EDD Apr 2013

MrsS

Hihi all, went for my check-up today n saw the little one kicking its legs actively! Truly another heart-stopping moment! :)) Can't wait to see what other stunts it'll pull at the next review!
That's amazing! :) how many weeks are you now?

xiuxiu

Hihi all, went for my check-up today n saw the little one kicking its legs actively! Truly another heart-stopping moment! :)) Can't wait to see what other stunts it'll pull at the next review!
Wow! Amazing! Yup, how many weeks you're in now?

I gg to see my baby this weekend. Will be in 10weeks then.

*looking forward* hehehe.

pigletbao

Mrss n xiuxiu - Dr dated me 9 weeks 2 days yday using baby's crown rump length of 24.7 mm. By LMP, was 9 weeks 4 days yday so the dates are fairly accurate!

nutela

HI MUMMIESS.....
i am currently hvg 2nd baby... edd april 2013...
didnt realise that april 2013 edd is already created long long ...hehehe
congrts to all mummies... may e pregnancy b a brezzzeee to u all!

pigletbao

Ya!! Hubbs n I were very surprised to see that at 9w too! Guess we were lucky to have caught it while it was active! The ultrasound pic also showed its two little hands (like two small fists)! Super cute. Although I highly suspect some r/ship between my very bad MS n it's hyperactivity...

Xiuxiu n littlebluecinders - update us on ur visits too!

Nutela - congrats n welcome!! :)

MrsS

Mrss n xiuxiu - Dr dated me 9 weeks 2 days yday using baby's crown rump length of 24.7 mm. By LMP, was 9 weeks 4 days yday so the dates are fairly accurate!
Hey Pigletbao, that's great!! :)). I can't wait for my first apptmt.... 1 more week to go....

I guess everything shld be taken in moderation. I even drank coke and ate ice-kacang, Lols v v bad choice, end up with stomachache but I seriously crave cold drinks ever so often, especially coke! I didn't even like it before pregnant. Was also drinking vitagen and ended up with v bad diarrhoea. But I can't help it, I crave all the unhealthy stuffs, are all of you like tat as well?

After a gd scolding from mummy and Some brewed herbal soup I did felt better. However, my symptoms are really strange, one week I was bad, another week I got better and energetic and suddenly I get nauseous and easily tired again. Did this happen To everyone?

Oh and have you started showing? Or gained any weight? I seemed to have lost some due to diarrhoea, is it normal? I don't vomit though. Doc prescribed prenatal vitamins and calcium pills recently and they were so large that its so hard to swallow. Any tips? Can they be crushed before consumption? Im 8w6d, but I feel like I have been pregnant for the longest time...

Oh ya one more thing.. Do u mummies experience cramping, at the abdominal area? Haiz doc says is becuz uterus lining is enlarging for baby growth. It's like menstrual
cramp, is it normal? Sometimes I get v paranoid... How do you know if your fetus is healthy? I dont have bleeding or spotting yet, does that mean its safe and I don't have to worry? Sorry for so many questions but my gynae appt is two weeks away and I'm so scared baby isn't growing healthily...

MrsS

Hello Autumnfall, I can understand totally what you are going through... It's really unnerving wondering if yr baby inside you is fine. I feel that all the time too n get worried.

When I first discovered I was pregnant, I was very energetic even though I had insomnia at night n waking up very early in the morning. It was very unusual for me. But I did not feel tired, no sore boobs, no ms....
But now I m fluctuating between energetic n fatigue.

I have abdominal cramps since the time I conceive until now.... I worry too but my gynae also said that its normal due to uterus expanding n we will most likely feel such cramps throughout the 9 months :(. But good news is that it's normal. So, don't worry abt the cramps autumnfall. Call yr doctor only if you have bleeding or spotting. Or if it becomes intense.

I don't have much cravings but I experience heartburn after almost every meal n it's very uncomfortable.. Sometimes I drink lime juice to feel better... But not sure if it's ok to drink lime juice or not...

MrsS

Oh btw, clinic called this evening n my appointment is brought forward to tomorrow! :) keeping my fingers crossed.....

pigletbao

Hihi autumnfall! Agree with Mrss - think lime juice n green tea shld b fine if taken in moderation. Watch the caffeine for green tea tho. :) I don't take too sour stuff coz i dunno if it'll add to the gastric n gas I've been having...started developing gastric moving into my 9th week. :(
I do get cramps as well (sometimes discomfort fr diarrhoea/constipation; can't quite figure the diff between this pain n cramps yet) but like Mrss said, if it's too intense n accompanied by bleeding then better to go chk w gynae.
As for showing, I've lost 3kg since I started pg due to the nausea. I puke everyday n only once a day if I'm lucky so my energy level has been super low for the past three weeks. Don't even really go out of the house on most days. But baby is doing well so I guess it's worth it. Hope to feel better soon tho. Can't wait for this trimester to be over!!!

Mrss - Excited for u!! All the best n keep us updated!

Hi MrsS.. I also take lime juice..with sour plum some more esp when I feel nauseous...think should be alright if take in moderation.. hope all goes well for urban checkup today!

Btw, something interesting to share..I just read somewhere that if ur first trimester is pretty bad, lots of vomiting , tendency of carrying a girl is higher...if just nauseous but no vomitting, higher chance tt it's a boy... not sure true or not but I did ask my colleagues and seems to be pretty accurate haha.. I guess most impt is healthy bb :D although I really wish for a bb girl hehe

Hi all, is it necessary to finish up the duphaston pills? The nurse at the clinic told me to do so but spotting has long stopped.. so wondering if can stop taking or not... i suspect it contributes to the nauseousness

MrsS, all the best to the scanning!!! How many weeks r u? Which gynae do u go to? My gynae is Dr Kang Wee, find her not bad but she only delivers at Mt A, would prefer Thomson though :)

Actually I have read that what causes nausea is actually the prenatal vitamins. These vitamins contain iron which may cause pregnant women to be nauseous and unwell, not sure about it though but I do feel nauseous after taking these prenatal pills. As for Duphaston intake, I don't think they are harmful but if It's really causing bad MS, consult ur doctor for other brands and see if it helps. Actually these pills and medicine all causes nauseous, it's like when u r pregnant, everything u eat makes u nauseous lol...

And every pregnancy is different and unique lol, there's really no way of predicting a baby's gender without ultrasound lol, at least that's what I feel. Becuz I have heard that some pple jus don't have any MS whilst ssome are more prone to it. My mum had no MS and she had 2 daughters and a son. My colleague vomited like merlion and had three sons lol, so I guess it's really hard to tell... Still, all the best to you and hope you get a girl!!!

Personally, i just hope baby is healthy and that the pregnancy can be over soon lol... Very very tiring..

ibisco

Hi everyone, me too can't wait for 1st tri to be over!! My EDD 25 Apr. Aiyoh i sleep 16hrs a day, totally zero appetite, always got nausea feeling. Right after i wake up near noon, have a very small lunch, will immediately need to take a nap again. After i drive 20mins, i will yawn so much tears will flow. I used to be able to drive 2hrs straight without yawning :( Im also SOOO sensitive to smell. I cannot take my husband's breath, dettol smell in toilet etc. I cannot even watch pple eat, i will feel nausea. Oh man someone please assure me this will all fly past soon :(

Hi ibisco! My edd is around the same time as urs! Ya I also sleep a lot...weekends always spent at hm sleeping...don't feel like going out also. Things shld start to get better in 2nd trimester so hang on there! :D