EDD April Mummies

yummygums

Hi Dilys

Hubby and i eager to see the gender though. Trying our luck end of this month. My gynae didnt ask me to do OSCAR yet, she said im rather young, not a need. Just a blood test first. Appetite has been really small, nv eat much though. You did your oscar? Knw the gender alr?

Dilys

Hi Dilys

Hubby and i eager to see the gender though. Trying our luck end of this month. My gynae didnt ask me to do OSCAR yet, she said im rather young, not a need. Just a blood test first. Appetite has been really small, nv eat much though. You did your oscar? Knw the gender alr?

Hi Yummygums,

Oh how old are you? Yes I did my Oscar .. at my 12 wk. I haven't know the gender .. next appt ,9 nov I will get to know that !

yuzudinga

hello all mummies, how r all of u? anyone decided which hospital u r going to yet? we most prob going to mount alvernia hospital. anyone going there too?

princessminn> sorry to hear about the results.. please do get 2nd opinion at another clinic b4 making any drastic decisions. please note that the results are not 100% accurate. ur hubby might seem unconcerned but some men r not as good with conveying their feelings so dont take it to heart. do take good care of urself n dont get too stressed up. jiayou!

Dilys

hello all mummies, how r all of u? anyone decided which hospital u r going to yet? we most prob going to mount alvernia hospital. anyone going there too?

princessminn> sorry to hear about the results.. please do get 2nd opinion at another clinic b4 making any drastic decisions. please note that the results are not 100% accurate. ur hubby might seem unconcerned but some men r not as good with conveying their feelings so dont take it to heart. do take good care of urself n dont get too stressed up. jiayou!
Hi yuzudinga,

Yeah!! I am good here ! Appeittee become better but .. Body become weaker.. From the backache & buttock ache haha.. Yes I most probably will go to Mount A also. Heard that the confinement food there it's nice ..yummy yummy haha.. The package is cheaper also.. Hehe for me I just need a bed to deliver that's all no need to expensive haha.. Save the $ for shopping then hospital stay!!

yuzudinga

Hi yuzudinga,

Yeah!! I am good here ! Appeittee become better but .. Body become weaker.. From the backache & buttock ache haha.. Yes I most probably will go to Mount A also. Heard that the confinement food there it's nice ..yummy yummy haha.. The package is cheaper also.. Hehe for me I just need a bed to deliver that's all no need to expensive haha.. Save the $ for shopping then hospital stay!!
true.. on top of tat i also started having black eye circles coz i kept waking up at nite to go toilet or adjust my sleeping position.. >_<

same.. my gynae only does delivery at mt A and thomson so i chose mt A due to the cost as well. i understand they have specialized ppl to give us tips on lactating too..
Lactation Consultant | Parentcraft - Mount Alvernia Hospital

oh ya.. will u be signing up for the prenatal courses from the hospital then?

Dilys

true.. on top of that i also started having black eye circles coz i kept waking up at nite to go toilet or adjust my sleeping position.. >_<

same.. my gynae only does delivery at mt A and thomson so i chose mt A due to the cost as well. i understand they have specialized ppl to give us tips on lactating too..
Lactation Consultant | Parentcraft - Mount Alvernia Hospital

oh ya.. will you be signing up for the prenatal courses from the hospital then?
Yeah .. Yes my Hubby said that he needs the prenatal courses haha.. Cos" he don't know how to carry a baby .. :) he"s much excited than me .. I think I m going for it maybe in my 6th mth hehe at least my tummy bigger ...

yuzudinga

Yeah .. Yes my Hubby said that he needs the prenatal courses haha.. Cos" he don't know how to carry a baby .. :) he"s much excited than me .. I think I m going for it maybe in my 6th mth hehe at least my tummy bigger ...
haha.. ya.. maybe we can go together :)

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

Im 20 this year. EDD is about 18 april.
Hi yummgums,

Wow .. U r veri veri young. Hmm usually ur age .. Gynae will tell u there is no need for Oscar. But nowadays regardless of age, baby with" Down S" falls on even a girl which I read abt on the forum .. She is 22 but her result come out baby having high risk in "down S"

Heard that sometimes Oscar also not accurate, results that r negative usually end up giving birth to a healthy baby. Wherether to take the test or not really up to your feeling. :)

Last edited:

yuzudinga

Ok no problem ! My edd is 23/4/12. Yummygums also going to deliver @ mount a ??
hmm.. we can prob start a facebook group or something to organize some activities.. lols..
if anyone of u would like to add me in facebook, do feel free to pm me. :)

princessminn

Really tks all mummies for e concern.
have book appt for amnio next fri.
I do hope i can get e results bk asap instead of 2weeks wait.

Is been really a mind torturing.
been having dark brown discharge since like i cant rmb when.
Seen dr n she say is normal.
she even say is normal even if discharge is fresh blood,as long as it is not big chucks of blood clots.

i've also request my supervisor if i can take unpaid leave till e end of e year.
im really veri tired of everything.
I simply cant concentrate at work.
being too free at work isnt a good thing as well,tend to tink more.
feel more occupied at home than im at work.
have yet to get a reply from her.
hopefully can be granted.

Pls ask mi if u all r having any outings etc.
If im free,i will join in.
Provided u all dun mind mi bringing my DS1 along.:)

Dilys

Really tks all mummies for e concern.
have book appt for amnio next fri.
I do hope i can get e results bk asap instead of 2weeks wait.

Is been really a mind torturing.
been having dark brown discharge since like i cant rmb when.
Seen dr n she say is normal.
she even say is normal even if discharge is fresh blood,as long as it is not big chucks of blood clots.

i've also request my supervisor if i can take unpaid leave till e end of e year.
im really veri tired of everything.
I simply cant concentrate at work.
being too free at work isnt a good thing as well,tend to tink more.
feel more occupied at home than im at work.
have yet to get a reply from her.
hopefully can be granted.

Pls ask mi if u all r having any outings etc.
If im free,i will join in.
Provided u all dun mind mi bringing my DS1 along.:)
Hey Princessminn,

Don't worry so much ... be positive .. look forward to ur amino test . It will be fine ! Oh u having spotting u got to rest more .. & don't think too much .. It could be also the reason. Don't walk too much :) Jia you