

he also delivers in mount A...too...he has those package....around $558 for consultation throughout yr whole pregnancy...to me he's still approachable....or you can go consult him forst then decide if you wanted him as yr gynae...
Since I'll be seeing him later in my pregnancy, is the package going to be cheaper or the same?

Hi, the package price is $588.50nett, exclude hormone pills and other further tests. Im seeing him at the cck branch. Good doctor.

Carisella

Went to see Doc Adrian yst.

Went in the morning but he had to zoom off for a delivery, but i was still registered in to see him in the afternoon.

6 weeks pregnant.. I got a shock of my life.. haha!! I mean i knew i was pregnant see, but the test kept on being negative till 3rd Jan!! haha

he's a very nice doctor actually..

Epic morning sickness, was given morning sicknesss pills, hormone pills, folic acids and one pink color pill called multivit?

wanted to go see Dr Wong at Bt Gombak, but they won't see walk in and i was suffering from epic morning sickness, so no choice =)

Moment

Hi, Dr adrian is my 2nd gynae since i was 3mth preg. My 1st gynae alws measure my wght during check up. But Dr adrian oli measure my wght once during my 1st visit. Is it norm? My mum said last time she visited gynae everytime they measure her wght w/o fail as to monitor bb's wght.