EDD April Mummies

chrio

Hi Ladies,

i love this forum so many positive mummies and soon to be mummies, besides to my family and friends supporting me ahh (sigh with smile) :p. Now my focus is to be positive, follow doctors advice and your advices too plus a lot of prayer. Pls include my baby to your prayers thank u,
I would like to ask those mummies working out there, coz start this Dec. my boss gave me unpaid leave before that i am so blessed as i have a bosses that are very caring and very understanding,lets go back to topic my boss gave me unpaid leave until i give birth, my question is am i eligible or entitle for 13th month pay this dec. or not? I've been in the system for about 3 years, My husband said yes hehehe hope so. . .

By the way Dilys, my appointment also on dec 6 will have a detailed scan too we will know my baby gender. . .

Take care and have a blessed day ahead. .

Jofeny

Hi Ladies,

i love this forum so many positive mummies and soon to be mummies, besides to my family and friends supporting me ahh (sigh with smile) :p. Now my focus is to be positive, follow doctors advice and your advices too plus a lot of prayer. Pls include my baby to your prayers thank u,
I would like to ask those mummies working out there, coz start this Dec. my boss gave me unpaid leave before that i am so blessed as i have a bosses that are very caring and very understanding,lets go back to topic my boss gave me unpaid leave until i give birth, my question is am i eligible or entitle for 13th month pay this dec. or not? I've been in the system for about 3 years, My husband said yes hehehe hope so. . .

By the way Dilys, my appointment also on dec 6 will have a detailed scan too we will know my baby gender. . .

Hi Chrio,

I think ur 13th month might b pro rated as effectively u work 11 months this year. So u might get a small fraction lesser but shd b able to take some. You might need to confirm with your boss or HR.

You have a very nice boss! So envious!

I'm not working now but used to work for a very nice boss too. However company was bought over n the whole peace n harmony has been destroyed. N almost everyone left the company.

Do continue to rest well. We r halfway mark already. Need to encourage each other more! :)

Dilys

Hi Ladies,

Hi chrio,

Haha... Ur boss is partly Gd.. Hehe if he give u paid leave even better. Yes you will still be entitled to your 13th mth. Really depends on your company"s policy. You check with your HR.

Oh we having the same date for detailed scan.. Ya.. By then I will get a confirmation on my baby gender. Where are you visiting your gynae?

Take care .. Have more rest!

Dilys

Hi dilys I dunno when is mine. Hahaha I onli juz follow wat my Gynae schedule me to do. Now I waiting n looking forward to my detailed scan :) coz my hubby finally has the time to take off n go wif me.

It's a very very very very extremely super sweet water! Now I think back for me I onli drink one cup but I took a few slips to finish it. Like forcing myself to drink water! But in my mind I will keep telling myself is for bb gd. Hehe coz mummy can't have diabetes when preg. This urge me to drink faster hahahha
Hi huafen,

I can imagine how terrible it is ... Yuckie .. That glucose drink. Only one cup ??

chrio

Hi Ladies,
I'm very funny dont know how to post here my lilipie so shy. . Hehehe
This past past 3 months my boss applied me for hospitalization leave as i went for cerclage surgery, this 3 months i still received pay HL with pay God is so Good He provide everything we need its a huge help for us for mycheck up, medicine and food as well.

Dilys,
My gynae is Dr.Han how Chuan from KK Hospital, infact, he have a previous discussion with his patients you can search his nane @ google and some of his patients also he had done a cerclage before as mine now they have 3 cerclage childrens so really helps me and inspire me but that was 2009 cant get thru with the cerclage mummies.

Last edited:

Jofeny

Hi huafen,

I can imagine how terrible it is ... Yuckie .. That glucose drink. Only one cup ??
Hmm, my gynae never told me anything abt glucose test. But if the drink v yucky then can I bring my own very very sweet Ribena to drink? Haha.. I'm v fussy as to putting what food into my mouth..

I hope I dun need to do this test. My Fren gynae didn't ask her to do this test too. But hers even Oscar, he din ask her to take the test.

Dilys

Hmm, my gynae never told me anything abt glucose test. But if the drink v yucky then can I bring my own very very sweet Ribena to drink? Haha.. I'm v fussy as to putting what food into my mouth..

I hope I dun need to do this test. My Fren gynae didn't ask her to do this test too. But hers even Oscar, he din ask her to take the test.
Hi jofeny,

Oh is it .. Your gynae didn't tell u that u need to go for the test? I think it's a normal procedure to check for diabetes. I feel that it's better to have this check before its too late that effect baby.

Haha.. Jofeny .. Ai ya no matter how fuss u with food .. If by doing this test is good for u.. I m sure u will just endure and go ahead! :) haha how I wish that's ribena.. I will imagine that is ribena when I drink the glucose water .. Hehe..

Wa.. Ur friend never take Oscar ... Maybe her gynae feel that she is young no need to do Oscar.
Oh ya glucose test is not included in the antenal package. It's abt $130 to take the glucose test.
Maybe you check with your gynae on the glucose test.

Huafen83

Hi huafen,

Hi dilys. Diff gynse has diff requirement. I know of a friend she was asked to drink alot. But lucky for me onli one cup but that cup sees Liao no appetite hahahh

Huafen83

Hahaha I dun think can bring own drinks. Haha coz may be got certain requirements. Ya Oscar scan is not complusory. Unless there is history in the family then strongly encourage to do it. But gynse also able to see through the normal
scan. Coz down symptrom the neck bone will be thicker. So may be the Gynae has high percent tat won't have such case then may be never ask her to do it :)

Huafen83

Hi Ladies,
This past past 3 months my boss applied me for hospitalization leave as i went for cerclage surgery, this 3 months i still received pay HL with pay God is so Good He provide everything we need its a huge help for us for mycheck up, medicine and food as well.

Dilys,
My gynae is Dr.Han how Chuan from KK Hospital, infact, he have a previous discussion with his patients you can search his nane @ google and some of his patients also he had done a cerclage before as mine now they have 3 cerclage childrens so really helps me and inspire me but that was 2009 cant get thru with the cerclage mummies.
hi chrio u r really very blessed to have a gd boss. Like tat u can rest more peacefully :)
ya ur bonus will be prorated. But unless ur boss help u to fight for it :)

u muz stay postively n Tok to ur bb. I find it effective to tok to bb. Muz let us know ur gender after 6 dec. So so excited for u all. All r doing detailed scan one by one :)

Dilys

Hi Ladies,

Dilys,
Hi chrio,

For lilypie tickers very easy one.. Ok
1. Go to the get the tickers then you select URL for your forum.
2. copy the URL
3. Go to settings * in mummysg forum
4. Select "edit signature*
5. Paste the URL on the black space.

Oh come back to your boss. Wow.. You got a very good boss.. At least he is understanding. That's even better for you. Look at urself don't you feel so much fortunate to have support from so many lovely people. U should treasure all these things that people out there are doing for u.

Positive .....

Oh you are so lucky to have a gynae which is also specialize in your issue so even no worries. :) Jia you Jia you!

There is a mummy here who did Oscar.. Result came out wasn't gd.. I can feel her lost moment that time.. She went for her amnio.. I always encourage her to be positive .. Its works you know.. Amnio result came out.. No prob with baby.
:) no matter how tough issues u r facing.. Once you are positive enough nothing can beat u down !

chrio

Bedrest for 4 months now, my body aching, leg cramps, ahhhhhh what to do. . .but as long as my baby will be fine and healthy and safe, i will be okei too. . .Lav u baby hope and pray everything and all of us will carry into full term Gbu.

Dilys

Bedrest for 4 months now, my body aching, leg cramps, ahhhhhh what to do. . .but as long as my baby will be fine and healthy and safe, i will be okei too. . .Lav u baby hope and pray everything and all of us will carry into full term Gbu.

Hi Chrio,

:) Use pilliow to support your body & your leg. Jia you ! Can't wait for tomorrow ... meeting my baby again :)

yummygums

Hi mommies,

Did my detailed scan today, everything is normal! But baby wasnt cooperative, took me almost one hour to turn her around so that we can see her heart.

princessminn

Hello everyone!
been too busy handling DS1 n no time to pop by here!

My amino test turns out fine n im expecting a BB BOY AGAIN!-.-"
Dr say DS2 seems to b on e bigger side.-.-"
Might need to go for OGTT when i hit 28wks.

How's everyone?:)

Dilys

Hello everyone!
been too busy handling DS1 n no time to pop by here!

My amino test turns out fine n im expecting a BB BOY AGAIN!-.-"
Dr say DS2 seems to b on e bigger side.-.-"
Might need to go for OGTT when i hit 28wks.

How's everyone?:)
Hi Princessminn,

Oh glad that both you & baby are fine.. Miss you so much . So worried wondering how are you... Great .... your results comes out fine .. Positive Positive...
Congrats to u ... prince... never mind la .. as long as baby is fine .. gender not important.

I am going for my OGTT tomorrow & detail scan. :)

Huafen83

Chrio u jia you! All this will be worth it de :)

Tml will be chrio n dilys detailed scan. So excited. Hi princessminn, congrats on ur prince :)

yuzudinga

Hi mommies,

Did my detailed scan today, everything is normal! But baby wasnt cooperative, took me almost one hour to turn her around so that we can see her heart.
glad everything is fine for ur baby. haha.. my baby was like that during the detailed scan too. we have to go for a couple of walks before baby tilted and doc can see her heart..