Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

newmum80

i jus found out that i am preg with #2. Anyone knws whether his clinic open tomorrow (Sat) and timing like? Do i need to make an appointment or just walk in?

AngieTan

i jus found out that i am preg with #2. Anyone knws whether his clinic open tomorrow (Sat) and timing like? Do i need to make an appointment or just walk in?
Appointment also need take queue no. but don't know if walk in they will give you later no. or what... Call them first better... They are opened tomorrow from 1.30 - 3.30 pm... But not too late cos sometimes he leaves early once he has seen all patients...

AngieTan

Appointment also need take queue no. but don't know if walk in they will give you later no. or what... Call them first better... They are opened tomorrow from 1.30 - 3.30 pm... But not too late cos sometimes he leaves early once he has seen all patients...

newmum80

You can call the clinic to enquire if Seng Kang branch open on Sat. 6388 8125
Thanks Cariesella,

I went to see him today, came out less thn 3 mins, dun knw how come others take longer. :p

Anyway, i also noticed that his delivery charges increase alot and just revised this month, sigh~ 2 yrs back i kena his revised delivery charges and so is tis time. Gee!

Normal delivery: $1350, Assisted Delivery: $1650, C-Sec: $2500.

AngieTan

Thanks Cariesella,

I went to see him today, came out less thn 3 mins, dun knw how come others take longer. :p

Anyway, i also noticed that his delivery charges increase alot and just revised this month, sigh~ 2 yrs back i kena his revised delivery charges and so is tis time. Gee!

HUH? Revised again?? But I think not much from last year... I think increase by $50...

You saw him first time round too? His consultations are usually very short...

Carisella

Thanks Cariesella,
WAH!! increase A lOT!!
Normal Delivery : $1150, Forceps/Vacuum : $1350, C-Sect $1900!! ( this is the delivery package i have on hand that was given to me in Jan this year
Will I be affected by this hike? :( !!

newmum80

HUH? Revised again?? But I think not much from last year... I think increase by $50...

You saw him first time round too? His consultations are usually very short...
I remembered 2 yrs back, normal delivery was S$1000 (Increased from $800 lor), cant remember forcep/vacuum, C-sec is $1600 (NOW is $2500!!!).

I am find with short consultation cos i usually dont hv any qtns for him unless necessary. :)

newmum80

WAH!! increase A lOT!!
Normal Delivery : $1150, Forceps/Vacuum : $1350, C-Sect $1900!! ( this is the delivery package i have on hand that was given to me in Jan this year
Will I be affected by this hike? :( !!

I am afraid that so long u have not delivered before 10 Jul of the revised price charge, you will be affected with the new revised rate.

Just cross my finger tat it will be a smooth delivery like before. xxxxx

jaclyn13

I am afraid that so long you have not delivered before 10 Jul of the revised price charge, you will be affected with the new revised rate.

Just cross my finger that it will be a smooth delivery like before. xxxxx
Hi... As long as the revise paper is out... No matter when u deliver, tat is the price u getting !

buangkokmommy

I remembered 2 yrs back, normal delivery was S$1000 (Increased from $800 lor), cant remember forcep/vacuum, C-sec is $1600 (NOW is $2500!!!).

I am find with short consultation cos i usually dont hv any qtns for him unless necessary. :)
Hi Im due in Mid Dec with him too at TMC. So if i take the normal delivery 1350. how much i paid in total for 4 bedder?any one can advise?

MrsWang

hi all,

im currently with dr adrain as well.

went for checkup ytd and baby was measuring at 6 weeks. he didnt say anything and asked me to go back for a appointment in 3 weeks time, on 10th November.

i read online that normally doctor would be concerned about the heartbeat in week 6. if no heartbeat, doctor will usually schedule mummies to go back in a week or 2.

did anyone have the same situation as me? i forgot to check with him if my baby was growing healthily. but i was thinking if he asked me to go back in 3 weeks, every thing should be fine right?

amyyeo

Hi,

i also went to him yesterday for my first check and mine is also about 6 weeks.. my visit was quite fast.. i think at most 5mins. is yours the same? i was told to go back in 3 weeks too.

I did ask him about heartbeat he says usually will appear in week 8..

and he did not advise on EDD as well. just highlighted some stuff that should not be eatten.

How abt you?

hi all,

im currently with dr adrain as well.

went for checkup ytd and baby was measuring at 6 weeks. he didnt say anything and asked me to go back for a appointment in 3 weeks time, on 10th November.

i read online that normally doctor would be concerned about the heartbeat in week 6. if no heartbeat, doctor will usually schedule mummies to go back in a week or 2.

did anyone have the same situation as me? i forgot to check with him if my baby was growing healthily. but i was thinking if he asked me to go back in 3 weeks, every thing should be fine right?

MrsWang

hi5 amyyeo. lol. i went to the clinic at cck though.

go in scan, din explain or anything, come out. i saw the edd on the scan print out.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Dear, I'm a c-sec and both kid is diff c-sec case i wunt advise you how much to pay.
But something wanna share is.. You tell doctor you op for 4bedded and ask him free upgrade 2beded right? He will say ok ok... (TMC only)

Hi Im due in Mid Dec with him too at TMC. So if i take the normal delivery 1350. how much i paid in total for 4 bedder?any one can advise?

angelababi

hi all im also thinking to see him Dr adrian at cck , my sis also go for him she reccomend to me .. but seems he dont talk much.... for first time mummy will be a lot of question to ask ... :(

amyyeo

Mrs Wang,
oh that is EDD.. but how come different from those i tried online... hahaa...... think must ask him on my next visit..

I think to the doctor, as long as the size is within expectation they are not so concern. We being a first time mummy, we are abit lost.. so with his style, we are abit shock...

Just prepare your questions when you see him.

Oh yah, with his package, can he deliver at Mt A? forget to check

Carisella

Mrs Wang,
oh that is EDD.. but how come different from those i tried online... hahaa...... think must ask him on my next visit..

I think to the doctor, as long as the size is within expectation they are not so concern. We being a first time mummy, we are abit lost.. so with his style, we are abit shock...

Just prepare your questions when you see him.

Oh yah, with his package, can he deliver at Mt A? forget to check
He can deliver at MT A and TMC.. He delivered my girl via C-sect on 13th Aug this yr.. He's a very nice gynae though of less words.. He doesn't wanna make u feel the unneccessary fears :) if u ask him he'll tell u.. He doesn't really care how much weight u put on, he just cares abt the progression of the baby :)
Oh and don't be shocked if he walks into the delivery suite wearing t-shirt, shorts N slippers.. Lol!!