EDD Aug 2011

mummySH

Congrats miaarose!

Wonder who will be the next one. Lately my gal keeps pushing down, really have the feeling ... "anytime soon"

jovin83

Hi mummies

Turns out i didn't need to go for ctg on sat. @ 1.30am got contractiOn 5-8 mins apart. Went to TMC at 3.30am. Labour for 24 hrs. End up c-sect :( born on 31st July 1am

But I'm glad that my baby boy is healthy weighs 3.54kg!
Congrats!! Rest well...

engel

Captain America was gddddddd...... :)

Think pipi or shiny might b the next one?:) went for check up today. Girl's already engaged , but since water level still sufficient...gynea left it as that, didn't even check for dialation...:p...
But mentioned since due next wk, just be prepared.... Sigh....
Everyone arnd me seems very relaxed...

Think if enuf time might wanna catch hp7:/ .... Yet to... Bahhhh

hakisumi

Wah pipi..38 hrs is no fun at all for ur fren
Must epi...lolo

Jus went for ctg.test,cost $46 done @ clinic
No sign contraction,bb still comfy inside my tummy..
Myb like my #1 induced on the day itself..
Bb is weighs 3.1kg..

Take care ladies!!

pipilili

Will labour takes pl v quickly once waterbag bursts for first time mum? (within 6hrs, 12 hrs, 18 hr or 24 hrs) Anyone can reply and let me know?

engel

Pipilili; differs Btwn ppl actually.... Usually they say #1 would b longer,
but mine was within 7 hrs...

Think doc mentioned light exercises helps...

engel

Pipilili; differs Btwn ppl actually.... Usually they say #1 would b longer,
but mine was within 7 hrs...

Think doc mentioned light exercises helps...

pipilili

Gynae asked me to chk in tomr morning - 7am. Then when I asked him when bb will be out, he says by noon. My eyes were like 'longan' looking at him, then I said " SO FAST!"

He is v assuring, he said "yep its very fast after I break your waterbag." *duhhhh*

I am secretly hoping bb comes in the night.

pipilili

engel: Night bb better cos according to chinese, rabbit is a dusk till dawn creature so those born at night has better life than those born in the day. (ie: gotto work harder to acheieve same results) Actually in some sense it is not wrong...you can chk whether you have good life or not (according to your animal sign + time of birth).My hubby is the good life sort, while I am the slog till I die sort. If I can choose for bb, I prefer she comes out at 7pm. (I'll tok to her tonight)

Jess: In HK you guys allowed the maids to fast? In SG, they are not allowed to fast and the agents have made it v clear to them. If they fast, they will be super slow cos they are tired. My maid also hinted me yest tt they have started fasting, but I just told her agent told me she need not fast. Then she said, yah she know. Then I told her my Malay friends who fast lose energy v fast, esp by noon. Then my maid says:"No ma'am, in Indon we still work in padi field from 7am to 4pm." In my heart, I was thinking, "In Indon, to get me out of the bloody customs already took me 1.5hrs, you tell me its fast??? You can work the whole day but what's the productivity level?? N'way to cut the story short, I just answered her "oic. but you can't fast while working in sg." Full stop.

I think I am a fierce and strict employer. But no choice, I rather she know my pattern first else she will try to inch a favour each time. (and then become habit) I made it very clear to her tt if her performance is good, she will get bonus from me at the end of 1 yr service. Cos some families top up $X each month on top of their salary to them.

hakisumi

Pipi: tats interesting..so meaning it's better the bb is born at night?
I go chk family tat rabbit if born day/night..lolol..

It's good to be strict..cz some maids really is those see u gd will try pattern pattern 1..
As long we treat them w respect n enuff food n rest..I see no reason to be extra extra extra nice to them..there some really give an inch take a yard..

engel

Can ask gynea to induce later in the day then? Not sure if it's possible though....

I only prefer at night cause definately lesser traffic:) can get there faster...
I dunno if its better to pop earlier this wk or can take it till 1-2 more wks.... See my guy so stress with work also sianz... He trying his best to settle his deadlines before I pop so can go on leave in peace( like real).... Next wk 4 day work wk doesn't help:(.... Feel kinda useless that I can't help him... Hiaz....

Purpeace

Hi Mummies,

I'm new to this MummySg forum. :)
Really wondered why till now then I chance upon the forum and found myself missed out on so many good discussions.

My EDD is 18 Aug. Hope still have time to participate and share tips with everyone here.

May all mummies here have a smooth delivery.

Cheers!

pipilili

hakisumi:
It depends on which animal sign, whether the animal looks for food in the day or night.

I heard many ppl say rabbits are day creatures so if a rabbit is born in the night, it will be better.

But I always thought rabbits and hamsters are the same = night creatures. Honestly I oso dunno. Must ask pet shop.

I just find some truth in such stuff cos I compare my hubby and I, already made some sense.

engel

Erm erm... Then I must like sleeping alot? Cause I'm a 5am pig? Hehehehe:)

I'm getting restless... Seat while watching tv, bottom of tummy hurts... Lie down on bed, bored and back hurts... Trying to clean house/ room... Kena scolding by my mom not to move so much ...:/ arghzzzzzz

happyeliz

Hi all mummies.
I have been MIA for sometime finally have the time to log in :)
Bought those bathing sachets n herbs already n finally nursery preparation done . Feeling very gan cheong now cos one of my colleague gave birth about 9hours of trying . Oh my god..
Experience mummies is it true 1st birth will take a long time ? I am not considering epidural so hope everything goes well fast and smooth. My next visit to gynae is coming thursday. Looking forward but also feeling scare...