EDD April Mummies

Huafen83

Hi polo polo, understand how u feel. Most impt it's bb health. U can try 3rd one if financially manageable. I also have a son le. When my Gynae told me my no 2 may be a boy. I think I show my disappointed face out n my Gynae immediately console me telling me that bb is healthy n active n growing well. After he says these I never think much of the gender le. So I think wat most impt is bb health. Even though now I still got abit hope tat may be a gal. Hehe.

Jofeny

Hi Jofeny,

Regarding the insurance benefits, I'll need to go home to search for the brochures for the actual details, will let u noe asap!!

Yes, I totaly agree with u that the boys can play together and I dun hv to spend on clothes and toys anymore as everything can be reused. I dun have pressure to give birth to boys so I wun understand the pressure of those mummies whose hubbies are only child/son....
I think I'm just affected by my hubby..... I'm good actually.... n i love boys cos I'm afraid of girls being very 'sai nai'.... hahahaha!!!
Hee, ya.. Usually mum loves son more n the dad will dote on the daughter.. :) understandable, that's how we r made to be!!

Try to talk to him n tell him his expression affected you.. Sometimes I can understand how insensitive those man are! .. Strong mummy needs to Jia you!!

polopolo

Hi polo polo, understand how you feel. Most impt it's baby health. you can try 3rd one if financially manageable. I also have a son . When my Gynae told me my no 2 may be a boy. I think I show my disappointed face out n my Gynae immediately console me telling me that baby is healthy n active n growing well. After he says these I never think much of the gender . So I think what most impt is baby health. Even though now I still got abit hope that may be a gal. Hehe.
Hi Huafen,

Yes, I really feel that health is the most impt.... :Dancing_wub:With no health, even if we have a beautiful baby is also saddening...

polopolo

Hee, ya.. Usually mum loves son more n the dad will dote on the daughter.. :) understandable, that's how we r made to be!!

Try to talk to him n tell him his expression affected you.. Sometimes I can understand how insensitive those man are! .. Strong mummy needs to Jia you!!
Yes, I tok to him yest, he said he wasn't disappointed, he just felt that if this is a gal will be better for my son.....

Dilys

Yes, I tok to him yest, he said he wasn't disappointed, he just felt that if this is a gal will be better for my son.....
Haha My hubby always want a girl but end up I having a Boy. So when people ask him if he is disappointed ... he laughed.. " Wherther a girl or a boy" still the same .. we need to bring them up.

Huafen83

Agree with dilys! I believe everyone will hope for a gal n a boy. :)
let's enjoy the 2nd trimster. I feel slightly better now but the onli thing is appetite is not back on track yet :(

Dilys

Agree with dilys! I believe everyone will hope for a gal n a boy. :)
let's enjoy the 2nd trimster. I feel slightly better now but the onli thing is appetite is not back on track yet :(
Wa.. I am eating very normally like before I am preggie.. not too much of food also. Abit more that what I used to eat only. I think I still havent gain any weight...cos' I have been weighing myself everyday .. My tummy is getting bigger... I feel the stretching... I feel my tummy going to explode anytime.. The skin is so tight.... So uncomfortable...

Huafen83

Haha juz had craving for Maggie mee. Poor hubby will grow fat Hhaha xoz I onli wan to eat abit :)

my Tummy is also getting bigger. Some colleagues already start to notice n ask ;)

Jofeny

Wa.. I am eating very normally like before I am preggie.. not too much of food also. Abit more that what I used to eat only. I think I still havent gain any weight...cos' I have been weighing myself everyday .. My tummy is getting bigger... I feel the stretching... I feel my tummy going to explode anytime.. The skin is so tight.... So uncomfortable...
i think the frequency im eating is more (like 7 - 8 times), but the quantity is jus a bit more.. ya, tummy skin is tight.. got 1 time i was zz, it become so tight that i have to wake up...

im still puking if i dun eat on time... need food every 2 hrs... if im late by 30mins, the fellow inside will make me puke.. :(

Dilys

i think the frequency im eating is more (like 7 - 8 times), but the quantity is jus a bit more.. ya, tummy skin is tight.. got 1 time i was zz, it become so tight that i have to wake up...

im still puking if i dun eat on time... need food every 2 hrs... if im late by 30mins, the fellow inside will make me puke.. :(
What.. U r still puking?? Wah .. U can eat so much..my eating now is like 3 meals a day with fruits in between..That's all. Have u gain any weight yet ??

Jofeny

What.. U r still puking?? Wah .. U can eat so much..my eating now is like 3 meals a day with fruits in between..That's all. Have u gain any weight yet ??
ya.. recently will vomit acid in the morning.. and if during the day i never eat in time will vomit too... my each meal is like half a portion.. so though eat 7-8 times, its still 3-4 main portion...

before preggy is 42kg.. then Trimester 1 dropped to 40... then now is 44kg...

Dilys

Hi mummies,

I m so happy .. Today .. 8.10am just only I feel my baby movement. I saw something moving under my skin I was shocked .. Movement abt 4 times.. :)

How's everyone?? Hope all mummies doing well :) Jia you mummies & babies !

Huafen83

Hi diliys. Tata great. Think now u should be able to feel more. Hehe. Feels gd rite. Hehe. I now going into 17 weeks. I can feel slightly. But also glad coz this is the onli way tat we know they r growing well :)

Dilys

Hi diliys. Tata great. Think now u should be able to feel more. Hehe. Feels gd rite. Hehe. I now going into 17 weeks. I can feel slightly. But also glad coz this is the onli way tat we know they r growing well :)
Hi huafen83,

Ya the feeling is Unbelieveable.. I was shocked when I encounter the 1st movement haha then I slapped my tummy hard haha my boy move again . :)

Jofeny

Hi huafen83,

Ya the feeling is Unbelieveable.. I was shocked when I encounter the 1st movement haha then I slapped my tummy hard haha my boy move again . :)
Hi Dilys,

My boy started to kick last week. He kick kick kick my bladder lo.. Until I need to go to the toilet.. Usually I can feel him when I'm on bed.. But when I'm moving ard then can't really feel as of now.

Have u started gaining weight?

Huafen83

Haha dilys. Y u go slap ur tummy. U so funny hahahaha

Hi jofeny, I also can onli feel bb movement when I am lying down. When move abt I can't feel anything. But today can feel more. Hehe kind of excited n happy too. As of last visit to Gynae my weight remains the same. No increase or decrease. So as of now still consider lost weight. Next visit is next sat. Hope time pass faster hehe

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

My boy started to kick last week. He kick kick kick my bladder lo.. Until I need to go to the toilet.. Usually I can feel him when I'm on bed.. But when I'm moving ard then can't really feel as of now.

Have u started gaining weight?
Hi Jofeny,

haha ... so cute right ... I haven't gain any weight .. I only gain back my 4kg from my 1st trimester. But my tummy is very big now.. arms, legs r still tone. :) haha.. I am so scared if it suddenly turn flabby...

Have you gained any yet?

Dilys

Haha dilys. Y u go slap ur tummy. U so funny hahahaha

Hi jofeny, I also can onli feel bb movement when I am lying down. When move abt I can't feel anything. But today can feel more. Hehe kind of excited n happy too. As of last visit to Gynae my weight remains the same. No increase or decrease. So as of now still consider lost weight. Next visit is next sat. Hope time pass faster hehe
haha .. I want to train him ma.. to reply to me. So I slap my tummy .. & say move again.. show mummy that u r moving .. then it moves. haha... Actually now I believe that communication to bb from the beginning of pregnancy very important. Bb will do what u instructed... At least those 1/2 hour hubby talking to bb everyday didn't went waste...

:) very excited & happy cos' its my 1st.. The feeling is funny ..