EDD April Mummies

nyati22

Hi Ladies!
Been a while since I've posted anything here.. Glad to hear that some of the mummy's has delivered smoothly. Congrats!!!
My EDD is on 27 Apr.. I'm still feeling normal with no signs.. Just getting more hungry and lazy to work!
Mummy Sketches: Wat apps u using?
hi nyati,

i am using an android phone. I downloaded this app (FREE!!) called "contraction timer". you can even record when your water bag burst. i feel it helps to keep your head over the contractions. you kinda predict your contractions coming much easier.

there is also another app called the "breastfeeding" that i am using now to record how long and how frequent i feed my baby. the app also records which side and how long you fed your baby.
Thanks mummy sketches!!
Will check it out for sure! Do share ur BF experience yeah! I'm hoping to BF exclusively until ML ends. :) which hospital did u deliver ur baby? Did the nurse gave the baby to u straight to latch on?

Thanks mummy sketches!!
Will check it out for sure! Do share ur BF experience yeah! I'm hoping to BF exclusively until ML ends. :) which hospital did u deliver ur baby? Did the nurse gave the baby to u straight to latch on?
nyati,

i gave birth in NUH. NUH has is into skin to skin contact immediately after birth. so they will just "tampa" baby onto you even before they wash baby up. And they let baby lie on me for quite a long while. i think until placenta was delivered. then they cleaned baby and let baby latch on in the delivery suite.

this is my second pregnancy and my second time breastfeeding exclusively from birth. what is important is to get a good lactation consultant to work with you. so if you have any questions about breastfeeding you can always ask. Before you leave hospital make sure you learn how to latch properly and know how to deal with engorgement. like how to clear blocked ducts and milk lumps. these were my biggest problems when i first start breastfeeding. if you have problems can post here and I will try my best to share my BF experience. and I am sure many other mummies here will be able to share their experiences.

when i first started out, i also depended a lot on the forum for help and advice from other experienced mums.

you have one more month to go. can start preping by reading and preparing your breasts for BF.

Peach06

Hi hi,

need some advice, I have some brown discharge on my panty liner last night & when I called up my clinic, gynea told me go to labour ward. But no contractions or pain, will it be a waste of time to just wait in the ward?

Gynea actually did a check on my cervic ytd & told me labour wont be so soon...

Hi hi,

need some advice, I have some brown discharge on my panty liner last night & when I called up my clinic, gynea told me go to labour ward. But no contractions or pain, will it be a waste of time to just wait in the ward?

Gynea actually did a check on my cervic ytd & told me labour wont be so soon...

might be show. but show to labour might take a few days (according to online sources :tlaugh:) for me, prefer to go in when contractions started. not so long a wait.
is this your first child? might take quite awhile for the dilation to happen.
if you go in early they might end up inducing you. also if you are way past your EDD they may ask you to go in too. cos it will be additional risk for bb if bb stays in-vetro for too long.

take care!

Peach06

thanks for the advice mummysketches :)

tis is my first & I'm just slightly into my 37th week.

Am also worried go in to labour ward will be a long wait so decided to monitor & decide later. No pain so hopefully dun put my BB at risk :)

chrio

Hi All Mummies,
I would like to share my greatest gift from God, i gave birth last 28th of March with a healthy baby boy . .I cant express what i am feeling right now, holding my baby in my arms no words can express how much i love my little prince, wishing all mummies a safe and smooth delivery. . .

Hi All Mummies,
I would like to share my greatest gift from God, i gave birth last 28th of March with a healthy baby boy . .I cant express what i am feeling right now, holding my baby in my arms no words can express how much i love my little prince, wishing all mummies a safe and smooth delivery. . .
Congrats Chrio!!!! So happy for u!!!

Huafen83

Hi All Mummies,
Congrats! Enjoy ur motherhood. Share ur birth story when u have time :)

Huafen83

Hi peach06, sometime the show may appear a few days b4 the actual labor. Like wat mummyscretches mention wait for more symptoms then admit. Gd luck!

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

hope u n the other mummies here have a smooth delivery.. cant wait to hear news that u have given birth too.. =)
Hi gimmepink,

Thank you !! Haha .. My bb still haven't come out... Can't wait to share my story !! U rest well okie... Jia you

Dilys

Hi All Mummies,
Hi chrio,

So happy for you .. Congrats !!! Share ur birth story when u free.... U went tru natural without epi?? :) heard from u soon ! Happy confinement !!

Dilys

If waterbag leaking, we dont have to get admitted immediately? I though once waterbag leaks, chances of infection increases?
Hi rukia,

No its normal that waterbag leaks.. u got to go to ur gynae he/ she will check on the fluid level. If ur water level is still high.. Baby is still protected so wont have infection. Water bag burst then u need to admit to hospital. Btw, some mummies even water bag burst may take weeks or days to give birth.

Alonso

My wife just gave birth on 9/4/2012. Initially waterbag leaking and gynae admitted her to labour Ward. They found out that her contraction started can kept her in labour. By 1am cervix not open yet doc went to induced her and by 3am not open as well doc burst her waterbag. That's when the real labour pain came but the cervix is still very tight, so No choice went for emergency c sect
Within 15mins baby is out. But until now her wound is still very painful and couldn't move at all:(

dolphyant

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. I'm Sep 2011 mum and have some Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea to let go. 4 boxes (4 x 16 satchets) for $30 inclusive of normal mail postage. This tea helps to boost my breastmilk supply and as I'm weaning soon, i still have some left over to let go.

Another item to let go is to let go at $60. Condition is 9.5/10 as I hardly use it. It is useful for 1st time mummies especially for the 1st month of teaching babies to latch properly.

Please email me at dolphy789@gmail.com

traditional medicinals.jpgmybrestfriend.jpg

Last edited:

echua

Hi all mummies to be & daddies to be,

im selling the following items...

Blue Baby Net Bouncer;
Brought at $33. Selling it now at $30.
Used only 1 or 2 times.
Misplaced the original plastic bag for the bouncer.

Baby carrier (red in colour);
Brought at the price of $36 at Kiddy Palace.
Selling it away at $30
Box throw away already. Whereby there not much instruction teaching you how to use it too.

Blue net baby cradle sarong;
Brought at the price of $20 plus. Selling it away at $15.
My baby dislike to sleep in the net sarong. Used for lesser than 5 times. Wash it before.

Gift set (4 pieces)
Winnie the pooh
Consist of : 1 Body suit, 1 burpcloth, 1 8oz bottle and 1 set mittens.

Gift set (8 pieces)
B for Bear
Consist of: 1 T-shirt, 1 body suit, 2 wash cloths, 1 set of booties, 1 set of mitten, 1 bib and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (10 pieces)
Yellow duckie
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 T-shirt, 1 bib, 1 hat, 3 wash cloths, 1 set of mittens and booties and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (6 pieces)
Mickey n Minnie Mouse
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 cap, 1 bib, 2 burp cloth and 1 set of booties.

Adult clothing
Dress, shirt, short, skirt, vest, short jacket, tube dress.
Do message me for measurement and photo of clothing, if interested.

IF you want me to send the huge items over to your house, additional charge is apply.

Thank you once again
Any enquiry, just message me and I will get back to you asap

shyme

Hi all

This is my first post ... just gave birth to a princess on 6 April. Intend to total breastfeed but find it very tiring. Guess the key is perseverance :) Hopefully can get advise from mums on how to increase bm production?

mumm

Hi everybody,

my edd is actually today. but i still not in labor yet... how ? wad shld i do ? slowly wait????
it's my first time being a mummy...

Dilys

Hi everybody,

my edd is actually today. but i still not in labor yet... how ? wad shld i do ? slowly wait????
it's my first time being a mummy...
Hi

Oh when is ur next gynae appt ? Did he suggest anything on your last appt?
Jia you!!