EDD April Mummies

chrio

Hi Mummies and soon to be mums,
i am very new here my edd will be on 27th of April, i would like to share my story if you can relate pls do share,thnk u
In 12weeks my CL was already 2.5cm, my doc suggest to do cerclage to prevent preterm labor and i miscarriage twice i have 2 beautiful angels in heaven really love them so much, when the doctor told me he will do cerclage really gives me hope and i cant wait to have cerclage in me. After the cerclage my CL became 2.4-2.5cm so my doc put me on strictly bedrest, now im on my 18weeks+2days, i am praying to Almighty God that*
I will carry my baby into full term and always safe, i would like to ask to all who had placed cerclage alone, without taking any 17P shots, cyclogest etc. bec i am asking this medicine to my doctor but he said i already had a cerclage will keep my baby safe so he said i no need that, is there any out there same situation as mine not taking 17pshots or anything, and become a successful pregnancy with cerclage. Hope to here all of you guys soons . Thank you and God bless us allPost a comment

yuzudinga

i am very new here my edd will be on 27th of April, i would like to share my story if you can relate pls do share,thnk you
In 12weeks my CL was already 2.5cm, my doc suggest to do cerclage to prevent preterm labor and i miscarriage twice i have 2 beautiful angels in heaven really love them so much, when the doctor told me he will do cerclage really gives me hope and i cant wait to have cerclage in me. After the cerclage my CL became 2.4-2.5cm so my doc put me on strictly bedrest, now im on my 18weeks+2days, i am praying to Almighty God that*
I will carry my baby into full term and always safe, i would like to ask to all who had placed cerclage alone, without taking any 17P shots, cyclogest etc. bec i am asking this medicine to my doctor but he said i already had a cerclage will keep my baby safe so he said i no need that, is there any out there same situation as mine not taking 17pshots or anything, and become a successful pregnancy with cerclage. Hope to here all of you guys soons . Thank you and God bless us allPost a comment
hello chrio, i'm sorry to know what u have been through. i've not heard of the terms u have mentioned. hope someone can answer to ur questions and put ur heart at ease. jiayou and all the best to ur pregnancy!

Dilys

i am very new here my edd will be on 27th of April, i would like to share my story if you can relate pls do share,thnk u
Hi Chrio,

Welcome & congrats. I am sure you will be able to deliver a safe & healthy baby. Remember no carrying of heavy stuff, not too much of walking,you can't travel on plane,no squatting, no doing of even light housework. Since you already had a cerclage.. sufficient bedrest is important so the stitch wouldn't tear that cause M/C. They will removed the stitch on your 37wk.

During these period if ("touch wood) stitch tear... you may need to need to take 17P Shots. So bedrest very very important. They will jab progesterone every week in you until 37wks. You must take noted that .. these shots doesn't work for all mummies.. and gynae will not give your a certain confirmation that baby won't be born pre-term after taking it.

This is definetly a small issue.. lucky your issue is found earlier by your gynae.. if later might have the risk of M/c as baby is heavier. Don't worry .. Rest Rest Rest...

By the way.. I am not facing any this issue myself. But I have friends around me facing these before, some of them really strict bedrest... they successfully given birth to healthy babies... Those who are stubborn & think that it's not a problem.. stitch teared & got M/C between their 2nd - 3rd trimester.

Oh ya .. remember whenever you get up from your bed.. do it slowly.. don't use any force to lift yourself up. Slowly turn move to a pressure free position before you get up.

Take care of yourself. Jia you !

chrio

Dear Dilys,

Thank you for your care so touching, yeah since i found out that im preggie i just lay my body on my bed, my hubby took good care of me and our baby very much, last 2months ago my husbnd niece came in our house to take care of me as i have been in roller coaster morning sickness that really makes me weak but now she went back home now im alone of course with my husband very tired taking care of me before he will go to work he will prepare everything for me cook food and ckean up everything, sometimes i cried bec. I feel pity bec.if i can stand and help him i will do but i cant stand i need to take care of my babby in my womb, and he said its his joy to take care of me and our baby. Im so emtional sorry but this is what we want to have a healthy baby.

yuzudinga

Dear Dilys,

Thank you for your care so touching, yeah since i found out that im preggie i just lay my body on my bed, my hubby took good care of me and our baby very much, last 2months ago my husbnd niece came in our house to take care of me as i have been in roller coaster morning sickness that really makes me weak but now she went back home now im alone of course with my husband very tired taking care of me before he will go to work he will prepare everything for me cook food and ckean up everything, sometimes i cried bec. I feel pity bec.if i can stand and help him i will do but i cant stand i need to take care of my babby in my womb, and he said its his joy to take care of me and our baby. Im so emtional sorry but this is what we want to have a healthy baby.
jiayou chrio! dont think about being sorry at this point of time. just take good care of yourself n keep urself cheerful to have a healthy baby. i'm sure both u n ur hubby will be very happy. :)

Dilys

Dear Dilys,

Hi chrio,

You shouldn't be crying.. You should feel bless having a lovely hubby. Crying will effect your baby. It's the responsibility for a hubby to take care of you right now. Your job during pregnancy is just rest, eat well.. Take good care of yourself & baby. You must have a positive mind & be happy. Jia you! Enjoy your pregnancy.. U r treating like a queen .. Once baby is out .. Haha it"s your show time.. So you need to make sure that you have sufficient rest & free time during this period.

U should feel proud of yourself .. You going tru all the MS, even got the courage to have cerlage done. Be positive ... U r great .. U r doing something also.. So should your hubby feel pity for you & cried also. You are going to be a mummy soon... Be strong ..

Since I got preggie, I never even need do any housework.. Whatever I want to eat .. I will be served to me by my hubby don't need to walk at all. Haha .. Not becos I m lazy but my hubby forbids me to do anything. My hubby always say .. Now it's your preparation for "show time" (delivery) ... So your job is to take care of yourself .

Treasure what your hubby is making a effort to do for you.

So right now .. By taking care of yourself.. Its important .. make what your hubby did for you all worthwhile !
Jia you !

Last edited:

Jofeny

Dear Dilys,

Hi Chrio,

You should feel very blessed to have such a nice hubby. My hubby is also another of my guardian angel/bouncer. Cos my tummy not really showing, he is very afraid of ppl banging into me.. so will b constantly on the lookout for me.. hold me when i walk...

he is doing 95% of the housework now... in trimester 1, he did 100%... but since trimester 2 i can still move around and less dizzy, i will help with washing plates and keeping the laundry into the cupboard.. everything else he does... from sweep/mop/laundry/bringing out the clothes to dry/clean/changing bedsheets/making meals for himself...of cos on top of that he needs to constantly serve me food (every 2 hours)... when my baby only give him like 15min lead time. once hungry and to getting food needs to be within 15mins, else baby will make me puke..

just remind yourself this is a passing stage, it will b over soon.. and we will all lead normal lives again (at least not dizzy, not bed rest).. we are halfway there already! just be nicer to him, hold your temper a bit longer.. be patient.. i bet he will appreciate that too. :)

Jofeny

hi ladies,

i just cleared my detailed scan last friday. wasnt a lot of ppl there, so nice.. i only waited like 15mins (instead of 50 mins for Oscar).. and the scan was done within 25mins. everything is good. thank God. and at week 19 day 3, my baby is 369g.. Gynae say my bb is on the bigger side... thankfully still normal...

so drama on the day to see gynae lo.. when i was there, gynae got to go down for delivery.. so end up waited 30mins.. then she came up and say can only see 3 mummies cos the mummy at the labour ward needs emergency C sect.. luckily i was within the 3.. the rest of the mummies to be were sent back cos she wun have time to see them..

im still vomitting like once every day.. up to today.. faint lo.. n really cant touch chili (bb is like the daddy).. i only eat a bit of chili and i feel bloated the whole day.. i tried tom yum soup the other day.. only sip.. i got tummyache.. and hubby already forbid me to take anymore tomyum/laksa/chili stuff.

so funny that day, i was eating prawn noodles soup (got a layer of reddish oil/foam because of the prawn), then he looked at me at asked me if this is soup is hot?! *STARE*

Dilys

hi ladies,

i just cleared my detailed scan last friday. wasnt a lot of ppl there, so nice.. i only waited like 15mins (instead of 50 mins for Oscar).. and the scan was done within 25mins. everything is good. thank God. and at week 19 day 3, my baby is 369g.. Gynae say my bb is on the bigger side... thankfully still normal...

so drama on the day to see gynae lo.. when i was there, gynae got to go down for delivery.. so end up waited 30mins.. then she came up and say can only see 3 mummies cos the mummy at the labour ward needs emergency C sect.. luckily i was within the 3.. the rest of the mummies to be were sent back cos she wun have time to see them..

im still vomitting like once every day.. up to today.. faint lo.. n really cant touch chili (bb is like the daddy).. i only eat a bit of chili and i feel bloated the whole day.. i tried tom yum soup the other day.. only sip.. i got tummyache.. and hubby already forbid me to take anymore tomyum/laksa/chili stuff.

so funny that day, i was eating prawn noodles soup (got a layer of reddish oil/foam because of the prawn), then he looked at me at asked me if this is soup is hot?! *STARE*
Hi jofeny,

Glad that your detailed scan went smoothly. Oh that's really fast ! Mine will be 6 dec this coming tues. I was told that they will do the sugar level test for me. So I need to reach earlier & they will let me drink glucose & take blood test. . Wait for 1 hour then the scan will begin.

Oh you got a big baby. :)

Omg you are still vomiting .. That's terrible.. I feel so normal now sometimes I feel like as if not pregnant. I eat almost anything & everything. During 1st trimester, I can't take chilli padi.. Now I m back to this stuff.

Everyday for me now it's like a enjoyable day .. with the movements of baby. I feel alot of his movements now :)

Jia you .. Jofeny your puking days will be over soon.

Dilys

Hi ....

I wonder how are all other mummies doing..... Anxious31 (hey, so confirmed a boy or girl?) Princessminn ( how's everything for you ?) janette Wong ( babe .. U should share ur Gd news here), huafen, etc....

Cheers .... May all mummies & babies showered with good health ......

Huafen83

Hi chrio, I alo had friends who have same situation like u. Muz really be bed rest. Like diliys mentioned when move up from bed, Muz be slowly. U muz be stay postively. Dun cry ok. Muz feel happy n be glad u have a great hubby n family members to help out. All the best to u! Take gd care. Everything will be fine :)

I hafnt go for my detailed scan but my Gynae has 90% confirm tat I having boy boy for no.2 :)

Huafen83

Hi jofeny, glad to hear ur bb is doing great too. Hope ur puking days will be over soon :) try to take soupy food. May be it helps

hi diliys I dun like to take the glucose test. The most disgusting drink I ever drink!!!!!

Dilys

Hi jofeny, glad to hear ur bb is doing great too. Hope ur puking days will be over soon :) try to take soupy food. May be it helps

hi diliys I dun like to take the glucose test. The most disgusting drink I ever drink!!!!!
Hi huafen,

Congrats..Prince ! I heard from my friend they feel like vomiting after drink that glucose .. Wonder how it taste. The nite before my test.. After 12 mid night I can taking any food or drink except plain water for the whole nite.. Can't imagine ...

When is your glucose test??

nyati22

Hi Chrio!

We share the same EDD!!!! I empathize with you and hope that everything will be smooth sailing! Take care!

Huafen83

Hi dilys I dunno when is mine. Hahaha I onli juz follow wat my Gynae schedule me to do. Now I waiting n looking forward to my detailed scan :) coz my hubby finally has the time to take off n go wif me.

It's a very very very very extremely super sweet water! Now I think back for me I onli drink one cup but I took a few slips to finish it. Like forcing myself to drink water! But in my mind I will keep telling myself is for bb gd. Hehe coz mummy can't have diabetes when preg. This urge me to drink faster hahahha