Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

porky_jean

hi, anyone seeing this gynae ? any feedback from mummies ? i am currently seeing him. hope to hear some comments here. hehe

Hi porky jean,
I saw him at the CCK clinic and delivered last Dec. He's short n sweet type at consultation...unless you ask, he probably doesn't say much. I *think* he'll only initiate to tell you info if he deemed it relevant or required. I guess he didn't want mommies to over-worry but for people who like to be fed with info, they may not like his style. It took me some time to get used to it too. Overall I'm satisfied with his services.

How do you find him so far?

stephanie

i also see him at Sengkang. Delivered this march.. he's quite funny if you ask him more questions.. i did c-section and the nurses who help cleaned my wound after delivery said his stitches were very well done..

eyktay

i also see him at Sengkang. Delivered this march.. he's quite funny if you ask him more questions.. i did c-section and the nurses who help cleaned my wound after delivery said his stitches were very well done..
Am also seeing him, due in a mth's time.
Expecting my #3, previously saw other gynaes for my 1st 2 kids.

Tks for sharing, glad to hear his stitches are well done.

Any feedback re natural birth stitches?

jamie1978

hi, anyone seeing this gynae ? any feedback from mummies ? i am currently seeing him. hope to hear some comments here. hehe
Like mentioned he's very efficient to check that my dd is alright. Doesn't really talk much. I guess that there are tons of patients waiting outside that's why. Overall a big thumbs up for Dr. Woodworth.

Hi I am seeing him too. i delivered my 1st dd on 2007 Nov, naturally.
delivered in TMC and was told by e midwife tat he live nears TMC, when i was sent into e delivery suite, midwife gave him a call and he reaches e suite in abt 5-10mins time.

A quiet n patient gynae. currently i am preg for e 2nd one and am seeing him too. i am seeing him in CCK clinic.

did he prescribe an tai yao , DUPHASTON to mommies here? coz for my 1st pregnancy he didnt prescribe to me but for my current pregnancy he prescribed it to me :)

:red:

LoVeS

Currently seeing him as my gynae for my #2. A gynae who is short n sweet for his consultation. Willing to take in our request as well as i am going for ligation after my #2~:tlaugh:

valerie

hi hi

i just delivered in Nov..he was my gayne and overall im quite satisfied with his services.
Like what the other mummies had said, he will keep the conversation short. However if you have any concerns, he will address them patiently. So dun worry if you have lots of qns to ask him. He will not be unhappy to ans them. I think he just doesnt want us to worry too much so he does not discuss issues that is not relavant to you at that moment.

He suggested for me to go for natural birth first but I decided to opt for a C-Sec.The stitches were very well done.

Hope the above info helps :)

JuzAngel

Ahha.. Dr "Chop Chop"... yupz veri fast indeed hehehe..
Sometimes too fast for many n ppl think dat he's unconcerning.. Nevertheless, he's a indeed a gd gynae I wld agree to, 8 out of 10 :bbwink:

JessJess

Yes, he's short n sweet in his consultation but a lot of time when I asked him more questions, he was always ready to answer patiently.

Was recommended by my sister-in-law & a lot of feedback about him is positive

I'm very assured with him.

livvie

I lurve Dr Woodworth! If I ever have another one, I will definitely go back to him. Excellent skills! My gal had to be forceped out because her heartbeat was droppng and he didnt leave any forcep mark on my gal's head. Even my PD said his skills are good :) honestly if i have no questions to ask him, I also dont need an extremely long consultation. He's indeed v. reassuring because if you have questions, he will definitely spend time to reply you.

Natural birth stitiches are great, no complications, nothing :) Unless you have a health condition or that the baby is breech, otherwise hes pro-natural delivery.

Last edited:

LoVeS

Does he offer any antenatal package? How much does it cost and what does it include?
it is 550 for his antenatal pkg which include consultation till u birth, vitamins, normal ultrasound, urine test n sum other meds when u nid as ur sick.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Porky!!
I've give birth on Dec last year by Dr Adrian.
Ya lor, he talk very fast and last time i always forgot to ask him question and i write down on a book, bring the book wanna ask him but before i ask him,he saw my book and took it and straight away write the answer on my book le. LOL
But once when he's knocking off liao i giddy wanna faint at his clinic he's very caring to me.
So can understand he tok very fast cause have alot of ppl waiting...

When i know my boi is under nutrience i was shocked,speechless when he asked me when i wanna go hospital induce!!My hubby asked me wanna C-sec or not i said i dun wan and adrian says giving birth is really very painful one you know? (cause he know i don't even dare to have injection,i scare.Haha)
After abt 8hrs of contraction adrian came check and open only 3cm n boi's heartbeat very fast,he advise have to c-sec now or bear with the pain till 5-6hrs more but if halfway thru i cannot tahan also have to go c-sec then i c-sec immediately.
I got 4frens also c-sec was my stitches says it's beautiful so his handwork it good bah.

oricule

hihi, i am interested to get Dr adrian Woodworth as my gynae. may i know how do i make appt with him? where is his clinic? the antenal package of S$550 is include GST as well? does it starts as soon as 6 or 7 week? thanks!!