EDD April Mummies

Anxious31

Hi mummies ,

I just got back from my Oscar .. Baby very well positioned so the test went on just 10 mins. Taken the blood test,result will be out in one week later. Saw little one little hands and legs.. Head & nose bridge .. Looks exactly like my Hubby very high nose bridge :)

Doc given.. Iron,calcium & dha pills now :)

Remember to eat your breadfast when you go for your test, drink lots of water & most important got to talk to your baby ask little one to be good for the test !

Thanks mummies anxious31 & janette for the encouragement ! Yeah .. Jia you ... 2nd trimester ...

10mins is super fast! Sounds good! How much did you pay? At Thomson Medical Center?

Dilys

10mins is super fast! Sounds good! How much did you pay? At Thomson Medical Center?
Yeah very fast . My gynae using 4d scan & baby pose just nice. Paid $340 at my gynae clinic @ Chong pang.

During the scan .. Can see the little both hands n legs .. Haha very cute .. My little one showing the "five" when scan the little right hand.. Before the nite .. Before u go u must talk to ur Bb. My friend took chocolate and drink coke before the test .. The Bb too active jumping here n there.. Her test abt 3 hrs.

Don't worry everything will be fine !!!

Last edited:

Anxious31

Dear mummies, can we eat salad, as in, raw vege? I've been tryin to avoid but find that my intake of vege is seriously little...

Anxious31

Yeah very fast . My gynae using 4d scan & baby pose just nice. Paid $340 at my gynae clinic @ Chong pang. Before the nite .. Before u go u must talk to ur Bb. My friend took chocolate and drink coke before the test .. The Bb too active jumping here n there.. Her test abt 3 hrs.
So what did u had for bfast b4 ur tests? Got take blood test oso?
Btw, r u off Duphaston alrdy?

Dilys

Dear mummies, can we eat salad, as in, raw vege? I've been tryin to avoid but find that my intake of vege is seriously little...
Hey anxious31.

Can ! Buy the veg & make ur own salad to be safe! Cos" u eat outside scared sometimes they never wash properly !!

Dilys

So what did u had for bfast b4 ur tests? Got take blood test oso?
Btw, r u off Duphaston alrdy?
Yes blood test taken! It's painless u don't feel any pain at all! Oh I had soybean milk & those hongkong Chee Cheong fun for breakfast.
Haha.. Play safe cos" I will throw trantums when I feel hungry.. Haha so scared little one attitude prob so I take breakfast. Oh ya .. Remember to drink lots of water before test also then u can see a very clear scan.

I still left with 3 folic acid & a few dupheston .. Gynae ask me to finish it ! Now 2nd trimester concentration on baby"s development .. Iron , calcium & dha ( for baby"s brain development)

Anxious31

I was not wrking when i have my dear son.Was feeling blues too,coz husband wrk long hours but was feeling much better coz i cn rest as n when i wanted.

Trying real hard not to let her affect mi so much.

Ya,guys shld try hw does it feel to have your hormones all screw up,MS,childbirth pain n all e fears that come with pregnancy
Thanks all.
Hi princessminn, you can talk to us here if you r bored at work. :)
Luckily for me and a few other mummies here, we r currently not working.
Can understand how tiring and emotional it can b handling colleagues at work and the insecurity of not performing too well at work when pregnant.
Just take it easy, dont't be too hard on yourself. Maybe can try to offer some tibits to your colleague to "break the ice"?
A lot of people dont understand the different symptoms different pregnant women have. An example is my mum who gave birth to 4 children. She said last time her MS only 2 weeks n then she hand washed the whole family's clothes, clean windows etc... She even asked me dont't read too much otherwise worry this worry that. Ha, her generation is tougher n more simple-minded I guess. She said for 4 children, the dr dint give her any multivit or supplement to eat...also like that. She thinks I'm too pampered, little bit uncomfortable then cannot. but she's taking very good care of me of course.
My hubby is away for work right now n he calls everyday. I asked him to give me priority for this period n tell him that hormones is making me even more emotional but I can tell from his answers he kind of doubt it. To him, he always feel that it's mind over matter. What an idiot. :O

Dilys

How's everyone doing? I'm starting to "show"!
Hi Anxious31,

:) Appeitte is better now for me .. almost back to normal already :) mine is showing too .. tummy looks very very big at nite .. my friend was telling me looks like 4mths. haha .. but surprisly i haven't gain any extra weight & fats.. I lost another 2kg.

How's ur appeitte ??

Anxious31

Hi Anxious31,

:) Appeitte is better now for me .. almost back to normal already :) mine is showing too .. tummy looks very very big at nite .. my friend was telling me looks like 4mths. haha .. but surprisly i have not't gain any extra weight & fats.. I lost another 2kg.

How's your appeitte ??
Hi Dilys! You alrdy going into e 4th mth mah... So tummy look like 4 months lor. I'm sure weight gain will come soon, but as long as ur baby is growing well, it's great! My tummy suddenly "shows" two days ago. I don't hv a weighing scale at my mum's plc so haven't weigh myself since a mth ago! Only will know in my next gynae appt next tue. Thanks for asking - my appetite has bcome better too since the tummy shows! :)

Dilys

Hi Dilys! You alrdy going into e 4th mth mah... So tummy look like 4 months lor. I'm sure weight gain will come soon, but as long as ur baby is growing well, it's great! My tummy suddenly "shows" two days ago. I don't hv a weighing scale at my mum's plc so haven't weigh myself since a mth ago! Only will know in my next gynae appt next tue. Thanks for asking - my appetite has bcome better too since the tummy shows! :)
Hi Anxious31,

Good Good. Glad ur appetite become better .. yeah !!! Jia you ... haha .. I m at the beginning of 3 mths.. my fren was telling me it's water that's why so big...
Do u realised that ur tummy becomes especially big at nite??

Jia you .. Everything will be fine for ur Oscar!

Dilys

Hi mummies ,

Something to shared ... just this wed went for my gynae.. There is this pregnant mummy with the hubby inside the clinic ! So pissed off with both of them .. The clinic was so crowded .. seats are all full. The hubby still can continue sitting there with the wife & play game instead of hubby giving up his seat to other pregnant mummies.. (Damn .. Piss off ..)

Both of them having cough ... was taking turns coughing all the way in the clinic ... Stupid right ... How can they be so inconsiderate ... there are so many other mummies inside ...I can tell all the mummies inside look so piss off also .. but don't dare to say anything!

* I was so piss lo.. I went to the counter .. I told the nurse very loudly .. how come people who r sick wasn't given a mask to protect any virus spreading to all mummies.

I think they are not a local (i think from china...) .. then i was telling my hubby in chinese later.. some men really don't know how to automatic think as if he is preg.. sit there happily .. n not giving up seats to those mummy with very very big tummy .. he thinks his wife is pregg only. I think he heard what I said then he pretend to go toilet & give up his seat.. haha .. his wife i think damn piss off...

But I don't care .. she keep staring at me .. haha .. I continue talking to my hubby .. I said .. some people think here only she is preggie... cough & spread virus .. don't know the virus come from which country .. haha .. She heard it .. cos' I was talking purposely very loudly .. then she & her hubby pretend to leave the clinic to get something ... & they actually wait outside !

ahaha dilys u funny la..

well, its true that a lot of ppl out there regardless of race still have no sense of understanding, appreciation and sensitivity. macam we owe them a living.

well, to add on, really sorry to say those immigrants are so much everywhere now and behaving like in their own country.

u know rite, punggol near blk 196 got pasar malam, i took a walk yesterday there, omg...i saw those china man squatting at bus stop, drink beer, smoke like nobody business. aiyo...buay tahan lor...

d worst is, whn my huby was granted his citizenship earlier this mth, there was tis ceremony at a school in sengkang. i went with him and im shocked to see that most of the new citizen are....them...

mayb the huby is a professional , but d whole chin-gang as in his wife, grandma, kids, bb all were granted citizenship too!! and, they hardly can speak english...

i don't mean to discriminate but.....sometimes feel like unfair..

hmm...dun angry dilys... just tell those ppl off when they so inconsiderate to preggos!!

all mamas, hv a good day!

princessminn

hi all...
feeling veri veri veri down...
went for my down syndrome scanning ytd n was told by e dr i'm having high risk...

i duno wat shld i do now...:tconfused:

is lik adding to e stress i already had...
y cant my tis pregnancy be smooth sailling like my first one...
Haiz....