Driving with a 17 month toddler w/o car seat

jxmummy

Any mummies have tried before driving a car with a 17 month toddler w/o car seat but sitting on passenger seat with safety belt clip on?

candy_ian

Never try it! It's dangerous! If u thunk your child wouldn't want to b in the seat without u sitting next to him then never drive.. I haven't been driving ever since he's here unless hubby sits next to him when I drive but I rather b the passenger so hubby does the driving

jxmummy

Never try it! It's dangerous! If you thunk your child wouldn't want to b in the seat without you sitting next to him then never drive.. I have not't been driving ever since he's here unless hubby sits next to him when I drive but I rather b the passenger so hubby does the driving
no, i'm not, just asking for experience.

stonston

My boy did not like carseats. He was willing to sit in one until he was around 18mths old, he refused.

At first my mum made a bug cushion for him to sit on so can just buckle with normal seatbelt. Then we saw the booster seat which is similar to the cushion my mum made but it's approved and you won't get fined if your chid is in the child booster seat. It's $29.90 only. We bought 3. One for my car, one for my dad's car and one for my mum's car.

apollo

if ur child is willing to sit in a carseat, best is to let her sit in it. we always 'throw' ds in his carseat, so far he is okay with it, willing to sit in it, as long as the car moves, he will keep quiet. haha!

Shane

Hellooo~
Anyone knows where to get a good Car seat at reasonable price??? ;)

My girl recently keep fidgeting ard when in the car, was planning to buy one to bind her to her seat but worried that she might not be willing to be seated on her own so we rather not buy and take up the space.

apollo

Hellooo~
Anyone knows where to get a good Car seat at reasonable price??? ;)

My girl recently keep fidgeting around when in the car, was planning to buy one to bind her to her seat but worried that she might not be willing to be seated on her own so we rather not buy and take up the space.
i forgot what brand is ds using cos it was a gift. anw, i feel tt a baby shd start sitting in a carseat as early as possible. i would rather it takes up space than risk his/her life. afterall accidents cannot be prevented, and we dunno when it is coming =)