EDD Aug 2015 :)

cuttiz

hee.. first time for me too. im on the pregnancy supplement by blackmore. My doc only mentioned only folic acid required actually. Haa.. but I hasn't been eating 'nutrition' food so just continue taking.

Oh yea.. I can't wait to share news.. few more weeks to go :) Can share it before CNY! So aunties will stop asking us when we planning kid. haa..

Anyway, my symptoms like going off.. not feeling as bad as previous few weeks. It was mentioned some people can have on and off symptoms. Anyone the same as me? 3 more weeks to next scan.. seems like forever.

Last edited:

sarahyyp

Hi all!
I am also new to this forum :) Im like 11 weeks pregnant now and my edd is 1 aug.
Pregnancy symptoms are really draining me..and i burp alot alot plus nausea..anyone of you ladies too? I cant wait for first trimester to be over!

Charms

Hi all! New to this forum and this is my first post after stalking this thread for a while... EDD is 31 August and we are 7 weeks today! Been down with morning sickness pretty early on and it's been affecting my work. Went back to see Gynae today ahead of scheduled appointment, and was given 2 weeks MC. But on a happier note we saw the baby and the heartbeat!

been superstitious and haven't told anyone including our parents, but after the traumatizing few weeks we decided to tell my in laws so she can start preparing nutritious food for me. Hoping for a smooth sailing journey with baby!

cuttiz

Interesting abt the singing portion. Haa. My in laws happen to spot and noticed my pregnancy even before we told them. Week 9+ now. My hip widen a lot :x

My vomiting will come in when I'm on empty stomach. So I nw stuff myself with biscuits in between meals..

@Charms.. wow. Ur doc let u rest for 2 weeks. Like tht got colleagues suspect a nt. Lol.

Last edited:

nature59

Hi all, my EDD is 30 aug.. my 2nd one.. my nausea and bloatedness is very bad as well.. everyone hang in there for 2nd time trimester!

wannabemama

hello Mummies!

just went for my check up last friday.. baby now at 8weeks and heartbeat was normal.. so happy!!

my edd will be 25th august :) :)

illahkarmialh

Hi all!
I'm new to this forum :) I/m like 10 weeks pregnant now and my edd is 11 aug.
Pregnancy symptoms are really draining me..and i have terrible back ache not forgetting nausea..anyone of you ladies too? I cant wait for first trimester to be over!

kotaroger

Finally reached week 12!!! But nausea has no sign of getting better... The only thing is that I get to know my body better and work around. For example, I realised that physical tiredness and hunger makes me nauseous so I try to be "aunty" and look for seats on public transport and take small bites in between meals.

I think my tummy is getting bigger, dont know if it's cos I always had a tummy problems. And some older aunties in office and neighbours start asking if i'm pregnant as they can see from the way I walk and also my butt got bigger :x Always in this dilemma, wanting my tummy to grow so I know the baby is growing but at the same time, not sure if it's growing too big. I know there's never a right size/rate of growth but I guess it's mummy's nature to worry

On a happier note, this Friday I'm going for Oscar scan! Can't wait to see baby again!! I'm starting to feel that the appointments are too far apart :p

fairytale1982

In my 12th weeks now.. just did my harmony test this morning. 2 tubes of blood!! :elvis:

Results should be out by end of the month. :Dancing_wub:

Due date 3aug..

HHH16

Hello Mummies!

Tested positive on 31st of Dec. Just got my EDD and it will be on the 28th of August! Saw heartbeat today too! Had spotting at 5 weeks but all is well for now..hope everything goes smoothly for all of us here!!

HHH16

@wannabemama: Yayyy!! It's always a relief to receive happy news! Our EDD is just 3 days apart! Which hospital?;)

wannabemama

Hello HHH16,

im currently seeing Dr Steven Teoh at KKH.. Wow! our EDD so near maybe give birth on e same day hehe..

i still have a little spotting (on & off) now at 8weeks plus but its getting lesser.. im always worried abt this haiss..

lucky me i don't have morning sickness no symptoms at all only bloating and getting fatter lah..

next appt will be on 29 jan but it feel soooo long.. :)

cuttiz

Every one progressing well! I'm week 11 nw.. can't wait for nxt week scan.. my tummy is getting bigger nw too. Only obvious if I wear fitting clothings.

My vomiting only happens if I'm on an empty stomach. Food digest so fast nwdays.

nc3

Hi mummies!

I just went for a scan at 10 weeks yesterday and bb is doing well. Can see baby's head and body shape *happy*.

My gynae had scheduled me to see him again 2 weeks later. So far my appointment with gynae is 2 weeks interval. How often are your visit to the gynae?

Was advised by my gynae on the 2 tests available (1) Panorama (new) and (2) Oscar. Apparently Panorama is just a blood test using DNA check and is able to detect 99.98% of fetal anomalies as compared to the oscar which is able to detect 95% or so. Any mummies opting for panorama? I m a little confuse coz panorama cost $1,500 as compared to oscar which is only $400-$500. Hubby prefers panorama though...

nc3

Hi fairytale1982,

How much did you pay for your harmony test? Sounds similar to the panorama test mentioned by my gynae.

So after the harmony test, i suppose you r not doing oscar?

nature59

What's harmony test? I just went for check up and
my doc din mention this. I'm 9 weeks 3 days.. Edd is 27 August!

nc3:890137 said:
Hi fairytale1982,

How much did you pay for your harmony test? Sounds similar to the panorama test mentioned by my gynae.

nature59

Where to get extendable button thingy

Hey mummies, do you know where to get the button extendable? For your pants to extend it.. my pants are all getting tight! I know spring maternity has but it's selling 29.90 for 3pcs..

fairytale1982

i not sure if they are simiilar test.. maybe it is more advanced than harmony.. Maybe u wan to check with your gynae regarding the differences.

Usually after harmony test, mtb do not really do oscars.. Cos harmony is 98% accuracy, while oscars is 90%

it should be the other way round.. Cos if have unfavorable results from oscars, then some will do a harmony to 'confirm' ..

I believe your panorama test would reveal the gender?

I paid $1350 including gst..

Hi fairytale1982,