EDD Aug 2011

jessmummy

i popped!! checked in after yumcha at 11.. then strapped to ctg.. was in agony.. nurse still asked me to contain myself.. i say i need to shit!!! they keep saying my face machiam another few hours.. then checked.. 8cm dilated..quickly push to delivery ward and bb out in 30mins! natural w gas :)

hakisumi

Every baby got different pattern.. :)
Not necessary 2nd faster or earlier than 1st..

Hehe...me also still waiting..
Wed if no sign I will induce too...
Feel so uncomfortable..with aching back n btm.. Dun recall my 1st hvg such aches..

So excited but yet so scare..

szecare

Thanks for your info, now in my 37 week, doc say anytime..my doc will not be in SG till 10/8..hopefully bb can wait..nowadays will wake up middle of the night coz of bottom pain..and not sure what kind of pain is labour pain..but my friend say she got this bottom pain a few days before her actual due date..isit possible that can have pain for a few days before your actual due??
Pain is center bottom of tummy...with 20 mins interval( I thought wanna LS pain), gradually having 5 mins interval....Once 5 mins, pain might spread to back as well. If pain is at top of tummy, it's gastric.... If wanna pang sai it's more to side or center tummy, not bottom...

Funny thing is..... I mentioned it to gynea and midwife... And they went like 'yupppppp' ... When I asked how to differenciate labour pains, they just keep mention it's like menses... Can't they b more detailed.....

I want my own bed tomr.....:(....

szecare

Congrats jessmummy,30mins was fast...natural with gas..i wish i could be the same, now very anxious.Tmr watching captain america,hopefully i wont be due tmr..
i popped!! checked in after yumcha at 11.. then strapped to ctg.. was in agony.. nurse still asked me to contain myself.. i say i need to shit!!! they keep saying my face machiam another few hours.. then checked.. 8cm dilated..quickly push to delivery ward and bb out in 30mins! natural w gas :)

jovin83

My god!! U're good!! Ha ha tummy ache hmmm feels like shitting.. I think tonight no hope Liao jus wait for edd.. He dun wanna come out. Jessmummy rest well k.. Congrats!!

JocelynYL

Congrats jess, ur delivery very fast.... rest well... :)

CatMeow

Hi all, I'm currently 38wks6days (EDD 15-16Aug) but stil no sign leh. went for my f/u on last sat and dr checked and said cervix not open?!

Initially I do hope that baby will pop out tis 2 days but my sis said that normally 1st child will delay alittle. Den my hubby said he tinks that baby will only pop out ard 21-22aug (wha lew, veri long leh). Now I sitting at home doing nothing, except facing the PC and TV. haiz

engel

Jess! Congratz! Cpt america can watch on DVD:)...30 mins? Im envious...:p

right now im hating the after cramps of womb contracting..:(

jovin, my mucus plug didn't fall out nor water bag broke when having labour pains.. Gynea had to break it... But I think majority would haf the bloody show...

Who's next:D

CatMeow

Hi cat... Walk arnd more, or squats.... That might help....:)

hated the waiting game...
i've been walking alot during my worktime but guess that i gotta walk more. will try the squats 1 for sure since i'm at hm :p
it's true that the waiting game sucks :(

engel

Hmmzz... That's what alot of ppl said... But jess's was fast!:) my #1 was within 7 hrs.. #2, 14 hrs.....soooo...... Heeehh

Purpeace

Congrats to Jessmummy. I really envy you. Hopefully i can have the same fate as you... 30 mins au natural and its done. :)

CatMeow, its not true... all baby choose their own timing. Statistics among my friends who delivered first time or 2nd time shows that there is no real 'normally' pattern.
I just hope i can deliver smoothly and easily and have a healthy baby.. as for date.. its good to be born on my preferred date, but still not as important la.

CatMeow

hmmm, ok. but wat about the dates? 1st baby will be earlier date or later dates? I have friends telling me earlier den EDD and some telling me will be later den EDD dates. really confuse and really hates the waiting now :p

Purpeace

Base on what i gather, for baby gal, its usually overdue... my gynae also said gals like to take their time. As for boys, both me & my sil delivered about 1 week earlier the last time and similar to some of my friends.

CatMeow

Base on what i gather, for baby gal, its usually overdue... my gynae also said gals like to take their time. As for boys, both me & my sister In law delivered about 1 week earlier the last time and similar to some of my friends.
oic, thks for the info. for my case, I tink I just gotta wait. EDD is 15-16aug and now counting down. :001_302:

jovin83

Jess! Congratz! Cpt america can watch on DVD:)...30 mins? Im envious...:p

right now im hating the after cramps of womb contracting..:(

jovin, my mucus plug didn't fall out nor water bag broke when having labour pains.. Gynea had to break it... But I think majority would haf the bloody show...

Who's next:D
Thanks!! Engel, will look out for that.. my 8 aug bb.. haiz... i better see his mood better. When he wanna come out :p