Dr Kee W.H - TMC & Jurong Point Shopping Centre

fluffyboy

Actually i also not sure. Only visited Dr Kee once last week. But understand that his charges is on the higer side.

foreveris

hi flufffyboy and iryn8383, think second visit consultation is $70 and scan $50 (abdominal scan) + urine test $5, this is the charges all the way til you can take up his package in week20 to delivery.. how many times ah? i must go back and check the package list..
note that you also have to include vitamins. once you go into week12, he will give DHA fish oil ($31 for 1 month supply)+ calcium tablets ($7 for 1 month supply)

iryn8383

Hi foreveris
Thanks for ur reply
B4 week 20 .. how often is the appt like ? visit every 2 weeks ?
the package u sign up was $800 too ?
ya i was told supplements are excluded from the package.
my friend sign up at Mount Elizabeth .. her gynae charge her $600 for 5 appts from week 20 .. so i was wondering Dr Kee .. duno is it also 5 appts.

fluffyboy

Hi fluffyboy will u be signing up the package on ur week 20 ?

Yah, i will be taking the package. I think shld be more than 5 appts? Bec from 20 weeks onwards is consultation every 4 weeks. Then from 30+ weeks onwards is once a week. I paid $170 for my last visit (consultation $70 + normal scan $80 + urine test $5 + prenatal vit $15)

iryn8383

I paid $170 for my last visit (consultation $70 + normal scan $80 + urine test $5 + prenatal vit $15)
Hi Fluffy boy , can share why u choose Dr Kee instead of Dr Lawrence Ang ?
ur last visit was ur 1st visit ?

my 1st visit was : $173.00 + 7% = $185.11

Folic acid $15.00 + Prenavit $13.00 + Urine test $5.00 + Ultrasound $60.00 + Consultation $80.00

foreveris

hi iryn8383, they did not list down the number of visits, i think should be fluffyboy said. some of the detaills are..
antenatal care: $800 from week 20 onwards.
checkups and consultations on scheduled visits from week 20
routine urine test for protein and glucose
basic level 1 ultrasound scans in the clinic
pregnancy appreciation sessions during visits and labour orientation class of
3 hours in English at 36 week

not included:
checkup and consultatins prior to 20 weeks
blood tests amd all other investigation
unscheduled visits prior to 36 weeks
emergency consultations after office hours
medications and injections
ultrasound photos from clinic and special scans in x ray dept
all postnatal visits

normal delivery: $800

fluffyboy

Hi Fluffy boy , can share why u choose Dr Kee instead of Dr Lawrence Ang ?
ur last visit was ur 1st visit ?

my 1st visit was : $173.00 + 7% = $185.11

Folic acid $15.00 + Prenavit $13.00 + Urine test $5.00 + Ultrasound $60.00 + Consultation $80.00

Both myself and Hubby feel more comfortable w him bec he spends more time with us during the consultation. We feel like he is more detailed lor. Lawrence ang rushes through the consultation like whirlwind, i feel v stress by him leh. But its kinda tough choice bec the price difference is HUGE!!!

foreveris

fluffyboy,
i guess that's why Dr Kee charges such a high consultation fee.. yah.. i saw another gynae who charges $35 for subsequent consultation and he also took 5 min to talk to me.. plus I dun really feel comfortable with him.. in the end, I still stick to Dr Kee..

iryn8383

But its kinda tough choice bec the price difference is HUGE!!!
:err: ya lo .. me n hubby also thinking .. considering .. cos of the price difference ..
my 1st visit .. Dr Kee talk to us for almost 1hr .. i agree he is very nice n comfortable .. explained in details to us ..
:biggrin: i think i will also stick to Dr Kee.

joeichen

Errmmm.... i think its seem abit high.
I took my package at $550+7% - no limit to visit and my delivery was $800.
My fren went to Doc Lawrence Ang and his package was about the same.

siongnelly

hi, this doctor is highly recommended: Dr Woo Bit Hwa...He is very expert and very good skill at stitches....